walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2*21k(30min)

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Take a train chuo line to osakako, out of the train station , bit lost, walk a few steps don’t know where I am. Goggle train stations but forgot to goggle how to walk to aquarium. Never mind, follow the crowds, bunch of noisy tourists ahead, let them lead the way. til up my head, saw the wheel, how could have I miss this, ha, wearing a cap(not condom), very hot the weather, no rain since plane touch down, but perfect for me to go to open air tobita, all time open officially, just some shops girl maybe out for summer holiday.
Never want to go in aquarium, just want to see the place, and the standard tourists market place for souvenirs and food, yup, there is mall inside, have a light meal before I go back to my hotel for a short break. Since taking chuo line, why not just drop by kujo and take a look at the girls there.
Around noon, many shops closed like a dead town. Hardly any souls on the street, most times seem like I am only one walking. Couples of shop opened, girl eyeing on me, but really none look ok to me. About less than 20 shops, because it was more scattered, it is not easy to have a quick overviews of the shop girls available, need to room round and round as the area is more spaced, is like 80% closed. Saw one quite ok looking, but just an entry level in tobita,can easily find at least 10 during this hour in tobita, but a guy just quickly went to the shop from far and went in, seem like he already know this girl and knew she already there. Saw a damn old woman smiling at me, I am sure she is my senior. Thought she is the mamasan, BUT SHE IS THE ‘LADY’, really scare me like hell. Walk round and decide go back, just thinking to see the thin, dry with winkles, light make up(doesn’t think it help)old auntie again out of curiosity. She wave at me with immense eagerness, I was like ‘do you want to hurt me, do you really want to make cry’, haha.
Shortly after 3pm, went to tobita.

24th girl
1. Have 2 girls in mind, first go straight to Roppongi shop,she was there, wanted her to be my first girl there cause first girl ,my brother will be at the fullest. Pick the 30min instead(time not critical, just put in my best ,extra power and strength for 30min), she doesn’t seem to recognize me.
Then come a sudden unexpectation, my dick not hard enough after our first meeting. Usually my first girl I will have hard feeling even just before pulling down my pant, it is not because of her, she is damn pretty, I just know something is not right. Is me, I shake it hard for almost 2minute(lucky she is not back so soon) till I almost cum while my cock is still soft, I touch the sticky stuff already leak out a bit.Just nice before she came in, I feel it is really harden and good to stand up any time I am ready.
, while hand massage it, it grow and she said is big, and looked keen and interested. After blow, we went missionary.Not difficult, but I do it very slowly at the start, and let her slowly build up the mood. Just shallowly dip in to ticker her senses, and let her slowly feel I going in little by little, cm by cm.Where she start to feel the urge for me to come in deeper, I went in, and it warmly welcome it like a flower just blossom open. Going in and out while her muscle always grip it hold, dun want to let it go.And when I feel it coming, I naturally slow it down, and let her have the feel to holding it tight, and I let my brother feel too. I pound her hard and deep for a while and I asked her doggy. She lovely obliged, she just want anything so long I don’t stop. Doggy is like you are always in a docking position, so you just to move, rock. It is good that you can just swing slowly, like a slow dance then later my power build ,open up my leg, hold her waist and thrust hard, let her ass bang against hard. About to cum, hands holding her ass, my legs closed up, and a do a cooling down strokes.
Then I went back to front position, go in, slowly, let her feel it is coming back to her again. Miss it so much? Yes, let her feel more,a slow motion half dick rubbing, make her tempt for more, till I slowly sink in, and she feel the long waiting long thrust, to her deepest end. Bang her till she begging for more, so I let her get for herself much as she want, CG position. But about 20 secs I ask her to change back, cause she bounce greedily for her desire and I have to hold few times for cumming out. So we went 1 more cycle front,doggy before let her try 2nd times. I lay on my back with a little sweat, she took a paper fan to fan me then take a wet tissue and wipe my chest, very gentle. She been so happy and nice, to please me so that I can give her more. this time I don’t want to disappoint her so I let her have for minute plus before I switch to doggy. A bit slow down movement, she apply some more KY for me and I bang her faster, doggy.I told her 1 last one, I go front position, and less than a minute, the sound came.When the sound came,she look at me and I happily pull out. TIME UP, TIME UP, I still standing, haha.
She pull out(condom) and asked me to lay down, then slowly clean up. I talk to her, she looked at me attentively, every time pause to listen before she start to wipe me again, so slow and enjoying, just like patiently waiting for a next start, rather to those hurryingly end cleaning by some girls.So much so her wet tissue always wipe my cock, and second sound came. Serious, she took her own sweet time, now ready shouldn’t waste her too much time. So I quickly dress up, while doing, still wanted to chat with her.About weather, about how long she work , about myself. She work 1.5years, but she doesn’t remember me. And I forgot to ask her for a name card too.
But I said I will look for her in oct. Let see she can still remember me, or my sex, and I will get her card and update here.
If you no so particular with kisses, she is one of the best. Warm, hospitable, interactive, humble and sincere to provide you a good service(sex). One of my top pick, confirm now, after 2nd visit.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『六本木』

