Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita (飛田新地) Many, Many Shops in 7 Days Straight: Day 3 - The Legend Continues

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tobita (飛田新地) Osaka

Date of Encounter:
February 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
21k for 30min

Type/Location:
Tobita (飛田新地) / shin osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese not require, if can speak will be better

Details of the Encounter:
So carried on my third days, bring my call-of-duty soldiers up the train again.

I normally will stay there from 12-4pm range, duration 2-4 hours, by the time return tokyo already dark, after 7 or 8pm.
I not sure how are the night duties of the girls, i only went in the afternoon time.
So the girls there at the time are almost the same girls, good things if i can remember the girls i can come back for her next day if my today schedule is full for her.
The tag up the shop house is Japanese and chinese, though i can read chinese i still find it hard to remember, no camera and i don't jot down in pen to avoid too much attention.
But... there is a door number and there is a leak video in a room....., if you observant enough before that you can see the number, pause it.(it read 2-*, you will see the * in the vid).
I went during day time for that shop number but different person was there(the vid was on night and the girl is pretty, man)
Here is some shop names lay out, https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plugin=attach&refer=Tobita Shinchi Seisyun/Main/Oomon Street Map&openfile=map960.jpg
Also the shop names, https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?Tobita Shinchi Ryotei List.
I still can remember some shops name and some rough location(but not exact), if you interested in any shops i went, just pm me(I can be very direct sometimes, but can also be very sensitives too and i don't want to post here, pm if you want to know if you really interested going down to tobita).
I will try to roughly locate the shop or the street if i can , though i went many shops it still my first trip there.
Next trip, i will take down the names of the shop of this trips girls i went before, i remember the girls i fuck before, well i am a sentimental fellow.
Ist girl shop i remember well because she was pretty as i walk a few times to see her again, she doesn't appear some days, and girls there on rotating shift of the same shops and i always went there between 12-4pm. Her shop name is 六本木/Roppongi

I took a lot of name cards from soapy if you have seem my soapland reviews so this times i don't feel like asking from them, but 2 of my satisfy 'customers' who really get fascinate with my sex just gave me her cards.
I will post them on my last day tobita review.
Recommended shops i still know the shop names , noted i went at 12-4pm, different times different days girls can be different.(you will notice in the name card later)

3rd day
1st girl(7th)♥
I choose her because she bit like dh girl anna, but is like 10 years younger.
Her back body with quite big of a tattoo, i thought she must be a tough girl, but to my surprise...
She is tight, but i didn't notice much, so i go full force.
Later i want to go doggie style, she said no(weird, so far, the girls here i asked all ok), so never mind, because i just want to switch position
so that she won't get leg tired or cramp at the same position for long time.
Then i continue missionary again , after a while, i asked her whether she want to switch to CG(to relax and less strain by switching position)
then she said can she use hand to finish me off, i said no hand please.
She said itai, which i didn't know, so i said stop,i told her i am ok which i really meant it.
So she pass the tissue to wipe myself and she wipe her under, and i saw red.
Can't believe it, and i really feel very bad.
When she said mine was big, maybe i should be more careful, because i am quite use to hear the girls saying this so never pay much attention.
And just about 1-2 minute it sound, actually we being doing for almost 30min and she has been enduring it.
I feel bad for her, but i feel happy to have choose her.(she is like a virtuious girl to me)
I really wanted a typical Japanese girl like her, tight, one of the best choice i ever make and was so lucky to have her.
She want to stop and i did not mind, cause i can see from her expression that she was not trying to cheat whatever.
Important is the quality of time and not the quantity of time, i can always stop few minutes before rather to do until the sound came then stop.
♥- for the good quality of the girl .

Rate - Good(her's is small, so those dick also small will have no problem)(30min)

2nd girl(8th)
She look like yuri honma, but is slimmer version, and 10kg or more lighter version.
I never tried yuri honma, but i did saw from far, her walking in/out tokyo rose.
The hair style, and the facial quite alike.
And even more, when she strip, she got big breast.
When i saw this, wow, lucky strike II, where as soapy mostly when you see the girl, you almost faint.
the reason i pick her, was her look, and not photoshop, she was right in my face.
She got long dark hair, unlike most girls there look-alike doll makeup, similar hair hair dressup, typical cute cute smiling at you
,make you really confuse whether she was the same girl you had before.
So she stand up quite different from the rest, so i quite sure i won't pick the same girl.
She wipe my dick with alcohol tissue, then she sudden look at me, like she spotted something.
I think she might have saw some blood stain so i just act blur.
Then i start the fucking, like the 4th girl i had, well fit inside.
And the same, got suction effect like her, she use her musle.
She was much fierce than the 4th girl, like tug-of-war, when i stroke backwards she want to suck me toward her again.
She squeeze me so tight that i fear i will cum soon, so i reduce my attacking speed to avoid head-on impact,
I can only reduce her squeeze muscle by bumping hard, but that will be a suicide mission cause i won't able to hold.
But when i start to slow, she will fuck me instead by bounce her ass(doggie stype) and it is killing me.
If i have not bump first girl hard, and if she is my first girl and she can stand over 45min and still can be aggressive then i will be impressed.
During the early, she started off with fake sound first, then after a while she feel me keep going, then she beginning to get into the game
No more fake sound but turn into slow breathing, and later hug me, claw me, and lure me, ambush me by crossing her legs over my butt, but
i manage to maintain for long till her legs start to relax again.
She always in attack mode, even if i do doggie, she is the one that fuck me by bouncing her ass.
And i survive for 30 minutes for a hard battle, i push even harder than the first girl.
But i want to control, and maintain cock standing so i can go over to the next shop.

