Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita (飛田新地) Many, Many Shops in 7 Days Straight: Day 2 - The Return

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tobita (飛田新地) Osaka

Date of Encounter:
February 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k for 30min

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
Continue my second day journey to shin osaka , on a shinkenshen, 3 hours very long, all my soldiers will be sleeping by then.
Fatique is my worry also, it was a very impulse decision to do that , 7 days to and forth trains , but the trips was good.
It can be even better, i be planning to stay in osaka next time.(already book 2 tickets this year).
Some may self proclaim as 'old bird'(expert), well it doesn't mean anything if you explore there earlier before, it is the time and energy you willing to spend(well, money is another thing, still i won't spend millions just for a top JAV), 2 more trips i may possible go one round of the girls of young street(over a hundred, selective pretty one of course) and once that is done may then switch to other 新地 .

2nd day
1st(or 4th) girl-♥♥
A lot of girls are damn sweet, too sweet, make up like a doll, and all are quite look-alike in the makeup, all are my tastes but problem is i can't easily tell by one look that ,was she the same girl.
I quite worry to pick the same girl, i don't the same girls if she is ok, but i would like to try all the rest first, after one full round.
This girl i remember she dress in a school uniform cosplay custune,but if dress differently i may not able to spot her, all smiles so sweet, really need to go closer to see, if it is politely ok.
This girl is sweet, but i don't eat the sweets they hand to me.
So while she went out for a while after taking the money, i strip left only a simple top and bottom garment(it is cold in feb) to act like a gentlement.
She came in, ask me to take all off, then we strip naked together.
Slowly i insert in, slowly i move and slowly feel the momentum going.
She is tight and can feel her musle sucking my dick, tight enough to feel my dick completely seal with her tight muscle.
She is fully participate in it.
Her muscle suck it so hard that i almost lose my control to her.
So i ponder for a few sec, i start to think of a strategic- my old tricks, 'take it easy, man' patient method.
Instead of banging her hard which i think i will sure ejuaclate fast since she was giving me the double effect, i just don't want to go head on.
So i do it slowly, she start to enjoy and her muscle get less tense, and then i gradually increase my speed in a sine wave motion.
She start to loose the aggressive mode, and start to relax and enjoy.
She leave the command to me, and i in total control.
She said my sex is good and i am a figther.
So please to hear it from a seasoned warroir, is like being tap by a queen with a sword upon my solder.
Well, i didn't knee down, if i do that it will be just to look at her under.
i don't give good love(whitney), but i give good fuck.
♥- for her beauty
♥ - for her full participation and ordination.

Rate - excellent(good fuck)(30min)

2nd(fifth)girl -♥
This girl lhas a very young girl look, but not those sweet and cute, a bit like mana sakura from far.
Dress in Japanese tradition costune , small body but very solumn.
She wanted to CG, i ask for missionary, and she spread a small y, like 30 degree.
I can't get fully in, i not short dick, it is like tilting at an angle and it get hitting on a wall.
After 1 minutes i find impossible to penetrate for a good fuck, so i ask her for doggie.
wow, much easy, and this reasons, i try to maintain, and she actually give me a chance to practise and improve my long standing in doggie.
Easily pass 10 min, then i ask her for missionary.
This time she spread slightly wider, but still little like 45 degree, i find slightly better and go bit further in.
Most of all, she start to smile.
She is delighted and excited, i guess with her standard missionary posture how much satisfaction she can get and the guy himself.
Must hardly have a good fuck, but my doggie really turn her on after maintain for long duration.
And she start to enjoy and show appreciation when i go back to missionary style.
I don't go for ejaculation as my goal, i went for longer duration,enjoy the process, the moment with the girl.
Good things always end, i just don't want to end so soon, i will make it longer, longer just like enjoy forever running rather to see the end point.
Keep me going, i don't want to stop, i don't want to see the end point.
I know she like it, and i know time is soon running out.
So i stop 1-2 minute before(just my instinct, i have a sex hour clock inside me).
♥ - for her awakening, from dull to sweet smile

Rate- good (but just difficult to fuck, she open her leg like for small dick only)(30min)

3rd (sixth girl)
don't know why , it always happen to be the last girl of the day that is the bad choice.
When i see her below, wow....seem badly abuse, need overhaul, like 2 dick can go in.
She really got no feeling, damn loose.
Well she is still good looking, i was wondering she over work or gb by her friends.
Take note, if the girl clean you thoroughly and hard even your hand, she can be very fussy type.
While i touch my dick with my hand, need a guide, adjust because the condom came loose, she get over react.
I not sure because she afraid gem, or cut in my hand or that she though i might just pull out my condom, haha.
Well, her attitude was also damn bad.
But she is really pretty, if you see her, you will not give 2nd thought and will go straight to her. the standard is like 星奈あい, more like 佐々波綾
Rate- Worst (you may just be taken in by her look ).(30min)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
What so different tobita and soapy, what are the good and bad?
Tobita is standard price, non-negotiable and less discrimination with no extra tax.
Soapy, discount for Japanese only and tax foreigner, people feel being over charge and start to bargain, some shops and girls don't take foreigner..,
sort of discrimination.
Soapy take booking, so chances to get the girl is harder/easier, tobita first come first serve.
Tobita less gf feel or PR, soapy more personal service attention.
Will discuss further - to be continue.

