Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita (飛田新地) DAY 4th(1st warm up exercise)

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
小紫/ 結雅 /紅椿/楽喜

Date of Encounter:
August 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3* 21k(30min) + 1*31k(45min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地)

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
1)Went to look for mizuki, wanted to keep my full energy 60min for my first girl, can't find her(door was closed). Thinking ryuko fucking is good , 1st girl she should be the best next alternatives I can find(saw her working for last 2 days), 45min for her but she wasn’t on shift.(someone else).
So I walk to the main street, 料亭『桃園』Touen was there, 料亭『小紫』Komurasaki was there too.
Touen was taken by surprise of my strength and was on the receving side during sex, powerless , don’t know what to do, just eagerly waiting to receive what I have for her. Komurasaki was different, she keep bouncing her backside on me during because my brother was kind of strained after 料亭『うめや』umeya.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『小紫』

So this time first girl my strength should be stronger. The sex is good because she is good and strong. She wasn’t stronger as last time like counter-fuck me, because I was using my utmost strength to tire and weaken her in the early stage, missionary hard for a long while , till I switch to doggy she was purely enjoying enough not to ask for more by doing doggy back thrust.
She was very enjoy, content and satisfy , so far so good and was very happy. To reward her, I let her go CG, and she almost cum me after a while. I think my control is still not peak on day 4th, maybe 1-3 days more to reach my prime. Or she wasn’t tired and slamming too hard on me, I should have attacked for another 10min more before I let her do the attack.
Reason is , I went for 30min this time, why? Because the price list on the table was 40min 31k, 50min 41k, 60min 51k . Wow.
So though most shop 21k is for 45min, it still depend on some shops, even though the site also mention is 45min. https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?Frequently asked questions.
So I rather took the 30min, if not 31k become 5min less and 60min become 10k more.
I will go for some girls 31k if it is 45min.

2) first girl good fuck but really shagged, think of looking for an easy one to bully her.Ah…, why not the tight one yesterday, she is tight and good.
the feeling came back to me again , tight, like a virgin, never have such a good feeling with other girls before. (now still feeling nostalgia of the everlasting tight-fit kimochi aftertaste) Yesterday my third girl bit tired, cause that time when her tightness start to loosen up and she got excited then, I almost slow motion to a standstill, almost cumming out, haha. Maybe now 2nd one I should be better now, At first thinking to look for her sat now decide to take her since she was there today( I don’t take for granted that things will always go as I plan, who know).
I went towards her, she was surprise, though I said I will go for her again(telling her I coming back in oct), she wasn’t expected next day, me either.
31k is for 45min, so I take. She went out for a while, since 45min I have plenty of time, for 2-3min I quickly shake my brother up and automatic laid naked on the bed(without being told to do so, actually dun have to wait for orders, if you know what to do).
She came back and found me on the bed, ready. I dun want to let me think I am cheeky , can’t wait fellow, but I need that few idling time which really help to get me in a ready state, without the need of her to try(worst is ‘for a while’)to bring it up for me.
She took out her ‘bunny’ head dress, and this time, already known my brother, at lease she is more mentally prepare how to deal with it. Blow for a while and start to put ky. I ask for missionary before she ready for sex. Same, slow and tight, only after a while like 5 min before I can confirm she ready for the whole thing. She said this time is better than yesterday(not as itai in the beginning as yesterday), easier and she can get use to it much sooner. The sooner she get use to it, I cannot be still slow as turtle, I start to ram up my speed, it was smooth, she was joyed. So smooth that the speed can only get faster and faster, because she was very excited, I can’t just let her down because of easy cumming or tiredness, still it need lot of strength to maintain to keep her satisfy. Because she just wanting for more. Till the moment I can think of an excuse is to change to doggy. So for the start, I can get to do slow, time for my brother to breath, then slow sex for a while, but I can’t pretend and keep doing that(like Komurasaki first visit, she can’t get enough, so she take imitative to go fast and harder) it will hint to the girls that I just go weak. So very quick, I start to go faster, and faster and almost wanting to cum again. So I stop and ask to change again to missionary , and she just getting better and better, very quick after getting use to it during the start, and show no sign of having too much.
So I let her do CG and generously let her have enough for what she want, but she go 180 degree legs apart, slam it hard like no one business like Komurasaki , till I almost want to cum again and ask to stop.
Why the clock not working or the mamasan not working? I sit up straight on the bed, she look at me and then lower her head and start to blow. She thought mine was soft and try to blow, I stop because I almost cum, haha. She look at me and ask ‘want again’. I asked her enough time? I actually want to stop, because she will sure cum me and I wanted to go for another girl. So I asked since some time left, mind if I stay with her for a while(till time up) and chat. I never have the feeling again after I quit going soapy, and I feel so good talking to her because she really a nice girl to talk to. She is not the type that lazy for sex and use talking for an excuse. Because after a few minute talk, she suddenly blow me again, and asked me ‘1 more time’? I asked whether enough time, she said when it sound will still have 5min.
She want sex, so here we go again. I asked her to do CG, but I requested ‘gently’(slow), haha.
She smile and nob, and she go slow and this time , she ready have to. Because after a short break, it close back again, and I have the same old feeling coming back again, good.She feel it tight, and slowly, slowly, fully in, and accelerate, by the time she speed up, I actually recover quite a lot and know will able to stand her for while, but not for long….. because the sound just came, haha…
I also start to enjoy like her, but when sound came, we just stop.
She said she excuse for a while(to wash her… you know, just like the very start she went out for a few minutes). The 2nd second came very fast, and she just back and she bring me down stair.
I said I will see her again, 45min or 60min? And I reply for her, 45min(haha). Now 60min she can, but I can’t and she laugh.
Was thinking to get an easy one, end up getting buffet style, ‘fuck all you can’.
She really asking for more, devote her time and body totally to me, more than just a girl friend feel, lover feel, is sex with love.(a bit exaggerate, haha, but is the feeling i have)

