Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita (飛田新地) 7 Days Straight: Day 6 - the legend continues - Another Record Breaking

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tobita (飛田新地) Osaka

Date of Encounter:
February 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min(41k)*2 + 30min(21k)*2

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
while i step onto the train, i was thinking what i was going to do next. My backpain no more.
I am in very good shape, break another record? I will look for the 2 girls with extended time.
Going there is like playing monoply, you step on each house and you want to buy it and you found it was already occupied, i like to randomly 'pick ' on houses on different area, and i may also want to 'double up' my house by going twice.

Day 6th
1st girl(18th visit)
So I went straight to the shop for Ami-look alike ,4th visit (12th girl) shop name -華鶯/Kaou, and i saw the mamasan and i knew she is there.
When she went out to settle the payment, i strip and lay nake on the bed, and when she came in and saw me wiggling my dick about 30 degree to her,
she laugh.
I merely for courtesy to let her know i am ready this time.
As we have a 60min this time, she took her time and do a slow bj.
But i don't want to waste too much time, about a minute i hint to her i am ready.
She wanted to do CG, i ask her for missionary first.
Now i have plenty of time, i don't have to worry time too short and sound come too fast, i want to take control and do what i want.
I went in slowly, slowly until i saw her expression that she is enjoying,then i go fast a bit, by bit.
Stay at mid gear for a minute, then i pressed on all the way.
Her head titled side way, mouth half open, and in dreamy stage.
The i pump harder and harder, and then i went back slowly again.
I slowly withdrawn until my dick head was almost out and inserted back again,and this went again and again.
Slowly teasing her with my dick, and she laugh, then i suddenly increase my speed to mid speed and she start to feel again,
and then i ramp up speed to the max, and she went back to the stage of enjoyment again.
I did missionary quite long as we have longer time, about 15 minute, then i ask for a change to doggie.
So that both of us will able to relax our muscle ,for me a very short secs to recover, to restore and adopt new breathing control because of different posture
A different feeling for the girl, and the new feeling when it go in again.
Entirely i was in good control, 5 minutes rotate position again, and i ask her try CG.
She did CG like half dead, really shag out but enjoying doing it.
I see her can't handle anymore so i take back the lead again.
A very smooth sex, no hurrying, very natural, i take my time and control and a rhythmic sex.
We take all my time 60min to enjoy sex and really make love, collaborating well, didn't know the time pass very fast .
And it go round and round until the sound came, then i release her.
She gave a very broad simle to me, not because it is finally over but she enjoy very much.
Her expression later on is much more happier than our last time, convinced me it is a good fuck.
Use the wet tissue to slowly clean my body, before i go dress up.

Rate -Must/Recommend(she worth a third visit, she totally enjoy the sex)(60min)

2nd Girl(19th)
I go straignt direct to the shop next to look for 16th girl .春香/Haruka
I took the 60min course.
Same, she is seducisve and taking initiave.
Here come the JAV making love where i just only start less than 10secs.
Nevermind after a few minutes, she act more nature, hand start to grip my arm tight, handover my head, and gasping(no more sound).
She always position her well to make easy for me, end up it always make me in a position that i have to bang her hard in a fast speed.

Still prefer with ami, she just open up wide enough that i just manage to go in, so i can do a slow motion,pick up and then very fast, and i easily switch gear
to make it less monotoneous and not to let her go orgasm too easily but slowly, slowly.. and she always get multi climax back after a while.

But for her, i bang her till she almost shag out and change doggie position so that she can tempoarily recover a bit from being 'too high'
Different position will have different sensation and when i switch back to missionary, the moment i slowly insert in again, she start to get the same old feeling coming back.
But i have to bang very fast or hard all the times, i can't apply the ami tactics here as it work better with slightly tight girl.
She got very satisfy and always use 1/2 open eyes to look at me as i was always studying her while banging hard, to strategize my tactics to make her climax after climax.
Quite a lot of energy need, to maintain till 60min.(maybe i losing out stream after a very good sex with ami).
At the last minute, i lift up her jersey to play with her nipple(she said her breast is small that why she like to hide but i said it is ok) and finger her clit, and some kiss(but not french kiss, the only girl that do french kiss is 2nd girl 1st day, she is hot)
Rate -excellent(downgrade from must/recommend, 45 min should be good enough, she was in almost 'receiving face punch' state(defeated, eye semi open) as i fuck her too hard and long, or maybe i should have try her as my first girl visit of the day then i can have control stragetic move/tactics much better with my full strength).