rate-excellent(she can really fuck, need to watch out she is hungry, can try 45/60min next time)(30min)

3rd girl(9th)
Same , last girl is always the worst girl.
Fake boob that attract me, facial still pretty.
Same, using alcohol to clean like taking whole day, and fucking no joy, me and her, she is too loose to feel anything.
thumb down for this girl also, the shop is the at the corner of last end juction of the second row.(i know the shop names by rough recall the location)
Seisyun-St and Main-St (especially the center blocks)have the prettiest girls among the shops there.

Rate-bad(attitude problem as well)(30min)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Differences :tobita and soapy

Tobita you see the girls before you, soapy by the time you see the girl is too late- photoshop.
Tobita is no service at all, some said. Yes, there is service, and that is sex.
Is this what you looking for? Pretty and sex only, and scrap the bull shit gff talk cork session.
GFF, you are not lonely old man, to tell your own grievances to a girl.
If you are strong and can fuck well, go tobita and forget about gff craps.

Soapy sun set biz? and what is so good about soapy.
Soapy let you have enough time to do things slowly(because you can't fuck long), get to know a girl, get to socialize.
if you have no girl friend so can share your grievance to a different sex but if the girl is elderly is like telling it to your mom.
Lonely soul need comfort, a hearing, it serve as mental healing, if the girl is good.
All this are what some call gff.
Then after that, come main course, fuck.
This actually can also be found in drinking pubs and any others as well.
So why soapland, the main key is coming - matplay.
Matplay is the soul of the soapland, it should be preserve and many now don't do it anymore and it more like become bedland.
The waterbed mat is for show?
You call for chicken rice and don't want rice , so 'call chicken'?

To be continue.

I was in budget control for first 4 days, for that 7 days week my physical form was very good, just bit money tight, after 4th day i start to up my budgets and more records broken after 4th days.

Last edited:
Salut, sir. you are a goddamn machine. I've done tobita once, the place would be hazardous to my financial health if I lived in Osaka, I think....just fantastic value.
Have you tried any of the other shinchi? I think when I am in Osaka in May I will try Matsushima.

I think when I am in Osaka in May I will try Matsushima.

If you're after better service, attitude, shower and depending on the girl, GFE and BBBJ, Matsushima is hands down a better place than Tobita. Cheaper too!

Tobita has the prettier girls on average but there are loads of beautiful girls in Matsushima too.

Salut, sir. you are a goddamn machine. I've done tobita once, the place would be hazardous to my financial health if I lived in Osaka, I think....just fantastic value.
Have you tried any of the other shinchi? I think when I am in Osaka in May I will try Matsushima.

Base on what i read before, osaka got 5 shinchi, https://travel-noted.jp/posts/5229.
And from 141hongkong forum and kknews sites, 飛田新地 is rated the best quality and also the most expensive, follow by Matsushima which include shower and one price lower of the same timing.
Matsushima i never been before, at first wanted to try both places in my trip, but after found so much good quality in 飛田新地 so decide to finish all the best ones at 飛田新地 before explore Matsushima.
if you ask me between quality(sex appeal) and price(value for money), i will choose quality, just my own preference.
one trips if i can cover 40 visits, 2 more trip i will exceed 100 and should able to cover all the good quality one in young girls street.
There are different girls at the same shop with different shifts, and also i may go for the same girls twice or thrice.
I will stay osaka so that i can be there at all days all time to see i miss out any good one.
I suddenly get bore with yoshiwara after close to 85visits(2 years) and i see if i can spend 2 years for shinchi but must see when i get tired first with 飛田新地 before i try Matsushima.

There are sure some black sheeps in 飛田新地 but also lot of good one as well, that why i try 30min first and if i found very good one i will go for 60min.
The 7th girl is a good girl, she is professional, she apologize to me that she never fullfill all but i told her i should apologize instead for causing her pain and some blood.
The next few days i pass by her shop i was so embarrass that i always look away, then later i actually smile to her and be normal and nature again , it is all right now and she also smile to me.
Next trip i will buy her packet of bak kwa from airport and give to her at her shop, but i don't think i will have another time with her,even though i wanted to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avocado
Well you should try Matsushima. After years of going to both (I live locally) I don't even go Tobita now. "Quality" is very subjective and if you just consider looks, Tobita will always come out on top but overall experience and attitude of the girl is how I assess P4P. This is where Tobita loses out. There have been a few gems but Matsushima is an easy choice over Tobita for me.

