Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min(21k)*6

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
English no require, if can speak Japanese will be great

Details of the Encounter:
Yah, my last day to tobita, i still have 2 more days in Tokyo but buying 2 way shinkansen to Osaka 2 days is expensive, i bought 7 days unlimited only 38.8k.
So i want my best for last, since the weather is being so nice to me for 7 days without rain.
Ami told me if rain they will close the shutter door, no more biz.
So i said to myself if i don't go fuck them, i will not forgive myself and will be in deep regretted.
I went early, so that i can have a longer time as i hope to leave there by 5pm and will reach Tokyo 9:15, late dinner and back hotel can be 11pm.
So i went earliest this time, reach there at 11am.
If you ask me what is the best time, i can only say my 7day there is always from around 12-5pm(except today).
The place open from 10-12midnight.
Around 12noon,1/4 of the 2 long streets of young girls will be open, you can find over 20-30girls.
Don't be fussy about too less girls there, i can tell you 20-30 girls you already can't make up your mind, they are pretty.
I am sure you already have more than 10 girls you can't make up your mind.
Only if you say you want to find the best of the best, then maybe you will have to let all shops to be open then can judge.
And lets be practical, to find the best of the best, they aren't waiting just for you.
The things is more shops open , more crowds and the crowds are definitely more than the girls, by the time you interest in a girl and still hesitate. the next few seconds she was taken.
So my advise is one you find a good one, don't waste your time to look for better one, you walk back few shops back and she is gone.
12-2 lesser shops but lesser crowds, you still got chances of getting a good one even with time to fight over the feelings for other girls.
2-4 you will find more crowds gathering, i went sat and sun as well, noon time is already quite busy.
7th day
1st girl(22nd)

Iwase Rina(岩瀬りな)/Kawanami Nori(河南実里) kind of standard
I pick this girl for my 1st virgin fuck of the day which is my strongest 1st raising of my cock, totally fresh and full of life.(few more shops it will be like struggling, half dead).
She is beauty, and when i went up with her at closer look, she is.... beautiful.
Though 21k for 60min is bit expensive, you should feel grateful to be able to fuck a true, beautiful Japanese girls.
Even though later found she got difficulties with bigger cocks, as she more use to her usual customers size.
As i go in, yes, it is tight,very nice feel and can feel the slowly break away when i do a slow trust.
The i move a bit faster, then it become smoother, and she get relax and play with my nipple.
Then i go even faster, she start to grab my arms , and no turning back, my speed just keep going faster and faster, harder and harder.
Then i go doggie and go back missionary.
I stop like 1 minute before as i can see she seem to can't take it anymore.
She said a bit(just a bit) itai cause my dick is big, and i am grateful that she can let me fuck her.
What i enjoy is the quality time, as long i see the girl have more than enough, i can always stop few minutes before.
She is those typical pretty girls you seem on the street/train, so far yoshiwara i can't find this quality ,maybe the jav, and if i can fuck her like yoshiwara like 2 hour,
it will be great but i don't think she can take it.
I ask her if next time 60min and she was so happy, and i told her i will fuck her non-stop, she was stunned and keep quiet, haha.
The girls work there even though 8-12 hours, but most fuck like 3 minute, 5 or 7 for each customer, so she won't feel even pain, exhaust and tired after long hours of day.
But if really fuck her effectively with over 30min non stop, most girls will shag out, but some can go above an hour with no problem.

Rate -Average

2nd girl(23th)
Jav look bit alike -Mei Itoya 糸矢めい but much younger version

I think she is the only one who didn't blow for me.
This girl shop is at the cross junction corner, pretty but the first one is better.
She said no kiss, no touch.
A lot of girls here have tattoo, some are smaller ones and not so obvious, she did as well.
She get very excited in the early start, and when go on non-stop, she got worn out.
A few minute before sound, i stop as i know she can't really handle me, and i asked her she said itai.
Same said mine is big but i still very happy to have sex with a typical Japanese girl though she can't handle me.
All those can't handle me will not make it for 45min, i know which are good to fuck , which are just pretty, and which are both, so i can consider to go back the shop for longer times.

Rate -Average

3rd girl(24th)
The girl is just next door, i don't want to go round too far as i have time and quota to meet today.
Minimum 6, max 8 the most and i only bring enough cash for emergency back up example if too late and need to take unforeseen pay-train(nozomi) or need to stay osaka hotel.
This girl from far look ok cause she show off her boobs.
When closer look bit more mature like 27-28, but then i was already walking up the stairs.
Nevermind, i will still do my best, and see if she can handle me.
She got bad breath, and she keep saying good, good.. at first i not really sure she is true or not.
Then doggie, missionary i stop few minutes before.
I ask her sex good or not, she said very good, and almost jumping, smile very broad.
Definitely i can see she is more happy than me, more enjoy and satify, but for me,only if she is pretty enough.
Girls not easy to find the right guy that give her good sex, is only by chances.
Though some girls don't appreicate sex, but if they do, it is just that never happen to them to know what sex really is -like awakening.
Have quite some few girls here, after sex with me their expression is like eye opening.
the next 2 really are.

As i went downstair, i was surprise there was a girl seated on her place, so i look up at my girl with puzzled expression with one finger pointing at her.
she gave the expression' nevermind of her, don't bother', so i just wave hi to her, it was only at one arm reach and she is beautiful, and was thinking why not just continue and bring her up since my cock is still hot.
But come to think for second, 'i can't be so desperate, at least not in front of the girl', so i left smiling, seem like she is taking over the next shift of my girl.

And lucky i make the right decision, i meet my dream girl just after this, very beautiful and very sex crazy.

Rate -Average

4th girl(25th)
this girl is really beautiful, if i going to make a most beautiful ranking, she will be in the chart.Jav standard like 板垣あずさ

She just seated in front of airi shop,i walk by this pretty girl as i not sure i have done her before(too many pretty girls that look alike).
then i walk back and take a closer, my feet already step inside the shop, i try to give expression like 'do you remember me' to see if she know me before.
Then i quite sure my first time with her.
When i was in her room, i was very sure.
While she went and do some of her things, the first to do is not to recover my heavy jackets(cold in feb) but to unzip my pant and stroke my cock fast.
I only have about a minute or less, so it is very critical, 10secs...20secs,it hardened.
Then remove all, and shake again.
She not yet come, so i lay on the bed and do some more strokes.
As she came in, i quickly move my hands off.
And i use my strength to wiggle my cock 30 degree few times and look to me is fine, while she look at my cock.
She start to do bj, and i was really back to normal form.
I go missionary first, she really like it, she is so beautiful that i have to look at her and fuck, and still maintain focus and control
so as to prevent premature cumming.
This is one of the few that i give the most strength and wild fucking, almost wanted to grip her head, but never as i don't
want to mess up her hair(she still need to put on show later).
After i quite sure of my condition, i let her CG.
she sit on me and do the wiggle first, for quite some time still can't jerk me off, then she go high up-down slamming for a minute
and go back wiggle again.
I see her getting very excited, though she is in control, but i afraid she get excited and go out of control(her expression show like cumming state)
She seem enjoying and doesn't seem to stop, and keep wiggling, my dick normally get stronger when i thrust longer as it keep stretching/pulling, but wiggling it tend to focus more on the base of my dick, where i feel necking and is like shearing my cock, and there is the most crucial part ,even though your dick is hardened , it is hold upright by the base of your dick with the blood and vessel, if this just break away, it need time to buildup that area again, so you will need very hard handshake of your dick to pump up the blood flow from your leg through your buttock and to the base again.
I don't know long i can hold since she got so excited so i ask to go back to missionary, and when i put in, eh...., how come so watery, she was so wet.
She never apply any lubrication at all through out the sex. i said 'fuck lah, just fuck' and i just fuck even harder and she get even more excited. some girls are just cold and not interested in sex, but some girls are just sensitive to sex, if you have the right skill and tactics, she will easily cum after cum(i see she wiggle too hard and too long and ready out of control and can't stop herself keep doing), she will get more satify than you.
Then i go again and bang fast and hard, if there is a bed like yoshiwara, it will just shake and drifted like the one with sora.
I didn't wait for the sound to come, i see her with so much fun so i think i should call it a day for her.
I ask her good, she said very good and smiling. If i be the person to give her the best sex of her life, this is the best gift to me.
She give me her name card, and wrote her work schedule timing behind. i can tell by her eyes how anxious and excited she was expecting me again.
Her shop is just right in front of airi suzumura-alike.
we also have a little chat while i dress up, and she doesn't seem to eager to leave to excuse for makeup/dressup.
Good to have a good Japanese girl for sex, even better if she never have such good sex before in her life.
So both happy.
The one who enjoy best sex is jessica from tiara, she said she never had just a good sex before, then she start fucking me again while
we were half way doing the end washing, and the ring came she didn't even want to stop, that was the most memorable one i had.
Rating -Must / recommended(30min) (60min 2nd visit)
She just in front of 鈴村あいり alike 六本木/Roppongi
Her shop is 瑞希/Mizuki

5th girl(26th)

jav look alike Mitani Akari(美谷朱里)/橋本ありな
This girl i spotted few times before, wanted to look for her then i can't remember where she located.
This time manage to find her.
The prominent of her from far is she yell louder, touting customer than her mamasan.
She really caught my attention, i really curious how this funny girl can fuck and i really think she can fuck.
While she strip, wow, totally flat.
Skinny, small size as well, i worry later she will itai.
Started off a bit difficult, she didn't open up wide, but later still manageable, and missionary for quite a while.
So i ask for CG, and she bang very hard, very high banging, like i am a bouncing spring for her trampoline.
I also don't know if i can take it for how long, she just doesn't seem to stop, is like she found her playground.(power ranger girl)
To play safe, after a while i ask her to change position rather to let her do until she shag.
Then missionary, she was in total heaven again.
Finish less than 3 min before sound as always, i ask her is it good and she said yes, and laughing like a happy girl.
Well, i have a 2 girls today who are so satisfy as they have never have such good sex before.

Rate - excellent(30min) (can try 45/60min next time)

Shop name 金太郎/Kintarou

6th girl(27th)
This is a wrong choice.
She was quite fat, and not really pretty, should have get a closer look before making a choice.
She look quite ok from a distance and nice boob.
When she strip, wow, so bumpy at her waist line.
Suddenly lost interest, so routinely finish till the time almost up and lost interest to go for 7th girl.

Rate - poor

Record in a day
6 shops(broken)
6*30min =180min (even record of 6th day)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have 3 more in yoshiwara soapland, 2 before i went for tobita and 1 before i fly home from tokyo.
so total of 30 girls i fuck in a 10days trip, the record so far.
But i would like to keep 27 tobita fuck as my record, as i will be flying the trip to osaka next instead.
I have a record of 1.12mil spend in a single trip just for yoshiwara(17 *120min in 9 days), and later find interest going down and costly, as most JAV i fuck(i not interested with those shop self-claim JAV where there is so little info of how real or actually is her), and too much photoshop and girl really not pretty enough to justify the price.
I plan to hit above 100 soapy last year but miss(around 80+), as i went 1st year 4trips,2nd 3trips, and this year i actually plan for one trip.
I plan to go country like bangkok, much cheaper, new experience and new kind of plays, and a change of taste.

At first, plan for to fly bkk(2nd trip) first for 3 days, then continue osaka for 5 days, and then back bkk for 3 days.
But after this tobita train trip,i planning 2 trip to osaka this year, 11days stay for my 1st osaka trip i can hit 40visit which i think

So change my 3 bkk trips to 1 instead, haha. May month going bkk as ticket,hotels all book. Osaka 5 months time.
no problem at all.(going for 7 or 8 tobita shops in a shop for record breaking in a day, but i think i go for 7 first, one at a time)
No problem 4-6 hours sex, more than 6 hours is a challenge and so far never done before.
Though tobita girl work like 8 hours, actually fucking can be like 10min for a job and one day may not fuck even 2 hour, so a girl that can really fuck more than 2 hours also difficult.
Need a girl that can do so long and also cost wise if i went for multi girls in a row, that why see bangkok if i can do better, costs can be obtainable and also girl like jinny.
For those been only tokyo soapy and never been to tobita, and for those just want to fuck pretty Japanese for 30min, i would recommend tobita,
there is no looking back.

Good to do some physical training before going, i need to train harder especially more stretching exercise, don't want to suffer another strain, well age coming but anyone please break uncle record if u can.

@ah toh great field report and trully inspiring

any mmf threesome lately?

it would be great to do some mmf banging with an epic uncle.

top 9-12 ranking (prettiest)

3rd girl (20th) Kirari Sena(瀬名きらり) 11
Kawaii, sweet, youthful, and affection.

2nd girl(11th) Uehara Mizuho(上原瑞穂) 10
She wore a white and red kimono.
Quiet, like a good girl with mild exterior.
A little stiff in her action, yet very friendly, always with a shy smile.
Sweet, naive face when she hold my dick and do a close study, suck and chew for a while, stop and still looking at it,then unwilling to let go, and blow again and this phenomenon repeat.
Like taking own sweet time enjoying a lollipop.
My surprise, she doesn't have any problem, and seem like she like it very much.very quiet, some soft moaning during missionary and doggie, like a dutiful wife enjoying sex.CG was slow and steady.
Nothing wild, but just very romantic sex.
She can take long hours of sex,60min no a problem but she is quite introvert so i think i should try 45min to see if can build some chemistry first. if can some mutual understanding, then sex will be more fun.
A ideal soulmate.

26th(day 7) Mitani Akari(美谷朱里)/橋本ありな 9
Kirari are more of a young, kawaii , shy and quiet, where she is more a lively ,cheerful, happy and full of sunshine smiles girl.

1st girl(22nd) Iwase Rina(岩瀬りな)/Kawanami Nori(河南実里) 8
She was my first girl of my last day.
It was a very early hour, i went there before noon as i had to have at least 6 girls, depend on the girls i can find and the time i have left.
Well, as to say, i will need to act fast so that i can have more girls, for a record.
It was very early, i saw ami, and she gracefully smile to me, an invitation with her open legs.
2 times with her, i know her, she know me, but just sex, how much we can do, lovely, but just that all.
Her eyes ask me for third times, and i have to steal away from her lovely eyes. and the mamasan also watching me(haha, she notice me).
Ami saw me many times as i told her before i will be walking up and down the street, so i try not to pretend since she knew i can't get enough, and just stroll pass the shop again, cross the junction, over to the center block of main street.
No much shops open in this early hour, i caught her sight. should be one of the few pretty i can find in this early hour.
hesitate a bit, still no really convince she is pretty enough.
while walking up the stairs with her, i more convince.
Once in the room, i wanted to fuck her bad, and hope she is one of the few that can handle me with ease(but i was wrong).
Her pretty surely above the average look, and when i start to fuck her, i knew i can all the power i have, since she is my first girl of the day.
Well, because she is a lovely girl, i did more gentle, with much care.
Still i din know it still hurt, almost at the end.
She was enjoying for first 15min but can't go very far, and i just make fun of her saying if she want a 60min non=stop session, she just stunned, haha.
though her sex not strong, her pretty is definitely worth what i am paying for.

Thanks for the reviews. If you can better identify which shops they are based on their name that would be super-helpful to people.

ah toh,
I have read most of your reviews. I'm a little confused. If I understand you correctly, you don't cum when you are having sex with each girl. You don't cum with girl number 1 so that you can have an erection when you see girl number 2. But you don'the cum with girl number 2 so that you can have an erection with girl number 3, and so on.

Is this correct?

ah toh,
I have read most of your reviews. I'm a little confused. If I understand you correctly, you don't cum when you are having sex with each girl. You don't cum with girl number 1 so that you can have an erection when you see girl number 2. But you don'the cum with girl number 2 so that you can have an erection with girl number 3, and so on.

Is this correct?

thank you for your virgin post.
Yes, i can hold my cum for few hours.
I found ths techique is more effective to have non stop sex, i have visit 3 soapland 120min each in 6hours before, to have continue performance sex.
i believe those who have mutli cums can't stand even for continuous 2 hours.

Man face problem of cock standing, remain strong after hours.
Need recovery time after every cums, before it can erect again, and time varies, sometimes it can be long.
If some one said he cum 6 times in 2 hours, basically the every sex intervals is very short, less than 10min, 5min each?
My each sex interval normally last 20-30min, after i check with the girls(a break), before i go on next.
For soapland 120min, most girls can't do long sex, only few like the one i had with sora is almost 4*20min.
So now i prefer to go tobita, where i can find pretty girls, and limit 30min to each.
But still,if i can find the tobita girl that like sex very much then i will later go for 45min and even 60min for repeat visits.

Reactions: nihonggo