walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2*21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Today was early, I reached there before 12noon, thinking early bird have more chances of girls waiting, as I already had some girls in mind for repeat visit, and also I try to have more girls today.
The first girl of the day is very important, cannot be anyhow, as it is the first fresh blood circular in my body, first arousal, first hardened and strongest, 1st yearning of my brother, as virgin as it can be.
Normally my best performance as it will be hard for the whole first girl session, 45min and even 60min or even more. After few more girls it can be still hardened, but fatigue is a natural cause and harden and standing is 2 different things. If it is harden yet hardly can stand, it will be difficult to perform.
Walk around to find my first girl, very important, to be more sure, walk 2-3 rounds.
Wanted a repeat visit for my first girl, as I knew she can perform and good attitude, and with my prime moment I should able to make the girl go crazy, and is important for the first girl,if I pick a new pretty girl end up bad attitude it will spoil my day, then the next few more rounds of girls will be difficult to continue as my spirit will be dampened, my brother will be damn discourage.
Went to look for my ‘1st girl must be’ mizuki, but walk through by the main street to see if kauo is in this week, but found different person again 2nd times, not sure she ready quit or not. Then make a turn to haruka shop, she wasn’t there too. Finally reach mizuki shop, it was closed, 2nd day now. Walk to look for Ryuko, saw her twice working last few days, always in plain white t-shirt with a blue short pants, like a school girl sport attire. But this time someone was on shift for the shop instead. Never mind went to look for 金太郎 to clear the doubt of the shop girl there.
A girl was in the shop, waving to me even harder than her mamasan, so I take her, but she look different to me. When up stair, she is really short, ½ feet or a head shorter than the one I had, 1.5m or lower, maybe 1.45m. Never mind since I ready up here, but I choose 30min, I don’t know her, the girl I knew was ‘fucking’ good, this I worry she might have a problem handle me.
She said mine is big, so I really have strategic plan attack and movement in my mind. Went in , very hard, her muscle tense and really block the entrance. So I manage to go in my dick head and stop, and just stroking her with my dick head in and out. Not aiming straight but aiming high, as straight will penetrate more as too early stage now, tilt will hit the g-spot instead. After a minute of dick head stroke, she start to get wet and her muscle loosen up,I tilt further up till I find she is ok and high, I straighten in and manage to go ½ dick. In a very slow motion, and let her enjoy my brother sweet caressing, and her hole just widen up and I finally go in. She can take my full dick in, and when she fully stuff my thing in, she was excited. I am still go slow when I able to fully in and out, then I start to increase just a little speed. And she was smiling with eye close, I ask her itai she said no. I know she already deep in joy ,feel like heaven(80's fiction factory) - with my dick going in normal speed, but how about boost up my speed to make her go wild?
I ask her for doggy, she so happy I ask. With her leg wide spread and ass open, I go in with ease(not anal lah). It was very smooth ride, and I bang harder with her ass bouncing against me, hard. She doesn’t have fat and loose ass, but her is hard and firm, small though.
After minutes of doggy, I am sure she is fully open up and use to it, I switch back to missionary and she really take it all I can give with no problem, I am sure there is no itai and I am sure she wanted more.
So I do as much as I can to keep her satisfy while still reserve some energy for my next few girls.
Though is only 30min, I fuck till the 1st call sound then I let her go(and is not what she want too), by the time we all dress up 2nd sound came. I asked “itai…big…good”? She said is big but I was doing good, so she really kimochi.She like my big cock. And I can say she can really fuck(like fucking), just need to know how to perform good sex to cater girl shortcoming and needs, she can enjoy sex more than she even know.
Once she get used to your cock(big), even if you can do helicopter fuck, she would just say 'is this what you got', you can see the yearning in her eyes.
Japanese girl sex is power, and hungry, more and better than thai girls.
I not using my hand and mouth, i use my dick to tease her inside for almost 5min before i go fully in. When i hit till the end, i knew she is ready, she actually can take on me.She enjoy every stroke i make, and taking everything i got unreserved. While i was about to go, her excitement was still not yet subside. She was still in great delight, she enjoy sex, just that no one actually give her the feeling how good sex can be.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『金太郎』