Sure, i will.......eventually.
That why i move out from my comfort zone from yoshiwara to shin osaka.
"FUN" is very subjective, you need to experience personally and you need comparison in order to feel and do a rating of satisfaction, you never compare, you never know and comparison widen your knowledge.
Overall, i will not be base on value for money to define what 'FUN' or satisfaction is.
That why i already book everything for bangkok in MAY, in order to justify my trip to japan osaka is worthwhile and to continue.(actually i already book 2 osaka tickets after bangkok, haha).
Bangkok is much cheaper there, but example i will not buy 10 cheaper clothes which i later don't like and don't wear at all, instead i will get a ,more expensive one,which i like and i wear it all the times, it is like buying a cheaper meal and you don't like and force yourself to eat it.

Value for money is like i buy a car, the sales give you freebies like car camera, upgrade leather seats, flood lights, extended warranty like $10k back.

But to me, i still prefer a BMW over a Toyota.

I don’t really need girl friend feel, I don’t need her to serve me, I will serve her instead, I just want her to relax and I will do the rest.

My friend said to me, why should I bother since it is a paid service, this is how different people view about sex.Don’t take it as a task or a duty, as just self satisfying desire, do it more than you can imagine.To the tobita girls, they may have good sex with her boy friends, but I will give her the best fuck of her life. She never compare, she will never know. I give my chances to every tobita girls I tried, if she likes sex, I will do my best to make the best sex of her life.

I don’t need a shower, I had went continuously 3 round of soapy one shot, if I wanted all matplay then I will be soap monster(I joke about me but not the soapgirls, haha).

Shower is more like a warm down exercise for me(a run finish) and for me not yet, I need to keep my momentum up, later 5th day onwards you will see me went 4 shops and above in a day.

You never know how good is good until you compare, so I need to compare a thai models with tobita girls at the same price level, and I may still prefer Japanese girls over thai.

Or maybe I can find cheaper thai girl but she gave me more fun cause she is more wild, we have hours and lot of positions of sex.

Or maybe I have my satisfaction over my dream type of Japanese girls, shy and gentle.

Indivduals have their own define needs, well I need to try Matsushima to compare before I can jump into conclusion.

when will you release your day 4-7 fr?
you are trully a legend
my idol

when will you release your day 4-7 fr?
you are trully a legend
my idol

thanks for your support. your praises i felt very honor.
i find fri and monday is the best day to post as i think moderate tend to clear on this 2 days.
if not when the thread out it is going to be rock bottom, no body read and is ready a waste of the post effort.
good thread or not, minimum it must get attention first, the reader decide.( whether is a waste of their time, haha)

i make a quick summary reviews of all 27 girls

1)Best fuck
4th girl(day 2),8th girl(day 3)12th girl(day 4) ,16th girl (day 5),25th girl(day 7),

2)Can really fuck
4th girl(day 2), 8th girl(day 3),12th girl(day 4) ,14th(day 5), 15th(day 5),16th(day 5),20th(day 6), 25th girl(day 7), 26th(day 7)

3)Girls like to fuck
2nd girl(day 1),4th girl(day 2), 5th day(day 2) ),8th girl(day 3), 11 girl(day 4), 12th girl(day 4) 14th(day 5),15th(day 5),16th girl (day 5),17th(day 5) ,20th(day 6),25th girl(day 7),26th(day 7)

4)Prettiest
1st girl(day 1),2nd girl(day 1),3rd girl(day 1), 6th girl(day 2) , 10th girl(day 4),11 girl(day 4),12th girl(day 4) ,16th girl (day 5),22th girl(day 7), 25th girl(day 7)

5)Good attitude
4th girl(day 2),7th girl(day 3), 8th girl(day 3),11 girl(day 4),12th girl(day 4),16th girl (day 5),17th(day 5) 25th girl(day 7)

6)Girls difficult to fuck
5th girl(day 2),13th girl(day 5)

7)girl cannot fuck
10th girl(day 4), 21th(day 6),22th girl(day 7), 23th girl(day 7)

8)Poor attitude
3rd girl(day 1), 6th girl(day 2) , 9th girl(day 3), 27th girl(day 7)

9)top 27 Ranking.

Will try to make a ranking order(not easy for me) for all the top next, and if possible, the location of the shops.* note- it can be just a temporarily ranking, as i have still got 2 more trips to make(hope can hit above 100 shops)
Tobita can only get close to the shops/girls name and if can, also get hold their working hours, unlike soapland you can see the girls pic, though it is very likely/lightly or heavily ps.
the judgement of the girls are base on the soapy site which is highly impossible where tobita girls you can judge the look on site before making a decision.
So ,tobita, you really need to walk around the area.

error on top, 7th girl shop should be https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?料亭『うさぎ』
Youtube 飛田新地 行ってきました @ 3:25
Face blurred off(if you scroll very slow, you can actually see half of her face), but her body and costume is her, cause she was wearing the same costume when i saw her agains(3 days) in Aug trip.

Last edited: