To all working today ...

scorpioni6ths

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
i feel the pain ... several years ago i had to work all Obon ... today I'm sitting in a cafe ... at Shibuya ... but maybe too early or the girls are off to work :-(

i raise my mug cup (of coffee) to you!

still no work for me until Thurs ... thinking of something to do without walking in a shop and getting a girl.

i feel the pain ... several years ago i had to work all Obon ... today I'm sitting in a cafe ... at Shibuya ... but maybe too early or the girls are off to work :-(

still no work for me until Thurs ... thinking of something to do without walking in a shop and getting a girl.

Thanks. Trains are eerily uncrowded this morning. In fact I prefer to work when it's so quiet (and cowardly take vacations when it's more busy!)

Maybe you could do something a bit different indeed , and healthier, like RUNNING into a shop and getting a girl ? :D

Thanks. Trains are eerily uncrowded this morning. In fact I prefer to work when it's so quiet (and cowardly take vacations when it's more busy!)

My favourite time to take a holiday and travel in Japan is the week after Golden Week. Nobody around and prices for hotels 50% off. :p

I was able to hold the urge to visit the shops yesterday ... today might be different ...

the drizzle isn't helping ... makes me just wanna cuddle with a beauty ...

Ah, you enjoy the luxuries in life!
A good blowjob by a true beauty is already hard to find , so a good cuddle... tell us when you find one! :)

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
I think it's time to dive in the sugar pool!

Mizuki cuddles good ... and hard ... as if she's not gonna let you go. not many girls cuddle/hug that way.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think it's time to dive in the sugar pool!

Mizuki cuddles good ... and hard ... as if she's not gonna let you go. not many girls cuddle/hug that way.

Interesting . From which agency ?

It's like going to the conbini...so convenient to just walk in and there are many good things to choose from.