Last edited:
so no bj no shower just fuck right?

bj yes with condom, so far only 1 out of my total visit 7th days visit didn't blow , don't know why.
Cleaning is all done with alochol solution with tissue to clean out your body.
No shower in the room, only saw a common share corner wash room, but never used.
I only use the gneral public toilet at the center of tobita.

bj yes with condom, so far only 1 out of my total visit 7th days visit didn't blow , don't know why.
Cleaning is all done with alochol solution with tissue to clean out your body.
No shower in the room, only saw a common share corner wash room, but never used.
I only use the gneral public toilet at the center of tobita.
make sense

When you go upstairs, it is not only a room, it is one stretch of corriders fill with with couple of rooms, normally more than 5, and i think the rooms are share(not delicated) with other shops because few shops are actually adjoin to one another.
The room is very simple, a small table, a floor bed, a basket to put your things, one girl offer me a hanger to hang my down jacket, and a small box that hold cleaning stuff.
There is no running water in the room, and no shower facility.

Service is something you can feel, even like a smile at the counter, whether it is from the heart, you still feel good.
A good service can be a girl being very nice, gentle, very attentive to you even small details, some say he prefer pretty over good service so long she can just fake enjoying, actually fake enjoying is a good service, there are pretty girl that ask you 'can you cum faster?''have you finished?''hurry up' or like a dead fish you still want that pretty girl?
You can actually tell whether a girl faked, annoyed or truely enjoy from their expression especially their expression change from expressionless or 'fuck care' to a sudden desirous eye contact.
My girls will first fake JAV sound but very soon they just respond naturally from their feeling once they already can feel a 'man' and they actually like to be overpowered by a man, rather to see a guy come few minutes, jerk and go.
Make them feel appreciated and do your best to make her feel.
There is sure some bad ones, overall my 7 days there over 85% of the girls are good.

Last edited:
I will be doing a ranking of the 27th shops i have, still.......

First i like to group into 3

Best fuck, can really fuck, like to fuck.

1)Best fuck- is to rank according with my satisfaction with the girl, i most enjoy with the girl, and how much i would like to meet her again.

2)Can really fuck - i am very sure i can really fuck, is about the girl, is to rank according what energy level she at,how strong she is after long time of sex,
i)is she still in consciousness ,
ii)no sweat, or just
iii)getting stronger(this type of girl to me is -going get tough, tough get going)

3)like to fuck - is to rank the satisfaction of the girl, how much she enjoy and appreciate my sex, how much she was turn on, climax, orgasm and the highest of all, just too strong desire and can never get enough.

....... l am working on it (difficult to decide)

follow by Prettiest, Good attitude, Girls difficult to fuck, girl cannot fuck,Poor attitude
and overall top ranking(top 10 or 20, if i really can't give a good ranking as to be fair to the girl)

Reactions: Avocado
Girls like to fuck points
26th(day 7) Mitani Akari(美谷朱里)/橋本ありな 13

It is not easy to come up with this decision, as most judges will like to say(haha),i end up crown mitani akari.
Yes, i had mizuki and kirari who i also feel very strongly.
But i still feel Mitani Akari bounce me the hardest.Her interests and excitement suddenly get stronger and stronger and she bounce me higher and higher.
at the end of sex, i asked her how good is my sex, i can only see lust in her eyes, an affirmation my sex is best.
she was in a very high spirit when it end, not because it finally end(haha), but a very satisfaction end.

25th girl(day 7)-瑞希/Mizuki 12
Well, she fuck well, know how to fuck, know how to satisfy herself. did the tactical wiggles CG sex really wack me hard till i really need to switch from defensive to offensive to gains back the lead.
the water inside her surely confirm how much she got excited and enjoyment she had.
Though she gave me the card, well an unspoken gratitude from her heart,
just that her expression doesn't show that much as mitani how she appreciate my sex,both are compliment, one you have to feel it and one that is expressed unreservedly ,wholeheartedly a thumbs up to you and reveal openly.

3rd girl (20th) Kirari Sena(瀬名きらり) 11
Her sex power and desire was top 1 during the first 20 girls, i was even feel her much stronger than haruka,
Like a obedient, model school girl, she interact with me in a very shy manner.When she went out, i quickly cockshake, faster , faster, about to shot, pause few seconds and let the sperms flew back, then shake again.
it was like doing counts of eight, pause, and repeat for few counts till it get hardened (but definitely not ejactulate, haha).
When the red hat girl back, she saw a hungry wolf, laying on the bed.
She is so gentle, seated beside the bed and playing with my dick.
Then she said is big, i said it is normal size, trying to convince her, cause i wanted to fuck her so bad.
She wanted to CG but i ask for missionary first.
i pushed in, as expected , super tight fit, but it is really good.
She doesn't open her leg wide, so i have to be gentle , and gentle till she start to go high. still i can't go faster or harder, it take longer time to open up and to unleash her.
so to fasten up a bit, i asked her for doggie position. it was so smooth that i continue for more than 5 mins that i am sure she is ready for some main course.
i let her do CG.
I fold my hands behind my head , confidently and watch her thrust.
i let you thrust till you tired, i thought few minutes she will just shag out but .....
After quite some times, still no signs...
She just getting more greedy.
She will keep pounding till i ejaculate , and this is not what i want.
i always want a girl to cum before me cause i always want the girl to feel good and satisfy.
So i switch back to missionary for the last few minutes,
she eagerly waiting for me to go in.
Her things is really hungry for my dick, open its mouth and swallow it.
Yes, it is in,deep.
And keeping her satisfy till the time come.
She was like expecting unlimited supply sex from me, i really can't see the finish point of my run, it really testing my limit.
Before we left, i asked her how is my sex, she keep nodding her head, just like an innocent child showing how happy she was.

Global sex141 under tokyo, this 2 days just throw in a lot, and interesting their introductions/selling as long and descriptive as TAG reviews and are very different from their previous usual style, seem like written by someone or the same person rather by the girls.