Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita (飛田新地) Many, Many Shops in 7 Days Straight: Day 5 - Return of Injured Uncle - Record Breaking

ah toh

Contributor License
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
tobita(飛田新地)

Date of Encounter:
FEB2019

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
5 shops 30min 21k each all in 3 hours.

Type/Location:
tobita(飛田新地)

Language Notes:
English no require, if can speak Japanese will be great

Details of the Encounter:
At night, wonder should i take panadol pain relieve, afraid it will kill my sperm or affect my performance, then, fuck lah, just took.
I been running 15km for 25days in a month, still strain my back, maybe not enough warm up.
Next day, went to look for ami-alike for 60min, just to find different person(note:wednesday).
Went to look for a girl who look like an Jav.

day5th ♥
1st girl (13th)
She is very friendly,and always talking.
Got JAV quality look, like 音羽文子 (Otowa Ayako) young version.
Smaller frame, much skinnier and C-Section, so i though sex should be lesser pain.
Same, she commented mine is big, then i bit worry.
She ask me to be on top, so i did missionary.
Oh.., difficult to fuck cause she doesn't know to open up wide.
So after 2-3 minutes i ask for doggie, then much easier.
After that i ask her to do CG, she said difficult.. seem like don't know how.
Never mind we go back missionary and doggie, didn't work very hard until the time up.
♥ for good hospitality
Rate-Average(30min)

2nd girl (14th)

She look got some boob when seated in the show room, little did i know.
By the time i walk up stair and she stand up, wow, she got some tummy as well.
She undress, tummy more noticeable than her boobs, can said overweight than fat.
I start to dick in, fucking no problem.
Problem she get excited, lock her legs over my legs first, then my back.
At first i was banging hard (taking it as a punching bag training for my next better girls), then once she lock i said shit, i overdo my fucking
and now she lock and i can't move myself out to prevent premature Ejaculation .
i almost suicidal,then i start to go slower...
She doesn't seem to want to hurry me to cum, more like she enjoy.
She actually quite pretty, i choose her partly for her look as well, a very sweet face.
Actually the standard is quite high here, even the so-so looking girl is still better looking than most of the yoshiwara girls.
Rate-Average(30min)

3rd girl (15th)
She look like Jav girl..Narumi Urumi(成海うるみ)
But she is much better than the first two in term of fucking.
I was worry she might not to handle me because of small body but then i was wrong.
Nicely fit in, every time i go in and out, i always feel tightly contact.
And she contracted her muscle multi times, and every times i get squeeze by her i slow down, and then few seconds her muscle release.
Can hear her soft moaning when i lean my head towards her, she closed her eyes and with her mouth slightly open up.
Then i go doggie, and back to missionary till time almost up.
Rate-Good(good fucking but when not fucking she is a bit stony expression, thinking she must be hiding her feeling, she did show moan with her eyes close and deep enjoy, but when i asked her she like sex or not , she said it just work, must have a sad past)(30min)

4th girl(16th)

The most pretty and seductive among the five, top JAV quality standard, like 百合咲うるみ.
Wear a yellow baseball half top jersey, funny is, she did not even remove when we were fucking, don't know what she is hiding, can even see her bra top strap slip out of the jersey.
When i bump her, she also attack too, using her leg to lock, using her arm to lock me as well, over my arms, my neck, stroking my back head.
First, fondling my nipples, later her hand go all over my upper body.
She was totally seducing me, inviting me to fall into her trap, to knock me out in few minutes.
I find my self hard to hold, not because of her, but more like my physical limitation, as i find i can't hardly control my cum.
Every time i release my leg muscles, it release my dick from explosion but after few seconds it start to come back again.
I was about to cum so i ask her for doggie.
So while doggie, i try to see if i can better control my pace with the help of my position, still i almost to shoot so i pull out and give
excuse 'change position' to missionary, haha.
She was waiting and i suddenly told her give me few seconds, i take a deep breath, i loosen my upper body and i hold the back of my legs
and do a quick shake up, like a warm up exercise and she smile(must be thinking 'wtf is he doing').
Then i went back, for a short moment i still have the same feeling, but bear it and subdue it for few times, then it suddenly go away.
And i know, cause i go harder and harder and the feeling no more coming back.
Now i don't have to concentrate my mind to control, i look at her and enjoy looking her in the eyes while fucking.
Now she totally being over powered, no more will to fight back, just shaking her head, totally defenseless.
About time, i stop.
She looked so enjoyed.
I think she was quite surprise that a sudden twist i became so strong and bumping her endlessly and fiercely.
I ask her how she feel, she said very good sex.
I ask her for 60min tomorrow, she said ok and i checked she is working tomorrow and the timing as well.
Normally the first early fuck, i can better control, set momentum and usually maintain 60min non stop fuck no problem.

