To beard or not to beard

Andyhk

British man in Tokyo
Reaction score
ah so the Christmas holiday beard is in its full salt and pepper glory. My Phuket tan gleaming off the pure white strands of fortysomethingness. But now , ahhh January beckons, the jangly bracelets will come off, the watch will come back on, the tie will replace the open shirt , and the tan will fade faster than it took to get it!

But the beard! Haven’t actually shaved for ten years, but do I go back to the head and face close trim? Or revel in the remains of holidays, and cast caution to the wind!

Which all leads to the important question, is anyone going to let me go down on them? Ha!

Happy new year to all, hope all desires are fulfilled!

Reactions: Mrmer
To beard, or not to beard, that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler for the face to suffer
The pangs and bitterness of cold dry skin,
Or to take a razor against a sea of troubles
And by opposing, shave them.
To trim—to grow, No more.

Hamlet: Lady, shall I lie in your lap?

Ophelia: No, my lord.

H: I mean, my head upon your lap?

O: Ay, my lord.

H: Do you think I meant countrymatters?

O: I think nothing, my lord.

H: That’s a fair thought to lie between maids’ legs.

O: What is, my lord?

H: Nothing.

Sounds like many a convo I’ve had!

Reactions: Yuriko and Simonka
1C5DF5CF-06ED-4BDA-83B4-D420C53B0CFD.jpeg

I like beards. A beard, if properly pampered has never hurt me. 2-3 days of growth on the other hand is what I’d address as “Abrasive Labia Exfoliating”

I run a beard . I’ve landed a cute successful wife..*thank god*

Your a man you ooze fucken testosterone and hair. It’s what you do bro.

But. In my experience rough hairs are rough on delicate lady skin. Let it grow or keep that shit clean. Unless your some movie star running bank and can go with the 5 day shadow then do whatever.

Reactions: Yuriko
I find when shaven beard growing gives an itch, and scard to scrach my porcelain skin...

In Japan, clean cut is appreciated, as not so many men grow their beard that people are not used to look at it. It maybe similar to tatoo taboo in the traditional society.

To me, it may look very musculine, as well as criminal look to be honest...

If you imagine, Japanese ladies with full hair down there,,, most of you don't want to see that, right??

I prefer clean cut. Kissable cheeks and face skin is attractive attribute to me, my personal preference.

Did you put x'mas lights on your beard???

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I just caught this beard chat way after my post. No , the fuck I’m a man I’m not a tree . No use for a women who wants a boy

Men grow hair alllll the fuck over so do women ...primal

Stick your mouth in that goodness ladies and gentlemen