3)So now I really , really look for a simple ,easy. Young, inexperience, small size, cannot handle my size type.
Found a girl dress in school uniform, very young.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『紅椿』

I will go easy for her for her sake, for myself too.
She remove her upper dress, shown her breast but never remove shirt , dunno y.
She blow and then start to lift up her shirt, I know, I stop her and ask for missionary.
She look a bit unsure, not confident , maybe because of my size.
Seeing that, I know I will have to go slow in the start, which is what I prefer most now, rather to have a girl so big that one slip just go all the way in without any feeling at all, haha.
We have like 10 sec to get it confirm by poking it a bit(not even dick head go in) to make sure there is no much blockage or resistance that cause the pain. And once finally my dick head can go in, I start to do slow, only dick head in-out rubbing, for a while, and she just goes wild , high and excited till I see moment about time , I move in about ½ title at an angle to her g-spot rather her deep in. So stay at an angle for a while, feel she about to wet, then start to penetrate, little by little, she was so high and excited as if she never fuck before. By the time I went in, she was totally engrossed with the sex fun and making real moaning sound, then I worry she itai and asked she tai-jui-bo , she look at me in the eyes assuring she is fine and yet she moan while she nodded. I thought she was in pain but she was really in joy. For the whole fucking process, I asked her couple of times to make sure she really fine, and she keep assure me she is good.
She fuck like kaho and once it go in, it just go fully in and very smooth, so smooth yet still feel the contact there, no like some girls feel like rubbing and get pain. She is not loose(like those feel nothing), but more like self lubricate, cause no more KY.
When finished, I asked her again ITAI? she said tai-jui-bo follow by a kimochi and a smile. I say 45min non-fucking ,she say ok. Then I ask 60min and she agree and with great confident. I see she like it and doesn’t have enough, don’t even bother to ask me ‘you cumming’’you finish’ because she basically care only if she finish or not, haha.
I asked for her name card, she had but no time schedule on it. So I asked her to fill it, and she wrote sun & Monday only. I was bit shock , ask why so little schedule, she said she is a new girl here, still studying. She really look young, man, young girl fuck like no tomorrow. To know a good fuck, you must be one first, haha, and to make the girl know she is a good fuck.(she might fuck many man, but all man give her 5min, haha)
She never handle such a big cock before, I need to clarify some of people curisorty and merely jealousy(butt hurt), is big(big in japan-Alphaville ) but not gigantic, I asked her and she said is very big ,country where I from(believe she mean asia countries size), she seem bit uneasy in the start but once she can take it fully after trying to get use to it, she can handle with ease and with joy. She look to me not stranger to sex, not cold to sex , in fact should be actively healthy during her school time. I feel her convulsion and real tremble couple of time,she even times squeeze her legs tight over my button to squeeze me inside her harder and deeper in, she ready can reach climax multi times, she has very sensitive needs over and over again, I can feel she doesn’t want to stop and never really care I already cum or not even when I start to slow down a little pace just to regain my strength.
A very sex hungry girl, with deep desire sleeping inside her, you just need to awaken it and she can explode, which she didn’t even know. Really good to find this type of girl if they are just sex with small dicks and couple of short minutes ,and let them experience the true joy of sex.