Rate-Must/recommend(2nd try)(30min)
shop name -春香/Haruka
5th girl(17th)
From almost finish at 4th girl, suddenly revival and with regain strength now i wanted to try the 5th.
It was almost from soft dick(if cum)to now still able to stand.
I feel confident that i won't fail in front of a beautiful girl, else it will be very embarrassed.
Saw a girl, look like Aika/若菜奈央, so i pick her.
A very handsome guy just about to leave and have a quick chat with her, not sure is he a gigolo boyfriend or just a handsome client(saw lot of young handsome young guys/high school roaming in the street)
Very seductive, kiss me while doing the foul play.
Then she start the fake sound when i just went in about 10 secs, i tell myself, 'never mind later u shall see'. She thought i was just her easy prey. little did she know later i was her predator
1,2,3...more than 5 minutes pass, i just hanging on, no more sound from her, more like gasping, her finger claw over my arms, hand running all over my body.
10 minutes pass i switch to doggie, she got big tattoo cover half of her body back, and go on for 5 minute, handling well.
Then switch back to missionary, bang her very hard, she close her eyes like in comma.
So i let her go, 1-2 minutes before sound.
She said she visited merlion this Jan.
After she clean me, i stood up, my dick was still standing hard, she point at it and said 'i like(dick), is big'. She enjoy sex with me, my dick size is just nice for her, she felt completely filled up when fully inserted in, and a sense of emptiness when i withdrawn.I still can remember her desirous eye looking at me as i remember Nana moulin.
Nana look so shagged as if she just finished a marathon run, but when we were in the tub she looked freshened up a bit, and she gave me a slyish look , hold my dick and said 'very strong' and wanted to hand jerk me, i said no, haha.
In my heart i just wanted to ask 'if i gave you the best fuck in your life, will you remember me?'
I still can go on for 6th shop but since record is broken then give a chance for it to be broken again(record are meant to be broken) in the future.
Rate-Excellent(though her fucking strength is not very high her desire very strong, but i think 45min i would go for her again to see if she can go even 60min next)(30min)

her shop is between 慶/Kei and 空/Sora , if you can spot her.
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plu...ta Shinchi Oomon-St&openfile=map960_oomon.jpg

Record in a day;
1)5 shops (record)
2)total time = 5*30min= 150min (record)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Well, running still help, it really help me to my breathing and control , 5 shops each with 30mins non-stop before it sound. I normally run a month before going, lost 5kgf and make myself lighter and much agile.Mid end year i am quite busy, but i will try to maintain the same practice, even if i have to run at night for my Aug trip.
soapy high end let said 120min 75k, and tobita 120min are 4*21=84k.
Yes , you may said tobita is more expensive , definitely, but the girls are quality one, you see it with your own eye before paying,
not like soapy you see the girl you almost fainted after you pay.
And how much time can you fuck, (not talking about physical capability but time actually locate for it).
If there is matplay, this is fine and worthwhile as matplay is the main theme for soapy.
But what if the girl don't do matplay, 'fuck all the way??' and the girl also willing to?
Most of time they will goof off by talking cock to you and you would think of as GFF if you cannot fuck.
Without matplay, idling time like slow motion, act busy, tell grandma stories.. end up most have 3*10min or 2*15min fuck most, so about 21k in tobita if fuck all the way.
Well, even though you wanted slow and easy, but much time was wasted as your gff that you want.
I can do like 3*30 or 4*20(like with sora), that is 3*21k or 4*16k in tobita still tobita will be paying much lesser.
If the girl look (photoshop) and service disappoint you, and you need to bear 120min and the price for it, for 120min if you go for tobita 4*30min, you are spreading your risk of investment.
Tobita is for sex with pretty girls only, gff is just a bonus if it comes.
If you good at fucking, go for tobita but if you wanted gff like service then go for soapy.
What i feel is you go soapland and no matplay is just wasting your time, the mat lean on the wall is for show??
Can you fuck 120min? Is the girl pretty? and main problem is photoshop.
Girls don't do Matplay and photoshop is the common problem there.

