Guest viewing is limited

Tobita Experience

Linkmus

TAG Member
Reaction score
I've been to Tobita today and it was acutally really nice, literally every door tried to call me in and asked me stop and chat.
I had 4 possibilities to get discount like: 10000 yen for 30min for a late 20s woman who actually looked still okay for me.
9000 yen for 15min and two doors asked me if I was interested to do 20min for 10 000 yen.
However I am Japanese and still 20 but live in the Netherlands (ye Amsterdam blablabla) but I have never tried such thing as a redlight discrict.
I don't want to be cocky but since most people want to know how I look: I got scouted several times in Tokyo to do some shootings. I'm 180cm tall so ye that's where the Japanese girls fall for I guess.

So yes I've been to Japan many times but this was the first time I found out that there was such place in Osaka so I went there as a tourist feeling losing my way 4 times and got there finally after 30min wich should have been 10min from the station >.<
I went there around 4pm since most workers will go there around 5pm. Not all doors were open but lets say that 75% was open.
There were beautifull girls but it was difficult to find my type of girl since I prefer western kind of girls more over Japanese girls. (I dont like cute, I want beauty)
So sad enough only 10% got me really interested. But as a Gaijin I can Imagine that 50% is cool for you guys.

After walking all the doors I chose one girl who seemed beautifull from my perspective because of the lights and asked what the price was: it was indeed 11 000 yen for 15min. Since Im Japanese I can come pretty fast if I want but ye the fun is pretty soon over. After struggling with my mind to do it or not I gave it a shot and went upstairs with the girl. The room was pretty much the same what the people here discribed before me. But what acutally scared me a bit was that she looked a bit different when we got upstairs. Lets be honest she was more fat than I imagined so I paniced pretty hard and told that I still wasnt sure about this and asked if I could leave this place and said politely sorry to the girl. So no sex experience from me here. Im still a pussy with doing these things, like Im a virgin each time I get in this situation :(

Thats pretty much my story for now. I am planning to go tomorrow again to get revenge of my choice and I will walk a bit more slow this time to take time to see what girls are in the doors. I have to admit that it was a bit unpleasant that all the doors almost yelled at me to stop by. So I was kinda running away from the elder woman who sat there and haven't had the chance to see them in peace :p

Split this post off into a separate review.

looks like you got it made based on what youve said. are you n2 or how fluent in japanese??

pity your tall, young, good looking and dont like japanese girls that much...seems kinda unfortunate or ironic.

anyways, good luck, always better to try and fail than to never try and fail.