3rd girl (20th)

JAV look alike Kirari Sena(瀬名きらり)
She dress in school sailor costume, really look a very young school girl.
She is craving for good sex and big cock but need someone with skill.
She was short, very small frame , skinny as well.
I though how am i going to put my thing inside her.
Yes, it need skill.
Bcause of her size she doesn't open up wide, i think she doesn't know much about sex also, because she just open so much and expect my 'big cock'(she said is big)
to go in.
I hardly can go in at all,so i slowly, slowly until her muscle start to open up, and i can inch in deeper.
After that, i can fully insert in(amaze, she not bad at all) but still the banging is bit difficut as her leg really obstrcut.
So i said go doggie, then 5-10 minutes was so nice and she was mourning all the times.
I think because of her sex posture all the times she doesn't have good sex at all.
Can see she going wider after i did the long duration doggie style.
I ask for CG now, and when she try and get my thing into her, can see her lecherous expression.
When she bounce, she bounce very hard, and she doesn't seem to want to stop, i start to worry.
She really enjoy as if it is going to take whole day, until 5 minute i ask her go back missionary.
When i go back missionary then it get better and i able to bang harder and faster, for another few minute the sound came.
So i slowly stop, i survive, and she doesn't seem to get enough.
I ask her good? and she keep nodding her head.
If i able to give the best sex to her than anyone can give, i more than happy, she must be starving ever since before we meet.

Rate - excellent (i can go for again 45min next time, 60min maybe later cause still difficult to fuck, need some practice with her and some 'education' for her).

4th girl (21th).

Jav look alike Miku Abeno 阿部乃み
There are too similar face/make up girls so sometimes i can't remember which one i have done before, so i choose a more different look.
Short , dark hair she look JAV.
Because she quite resemble of miku Abeno, i make a u-turn just to find her seat empty, so fast and just like a minute, so i went for the 3rd girl first for 30min and when i am back , the seat still empty, and normally peole like to go for shorter time like 20min so i think it should be taken by another person again, so i go to mamasan, point my finger at my hand wrist as if asking 'how long left?' she point at the alarm clock like 2 minute left, then it just buzz and the guy came right down.
She said no kiss, no touch.
While waiting for her laying naked on the bed, i tried to wiggle my dick, yes, it able to do, and i was confident i will have no problem for 30min.
About to end, she feeling bit itai over 20min, but she got big ass when i do doggie.
So she asked for doggie and i like her big ass, and we did doggie till the sound came
I don't aim for quantity and not necessary to fully utitise the time, i just want to have quality time and 20min is too short i don't want to feel rush of no enough time.
Mosts girl here actually can't handle me when i non-stop over 20min, some will itai and said my dick too big, it happen to 2 pretty girls also,the next day on 7th(last) continous visit .
She said my sex too long, i thought is only 30min course.
I told her this morning i have 2 girls 60min non-stop sex, and she laughed.
She said her clients are small.

Rate - Average (but she is quite pretty, like Jav)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Record in a day
2*60min + 2*30min = 180min total time(broken)

I offen went yoshiwara 2 shops 120min without a break per day, so 4 hours not a problem, but this 4 hours is not like non-stop sex(record in yoshiwara is 3 shop of 120min each in a day)
Here , sex in term of real time is 3 hour.
Left the shop alley to the mae station around 5pm, book green ticket at shin osaka and reach tokyo around 9:15pm, take a late lesiurely dinner and early back hotel almost 11pm, have a early rest for tomorrow last battle - glory of love...making.( i am a man who will fight for your horniest.... know this song?)

Last edited:
7 days- 8 hours travel just to have 3 hours sex
Not convince? Just because i am sexually too fit, haha.
IMG_20190306_153335-1.jpg IMG_20190306_153455-1.jpg

“she was in almost 'receiving face punch' state”

Hahaha. Thank you for the reviews. Love reading them.