As promise, a closer picture of soapy name cards i have.

IMG_20190317_220917.jpg
IMG_20190317_220104(1).jpg

Can really fuck
Some said older girls are better in sex, i totally disagree.
Older girls has a stronger desire, but still they have limitation- physical. Once you pass your prime physical condition, it will start to goes downhill years after years, those older people will agree, they may be still physically fit, it is just the experience and effort in their workout to maintain. Peak? already over.Example like sera makeup, she look to me like 30+ cougar,
trying to 'play cheat' by tiring me out using her hand during matplay fore play , lucky able to stiop her on time before ejaculate, then when come to real sex, she really having hard time just to catch up with me...tired, and when she able to catch her breadth, she look quite surprise of my sex.
Athletics 'retire' from their competition or profession once they pass their prime stage, no matter how hard they try, they just can't get better because their physical condition has already passes its peak .
Younger girls has much more stamina, older girls may rank higher in 'girls like to fuck' than 'girls can really fuck'. Well , i am older too, but if i am much younger, then the records will be just my warming up only.

Can really fuck top 3 points
25th girl(day 7)-瑞希/Mizuki 12
It is not easy to come out the decision of the top 1, there are many that really can fuck and also a few that are very strong, and are trigger on their sex desires, kind of awakening or sudden arousal, and become uncontrollably wanting for more.
My decision for her is not on her strong pounding CG on me, it is just that i can tell her getting more desire and want to do it endlessly,
she show no signs of wanting to stop, getting more and more climax everything she pound and wiggle, and when i ask her to switch she is bit hestiate and a little disappoint and hesiate for a while and give me a look like "are you sure' , kind of a bit reluctant, as if she hasn't had enough.
When i inserted in again missionary, she was very wet, and i never want to disappoint her and pound harder, and she take it all.(all i can) with an open heart.
When sex over, she look at me(kind of weird) and she gave me the name card, i knew she stuck on me.
She is pretty, my sex win her heart and i am so glad.

26th(day 7) 金太郎/Kintarou 11
She is definitely very strong, power puff girl.
look like Mitani Akari(美谷朱里)/橋本ありな, i would said she is beautiful, she is in my top 12.
My first impression of her is mischievous, and i like.
Like a playful child, naive and innocent, not those scheming type of character, happy or sad expression can tell right from her face.
She is very outgoing, always maintain a sunshine smile and confident.
Still i doubt her sex capability as she look too young(maybe inexperience because of her age).
Yes, she is not very skill, experience in sex, started off a bit uncomfortable accommodating me because of my size she can't use to.
But very soon, she got the hang of it and she look surprise that more she does it, and more she likes it.
And she got even fierce than i can imagine from the start, she was smiling sweet when she does it hard, oh my cock.
And she slam down hard from great height when she does CG, if i don't change position now, she sure win the WWF super slam tournament.
So i take over the lead, i don't want to be getting punches from her.
Now i in attacking mode, take it lady, well, she smile delightedly at me, joyfully.
End of sex, she look totally fresh, like wake up from a good deep sleep(sleeping beauty, awakening from a good sex never had), and hops towards me when i ask her how sex, oh yes, super.

3rd girl (20th) Kirari Sena(瀬名きらり) 10
I only remember some shops name when i have very deep impression, i wasn't observant enough and tracks all the shops i went before as it was my first trip, thought the name tag on the top will not help me to recall or locate till i accidentally later found the tobita web sites.
It does help my reviews to be able to help others that read my reviews.
Well i will be on the look out for the shops name rather just focus my eyes on the girls next trip, haha.
Seisyun-St are much younger girls, main street are more pretty and outstanding looking, and i had three more shops girl from upper half of Oomon-St https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plugin=attach&refer=Tobita Shinchi Oomon-St&openfile=map960_oomon.jpg.
i can only remember her shops located at the center block https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/?plugin=attach&refer=Tobita Shinchi Seisyun-St&openfile=map960_seisyun.jpg in Seisyun-St, in between fuji and Yuubi.
i think i have a few more girls also in Seisyun-St, beside the ones i can recalled in my reviews, 11th girl day 4(look bit like Uehara Mizuho)
was from there also.

She locate more in the middle of the center block, look very young, just like how Kirari Sena look alike.
she was very timid at first, gave me a amateur feeling while telling me what to do.
i told her i wanted 30min, she was so delighted but i was wondering she can handle me.
She was small frame and looked inexperience to me, i wonder she can handle my cock.
When she sucked, she said it's......big.(i hope it is a compliment and she likes it).
Actually i should have let her does the CG first, to let her get have a feel , how to put it in, how to get use to it, accommodated it and to adapted, and then to strive on.
Selfishly i rather let myself get adapted first before she can ramped me up to my ejaculation where i have not ready to control.
it was difficult to go in as she was open up wide and i don't want to be rough, so i slowly inch in bit by bit till i can go in fully, and slowly up the momentum and she start to feel very strongly.
Then i go doggie, and it just break the bonds, no more obstruction or obstacles, one way ticket and no turning back, all the way non stop.
For very long till i am confident to let her take over, CG, where i am ready, just give me all she can.
A bit under estimate her, once she turn on, she goes crazy like she never had before, keep on bouncing me, mouth open, but just didn't drool(haha).
She like never enjoy such good sex before, treated me as if i am a blow up inflatable sex toy , non stop bouncing, really like to fuck me, greedily,till i lose a bit of confident that i can hold her for long.
Well, still i still able to hold my ejaculation when she CG hard and long.
So few minutes before time up, i ask her to change position so that i can take the lead and end the finish by myself, i take the call and control, if not she will continue to bounce me till time up.
you know what, she was the 3rd girl after i had 60min with kaou and Haruka and she is not my last girl of the day, haha, i went for my 21th next, the last girl of my day6.

Wow! Didnt read everything but now you are a black-belt Platinum Tobita member I suppose! Bravo for the stamina!

Reactions: DireWolf98
Many many thanks for your continuing dedication and research!

Reactions: Avocado
Best fuck top 4-6 (beside the numbers are the points given base on ranking, number highest are the top 1)

26th girl(day7) Mitani Akari(美谷朱里)/橋本ありな 8
It is not just fucking her, it is a great love making, she enjoy every moment, she crave for more, i wanted to give all i can, and with my strength, it is just time no enough.
She make me feel young again, to make a young girl feel so satisfy, making love to her is also a challenge to my limit, to keep a young girl like her satisfy.

20girl (day6) Kirari Sena(瀬名きらり) 7
She is as good as mitani look alike, different is mitani is a sunshine girl where she is more a shy girl.
Mtani just show completely in her expression, more, more, more, a very happy face, eye close, mouth open,enjoying, pure like a daisy.
she is more hidden, the more she like, the more she won't let go, like a stubborn girl with pleading eye for more that is heart broken to say no when i know she quietly bumping non-stop , can feel how much she is clinging on me.
it is only 30min even though we still can go on, well, if i see her again, i will make her more happier than last times.

8th girl(day 3)-yuri honma 6
She was a dark horse to me, oval face look more pretty than yuri, long dark hair and a good figure with average height like 1.65-1.66m.
Her sex is really a dark horse because she is cold.
She look cold but she is hot inside.
Don't tickle her, if you light the fire inside she will 'burnt' you up.
Started off bit of awkward, we behave more lady and gentleman, and maybe of this, i think she is cold.
She is still thin-skin, she need a little push, or is me.
She is pretty so i want to show well behave in the start, as gentleman as i can.
So i start sex with no as confident as i use to be, she was my 2nd girl anyway.
Causally and gentle i go.
Well, as usually, i maintain my standard, 10-15min pass, i still going on strong, no sign of weakness.
Until she start to get horny and wanted harder.
She knew i been able to hold on for so long, so she start to taunt me, na na bo bo, she bounce her backside hard against me to challange me.
I was still building up my stamina for the first 3 days, my form really come after my 4th day till the last.
So i was bit struggle to catch up with her, for the 30min non stop, she was more in the lead, honestly.
My first girl that day was ana, her bleed doesn't really cause my dick to strink and some how i also try not feel guilty so as not to adversely affect my emotion that can soften my dick.
Still if yuri was my first girl, definitely i won't let her over power me.
she definitely worth a 45min rematch if not 60min, she is good.
But i also meet mitani and Kirari who are much stronger , when lucky i was in better shape to be able to sudue them even they are even 5th and 3rd girl of the day.