25th girl
2) The second girl I wanted is shop rakki, 2nd time this week, she is pretty and I wasn’t in best form as she was the 4th girl of the day, I hope to have my best and let her see better sex this time. She was happy with my performance last time, with joy and satisfaction, but I still feel I wasn’t performing my best, so wanted to show her again.She is pretty.
She knew me, so she was very relaxed as if we no stranger. This time, even worst, I shake so long, almost cum, and it still soft, bit worried, try to shake till it almost harden before she came in.
She was weird, i think she is still new(she told me), never clean me, just try to put condom, as it was soft, a bit of struggle. As she doesn’t blow, she apply lotion and start to shake , as it was really soft, she take a while(like a minute) and think is ready. I asked her for a little longer as I feel it is not ready. She shake , I almost cum, so I stopped her. It is extended, hard, but still limp. I use my strength trying to lift him up, but just can’t, if it can lift up a cm, or shake by a cm, then I think is ok. It is like my bro is KO in a boxing ring, I call him for 10 times he just don’t get up.
So I put it in, a few seconds she start to make sound. My bro was so soft, I hardly to feel it inside her,ad hardly it can move, only I am moving, how she can feel it.
I told her for me some minutes, I hand shake myself. You can do a better handshake yourself because the girl will not know you were coming more than you yourself, she can just shake till you cum.
For me, when I shake it start to get hard and cum, I pause so that it won’t cum, then repeat couple of time , within a minute it stand up hard. It really stand up, cause when I go in, she almost ‘ouch’ but not pain just like unexpected, she feel it strongly.Then this time I really start banging, no more fake sound she want to assist anymore. Basically she was just overwhelming with the sudden excitement, and she just concentrate on the joy and happiness she was receiving. Luckily the more I bang, the more I back to normal again, and the more I go harder.Till I was get very confident I start to do doggy. Yes, standard is there after I get it up for couple of minutes, then I switched back to front. I checked and she is ok, so I really plunge here like diving in.I want to know her strength so I ask her to do CG. She said she can’t.Yes, in fact she told me before last time, think she doesn’t know how and no use to it.Because some girl when they ecstasy they can’t move on themselve, they will rather to be push(by the guy). But some girls enjoy getting pleasure as much as they want and best of all, they can control it.
I push her limit till the time came.She enjoy , no complain, no rushing me for time. A good fuck still.Every time i try to go deeper, feel like reaching her womb, like slip through an opening while i try to push to elongated my dick already at it max.
Only regretted is that she doesn’t do CG, so it is hard for me to for 45min or longer(ops I check with her 45min, and the table shown 40min, next one 60min 41k), because it will be hard to maintain long fuck if I am the one who is doing all the work, interval of CG will make more joy in the sex, is like change of hands in a long duration games, a role change.
I asked her for name card again, and this time show her hand written ones by some shops, pass her one of them and ask her to write behind. She came back with this.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『楽喜』

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I knew my day have finally come, and today, I knew it is getting weaker now, I need to rest it.
The prime hit at 5 girls that day, and start to go down(after the bad encounter of the girl) and it hit me hard now. I know I shouldn’t go for next time, as it will be difficult for me to bring it up, worst is it just remain soft, no matter hard I try.
One good news I just save some money, lower my this trip budget and can accumulate more for next trip OCT. I don’t rush things, I take it as nature when it come. Also good things is if I am in soapy for 120min and it hit me, not just time, money wasted, probably ‘face’ as well. Good thing about is you break down the long timing if you are in soapy, and choose to end the breaks of the multi-visit you plan in a roll.