2) Went over to see the girl still there, shop name seto. The girl was my first girl in 松岛新地, and now she came over here to work. I can recognize is her, our eyes actually lock at each other just now.
I actually was planning to go松岛新地 this saturaday for her because I told her I will come back for her again(but didn’t promise when) , now she came over here, I paid 21k and get 10min less(forget about shower, I don’t really like, is the same in bangkok, just a rinse). But her seat was vacant, must be busy now.
So I walk to see the girl still there, shop響あい .
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『響あい』
She was wearing car models costume, and when I approached her she was so happy. One thing good here even I wasn’t Japanese the girls will still happy to take me in, though I look japanese.
She is very pretty, as pretty as 板垣あずさ, while going up stair I actually start to revitalize after visual stimulation by her beauty.
I point at the price menu 30min, gave her the money and she keep it and make a phone call to her mamasan.
Still, I don’t want to take my chance, don’t want her to take time struggle to my thing in.
So while she went out, I quickly pull out my dick and shake, she just walk out less than 10sec and suddenly came back with a tray of stuff. She look at me, I was still with my shirt and track pants on, with my dick sticking out. Lucky it is not public place, else I will be marked as pervert.
Come on, I just want to help her, who know she suddenly came back so fast. So I very cool and just start to remove everything, and think maybe she got shy and went out a while(maybe go back to mamasan to give her the money or to wash herself). But she didn’t. She went toward the bed and get ready.
Wow, she so eager, I don’t mind some consume time (I not so calculating type of person) if she need, while I can shake a little bit harder.
Now I am naked so I just go lay on the bed, she undress quite fast, naked, and she point her finger at mine and said ‘is big’. So cleaning my body, lick my nipple while her hand massage my ball to make mine hard.Thankfully I didn’t over exert my brother for the 1st girl, it didn’t soften too much and able to recover fast in less than 20-30 sec(she did a short foreplay), it already stand up. She wanted to sit on it, I ask to switch to missionary. She was ok, still have a friendly face while she lay her head on the headrest.
While I start to go in, oh yeah, I like , is tighten. I quickly stop further in, and start to rub gently while it is almost ¼ in. So I rubbed, and slightly increase speed while still remain at the same depth. She start to feel it, hand over neck and start to pinch my nipple. Slowly, slowly and finally, all in. It didn’t take too long, she can’t really wait for my dick to go fully in. Slow, medium , fast while I rotate my ass to let my dick go round and round inside, up and down and then straight up, penetrate in, and when she get higher and higher, and with the momentum going, I go harder and faster as I can. My speed cycle in a irregular waveform, and speed random. Till she got too excited, I switch to doggy to change the pace.
Then when I switch back to missionary, I slowly insert my thing in again, she start to feel the good feeling coming back again from the start. At the beginning of sex, she was tight, after some rounds, when she goes CG, she can even do 180degree wide power slam, widely open up.Change about 6-7 times position and always checking,”tai-ju-bo’ she always said ok and wanted to continue more. I feel she enjoy enough, so I told her I want to stop. She look bit surprise, ask me whether because I cum. I told her no cumming (yet, as i was trying to hold on) for me and told her this is what I want(so I can continue my momentum for the next girls). Just after a few words of chit chatting, the sound came. I ask itai, she said is big but she love it.
I improved my technique and skill, my old fashion style of art of sex have come back to me.
I lost my direction(but now I am back), after since I met with stronger girl and harder to satisfy woman. Because the sex goes too smooth in the beginning, so I have to use full strength to enhance excitement to the girl, from the start till the end. Sex is not about fast, hard fucking and strength, is not about cumming, is in the process of making enjoyment to the girl. Girl not really see sex as orgasm, they want the pleasure in the process, and, in the peak of pleasure, they look forward to orgasm, they dun set cumming as their requirement, it cum when it come, naturally. Guys set their requirement, and ejaculation become an objective. Objective is not ejaculation, is to make the girl happy, goal is the ejaculation. My goal is to make 6 happy woman within hours. Guy due to selfishness, tend to neglect the need of the girls. Do the girls really feel the joy, do they even start to feel climax, do their needs getting stronger during sex? Girls base on their assess and judgement and set an expectation on you, if you believe like a customer, she will basically just serve you.
I ask to switch to missionary, and even before I was ready for my position , her hands already reach out and grip my arm , wanting for more. And during doggy, she move her backside to sync with my steady speed, not only enjoying but expecting more from me. Once she feel you are with her, she will strive to reach the stage of total enjoyment with you.
Some girls here just see it as work so attitude can be indifferent and fuck care type, yet some girls actually look for some spices up of their day, and when they happen to find, once they like it, they will want more sex from you. So, is your attitude and the girl attitude as well.(Girls just want to have fun).

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Too long, so i split into 2 parts, back-to-back.
Next Tobita (飛田新地) DAY 5th(state of regain)2 of 2 -11 days Aug19

Reactions: DireWolf98
As always, thank you very much for your continuous reports!

Approved: 9/29/2019

IMG_20190806_164356.jpg
IMG_20190818_195751.jpg
IMG_20190818_195647.jpg

Reactions: TAG Manager
For those never been to tobita, youtube, Đột Nhập Phố Đèn Đỏ Osaka Nhật Bản Và CÁI KẾT CỰC SỐC | Nhật Khoa VLog

Reactions: TAG Manager