Quite a number of shop i dun rmb the shop names and location, what i can do to help next time is when i go in Aug, i will try to locate back the previous girls again and updates the shop names and location.

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Want to know how 春香/Haruka, 16th girl.
youtube search, Trailer - Bị Rượt Đuổi Khi Đi Quay Trong Khu Phố Đèn Đỏ Nguy Hiểm Nhất ở Nhật
1:18 of 3:24

Best fuck top 4-6 (beside the numbers are the points given base on ranking, number highest are the top 1)

26th girl(day7) Mitani Akari(美谷朱里)/橋本ありな 8
It is not just fucking her, it is a great love making, she enjoy every moment, she crave for more, i wanted to give all i can, and with my strength, it is just time no enough.
She make me feel young again, to make a young girl feel so satisfy, making love to her is also a challenge to my limit, to keep a young girl like her satisfy.

20girl (day6) Kirari Sena(瀬名きらり) 7
She is as good as mitani look alike, different is mitani is a sunshine girl where she is more a shy girl.
Mtani just show completely in her expression, more, more, more, a very happy face, eye close, mouth open,enjoying, pure like a daisy.
she is more hidden, the more she like, the more she won't let go, like a stubborn girl with pleading eye for more that is heart broken to say no when i know she quietly bumping non-stop , can feel how much she is clinging on me.
it is only 30min even though we still can go on, well, if i see her again, i will make her more happier than last times.

8th girl(day 3)-yuri honma 6
She was a dark horse to me, oval face look more pretty than yuri, long dark hair and a good figure with average height like 1.65-1.66m.
Her sex is really a dark horse because she is cold.
She look cold but she is hot inside.
Don't tickle her, if you light the fire inside she will 'burnt' you up.
Started off bit of awkward, we behave more lady and gentleman, and maybe of this, i think she is cold.
She is still thin-skin, she need a little push, or is me.
She is pretty so i want to show well behave in the start, as gentleman as i can.
So i start sex with no as confident as i use to be, she was my 2nd girl anyway.
Causally and gentle i go.
Well, as usually, i maintain my standard, 10-15min pass, i still going on strong, no sign of weakness.
Until she start to get horny and wanted harder.
She knew i been able to hold on for so long, so she start to taunt me, na na bo bo, she bounce her backside hard against me to challange me.
I was still building up my stamina for the first 3 days, my form really come after my 4th day till the last.
So i was bit struggle to catch up with her, for the 30min non stop, she was more in the lead, honestly.
My first girl that day was ana, her bleed doesn't really cause my dick to strink and some how i also try not feel guilty so as not to adversely affect my emotion that can soften my dick.
Still if yuri was my first girl, definitely i won't let her over power me.
she definitely worth a 45min rematch if not 60min, she is good.
But i also meet mitani and Kirari who are much stronger , when lucky i was in better shape to be able to sudue them even they are even 5th and 3rd girl of the day.

Quite a number of shop i dun rmb the shop names and location, what i can do to help next time is when i go in Aug, i will try to locate back the previous girls again and updates the shop names and location.
I must admit... you’re a true sex god!
And even more impressive, how do you remember all those names? :)

I must admit... you’re a true sex god!
And even more impressive, how do you remember all those names? :)

I had 27 girls, i can't remember all(a few i can't even remember actually how she look, but still can remember the experience with her), i can only remember the good ones,my first trips there so didn't take note of the shop names only after few days later, also for the good one i tend to have a good look of the shop again cause i wanted to go second times.
Someone here ask me to give all names, i wish i can, but i am going back again Aug so this time i will take note of the shop and provide as much info i can.
For those who still confuse and not sure(even said he went before) with the price, check this

Beautiful girl Troll City osaka red light street part 1 | VAN HOI VLOG
7:18 of 11:20.