I post the 2 name cards now, take note miyabi, she is very pretty, very wet, totally sexually aroused(i give myself a credit)
and gave me name card want me to come again.
She is my 7th day girl, can said on par with ami, i definitely will go for her 60min my next trip.
IMG_20190223_183943.jpg IMG_20190223_184142.jpg

I post the 2 name cards now, take note miyabi, she is very pretty, very wet, totally sexually aroused(i give myself a credit)
and gave me name card want me to come again.
She is my 7th day girl, can said on par with ami, i definitely will go for her 60min my next trip.
View attachment 10314 View attachment 10315
bro, can you give me their shop names? especially miyabi. will try to visit tomorrow:)

bro, can you give me their shop names? especially miyabi. will try to visit tomorrow:)
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plugin=attach&refer=Tobita Shinchi Main-St&openfile=map960_main.jpg

Miyabi is 瑞希/Mizuki. Main-St West (note: her hour is 11-4pm)

But you may end up taking airi suzumura-alike, she is just right in front of miyabi, 六本木/Roppongi

Recommed also 春香/Haruka Oomon-St East
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plugin=attach&refer=Tobita Shinchi Oomon-St&openfile=map960_oomon.jpg

And you should try 華鶯/Kaou Main-St East

Last edited:
Coincidentally Miyabi at 瑞希/Mizuki.i also went on friday, which is my last day.(wait for my review).
After her i went for another 2 more shops, as i was shopping around undecided and walk pass her shop, she smile so happily to me and i smile back, and when i turn my head i saw airi suzumura-alike.
Come 2pm+, i rememeber 六本木/Roppongi open the shop quite late, you shouldn't miss her, even just to take a peek.

https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plugin=attach&refer=Tobita Shinchi Main-St&openfile=map960_main.jpg

Miyabi is 瑞希/Mizuki. Main-St West (note: her hour is 11-4pm)

But you may end up taking airi suzumura-alike, she is just right in front of miyabi, 六本木/Roppongi

Recommed also 春香/Haruka Oomon-St East
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plugin=attach&refer=Tobita Shinchi Oomon-St&openfile=map960_oomon.jpg

And you should try 華鶯/Kaou Main-St East

do you mean this streets?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2019-03-07-23h39m41s971_LI (2).jpg
    vlcsnap-2019-03-07-23h39m41s971_LI (2).jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 817
yeah, when my lust..i mean curiosity kicks in my observation is on a different level though..haha.

Top 19(next 5-8) prettiest points

2nd girl(day 1), 14
She look similar to Asuka kirara, hair bit color like blonde/reddish, hair just at her neck, curled.
Playful look, eye locking on you and you can easily on the hook by her lusty eyes.
Shop in front of 星奈あい lookalike .
Some girls 'touting' smile very 'offically' and not with a happy heart, and when deal on, money paid, becaome very rountine and without any zest.
Well , lucky she wasn't pretend, expression very naughty, told me straight she ok kiss and touching when i wasn't even thinking of it, haha.
She got the kind of readily attitude, always will want to suit you,no objestion, without any hesitation at all.
I was very delighted, i not sure she can handle, i lkie her very much that why i wanted to do more, more than she can imagine how good sex can be.
She was startied off with some pretend of sound of great kimochi, but very soon, she turn quiet, looking at me while sucking her breadth, not pianfull, her eyes told me it was sweet.
We have no problem having sex for almost 30min, she was a bit surprise of the non stop sex till time up.

3rd girl(day 1) rio + tia blend 13
i refer to this popular leak photo from russia photographer ,https://varlamov.ru/2587415.html
the top girl really remsemble 星奈あい lookalike girl, if not , kind of standard there.
And this girl look like the girl in photo 10, but i not sure.
She was wearing a fake specs, when remove , look like rio + tia blend .
She was a bit paranoid, keep telling me no camera, no hp camera taking.
It was feb and i was wearing bit thick, and i had to assure her that i know the rules and not those who will want to disturb their privacy.
I actually told mamasan i can only speak english and she said she only know little.
Maybe she doesn't like non japanese, if i had known maybe i will not have pick her.
Still she quite pretty , but will not look for her again.
can't remember which shop

4th girl(day 2)-sailor dress さくらゆら / 桜空もも look alike 12
She dressed in a sailor school uniform , really look like a young school girl.
Very polite, very friendly, never treat me distantly like a stranger.
Told me to strip and get ready(point at the bed) while she went off for a while.
She blow and wanted to do CG, i told her i wanted to be on top, she smile(you want to serve me, haha) and nodded.
Yes, let me do the work, what she need to do is to enjoy.
She was the first girl of that day, i was fresh , high spirit, and i will take her on with my best form.
Slowly go in, oh...., feeling good, good tight fit.
She is not sitting duck also, she cramp my cock tight.
Biut it was good feeling, while i almost reaching KO, here come challangers chun-li,
yes, all you can.
After sex, she call me a figther(street flighter???).
It was great, she is strong.
can't remember which shop.