4) The first 2 girls yesterday really got no interest in sex at all.
i still ok, to take another girl, this moment i really don’t mind to get like the first 2 girls, so long they are young and pretty, so long they are easy , and dun ‘expecting’ more sex from me, haha.
I only like strong sex girl when I have more energy and time, if not it will be a kill joy, to me and worst to the girl(I am the type who like to give sex and make the girl satisfy).
So thinking of looking for young one, less experience, amateur, like those school looking girls(thinking lesser years of sex experience, but actually years got nothing much to attribute to sex performance of the girl, is the girl themselves, if they love sex then really power, and this I find they are better than bangkok) .
Walk along seisyun street(younger girls), found one young and pretty and locked in as my target, then saw a girl with school uniform young girl as well. So I think I will go back for the young, pretty one first then after that go back for the school uniform next.
Shop house name rakki. https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『楽喜』
A very young school girl face looking, and pretty as well.
She gesture me to get ‘ready’ while she went out to settle her things. Shake it hard, by the time time she back, I already on the bed, naked , and cock standing. She gave her rules, ‘no kissing, and no nipple playing’. Actually I am no interested in it or keen, only if she beg me to do it, I have no passion for it because I don’t love her and I got no feeling from my heart for her, I only have feeling from my cock so long she open her cunt to welcome me.

Kaho is different, while talking to her, I really feel like kissing her and play with her breast. Because I can feel her desire for me while we talk, we even talk about sex, and strategy as well, because she wanted sex so I said CG this time for her, since I feel she should go for offensive since she is more desirous(really hungry). Not a girl friend feel, more a lover feel,I never get such a infatuation from girls in yoshiwara, a girl who like to be love by you, so gentle and soft to hold her in your arms. She is not those seductively pretty girl, she is a very ideal lover and sex partner even best. You don’t even feel you are on a paid service.Because she treat you with a heart.

This girl said her name is sena, she got no name card and she just work for 6months less(I remember I din see last Jan). She rub some lotion on my dick and start to handshake, I think she decide not to blow as she found is big. Never mind, and she also ask me go missionary(I think she not comfortable with my size to know how to handle CG, some girl may struggle hard to get it in and when they feel weak to forceful to do it themselves so they will rather wanted be push and let the guy get themselves while they try hard to endure). When I go in, actually is not tight and difficult, she must be playful during her young ages, a good looking girls sure have many , many handsome boys asking for it. She actually like mine, cause I do quite a while missionary and she enjoy it, from indifferent kind of expression slowly getting to excitement and into deep fancy when I go full in and still try to inch in extra and I actually feel getting more in, she feel it as I feel my dick went further in the condom. She really deep inside, and when I do my best to try to go deeper, she goes crazy.

Overall, she can sex well. If enough time and energy, she can get close to atsuko, I have able to tickle her to the stage yet, she need longer while but she like sex, good sex I mean.
Today, my all girls are very coordinating , supporting and encouraging till the finishing time, not those waiting for time to expire but totally want to utilize full time for sex, not fussy calculating type and wanted more if you can.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Total 4 girls today, and total of 10 girls after 4 day.
To be continue - to break my record.

Last edited:
Thanks for another great submission... we really appreciate your great work here!

Approved: 9/14/2019

Reactions: Frenchy
IMG_20190818_195739.jpg

Day 5 coming.

Reactions: TAG Manager
For those who never been to tobita, and still think the soapland website girls look pretty as the the real person,

youtube with this search, Phố đèn đỏ nhật bản quá đẹp
quality better than JAV
The girls i had in tobita were this type of average standard

Reactions: DireWolf98