As always, thanks for your continued contributions! Greatly appreciated!

Approved: 11/5/2019

IMG_20190818_195455.jpg

i got 六本木 on my oct trip, upload oct review.
楽喜 as attached, i got her card oct trip, but i lost it!!!!!
she now in https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『瀬戸』
finished by 3pm

Reactions: TAG Manager
Am I wrong but it seems expensive there as compared to some delivery health places I've been looking at. I'll be in Japan, Osaka mostly from mid November till the end. I've been doing probably way too much research. But seems expensive. Are the delivery health really not FS and that's why? I was thinking that they are FS they just don't say. But here is a for sure thing. Seems twice as much as delivery health. Or have I gotten something wrong here.

I suggest you read carefully.

is expensive, 120mon is like 4*21k =84k is more expensive than highend soapland.
But the good quality look you can'tfind else where in japan with walk in shops, not convince, take a walk to tobita and see for yourself.
Those girls with photo on the website do you really believe they look really the same like dh, especially those look really pretty one, not those really highend one asking for few hundred k yens one.
Tobita not about service, she get you ready even if you not and start fucking, and finish you asap cause is limited time.
Is one shot, once done, she will clean you up, only if you can hold as long as the time given.

Am I wrong but it seems expensive there as compared to some delivery health places I've been looking at. I'll be in Japan, Osaka mostly from mid November till the end. I've been doing probably way too much research. But seems expensive. Are the delivery health really not FS and that's why? I was thinking that they are FS they just don't say. But here is a for sure thing. Seems twice as much as delivery health. Or have I gotten something wrong here.

Talking abt FS, FS is illegal as a paid services. There is a grey area there, but is not legally binding paid services in times of disputes, it is more a mutual understanding and agreement with the girl. So there is not qurantee for FS in some sex services(like DH, if you call back the shop to complain , they told you basically dun provide FS services on the table) or eneteriantment , if the girl no willing to, and by force is consider as rape.
Soapland and tobita is known for FS, example like tobita , money you for is just the tea and her company, so while you get to know each other, you get along and she like you, then fucking is just a human nature of feeling expression.
But i usually skip the steps, once i went inside the room, i started to strip, some girls look startled(too fast) and laugh..
proper procedure first you will sat on the pillow mat, she hand you the towel, ask you which menu you want, ask you for a drink.
If want a small chat, tell her where you from, blar, blar, blar.
She will go excuse herself and ask you to get ready naked on the bed.
This is usually the way it go.

money you for is just the tea and her company, so while you get to know each other, you get along and she like you, then fucking is just a human nature of feeling expression.
proper procedure first you will sat on the pillow mat, she hand you the towel, ask you which menu you want, ask you for a drink.

I guess this works only for tea? At least the girl at Starbucks looked really surprised to see me naked when she came back with my coffee.

Reactions: boobmanluvsdaty
I guess this works only for tea? At least the girl at Starbucks looked really surprised to see me naked when she came back with my coffee.
Haha, actually u can order beer i saw one shop with beer price but u need to top up

If u want girl friend feel, most important u must speak her language, communication. 2nd, mannar, treat her with respect, i normally after finish will say ali-kato b4 she does, she so happy so when i ask her for the card, she will even went downstair to get for me.
I will make her high during sex, start to see her expression change, see me sweat a little, went adjust temp, wipe me gently, and eagerly get into position, no wasting any extra time, as she know there'll be fun all the way. Want to have girl friend feel, u must first make her feel, dun always think of yourself