Tobita Experiences And Questions

Sorry for the silly question, but anyone ever tried to ask the girl about meeting outside other day?
I know some girls in other countries who would do that. Then, they can charge the customer in lower price, but won't have give any percentage with the bar owner.

Sorry for the silly question, but anyone ever tried to ask the girl about meeting outside other day?
I know some girls in other countries who would do that. Then, they can charge the customer in lower price, but won't have give any percentage with the bar owner.

I think the general benefit here is to get more service or "off the clock" service than "cheaper" service.

I don't think the house takes THAT much of a cut, so I doubt a Tobita girl is going to be willing to meet you (on her day off, naturally) for significantly less money.

It might be a different story if you've seen the same girl quite a few times and offer her, say, a weekend onsen resort trip plus some money to be your GF for a few days. A Tobita girl I saw probably had never been much outside Osaka in her life. She'd never been to Tokyo before. That sort of trip might be of interest to a girl like that, but it wouldn't cost me less. But I'd be off the clock, and she'd probably do more GFE stuff.

I see... Even paying the same amount, if the service is "off the clock", we can say that in some sense it's "cheaper". ;)

A short trip to some nice onsen resort would be just awesome, but I'm afraid I can't afford it :(
I was thinking more like taking a girl for a nice restaurant, bar and hotel. However, now thinking carefully, I also doubt that anyone would be willing for that.

Last edited:
I think the general benefit here is to get more service or "off the clock" service than "cheaper" service.

I don't think the house takes THAT much of a cut, so I doubt a Tobita girl is going to be willing to meet you (on her day off, naturally) for significantly less money.

It might be a different story if you've seen the same girl quite a few times and offer her, say, a weekend onsen resort trip plus some money to be your GF for a few days. A Tobita girl I saw probably had never been much outside Osaka in her life. She'd never been to Tokyo before. That sort of trip might be of interest to a girl like that, but it wouldn't cost me less. But I'd be off the clock, and she'd probably do more GFE stuff.
I've seen 4 different girls (from the same broker) for the past 4 weeks. Three of them offered me their contact info (I took but will never reply) but the one i liked didn't offer. Two of the girls said that the broker takes half of what they get. I used to be friends with an owner of a fashion health delivery and he also took half.

I've seen 4 different girls (from the same broker) for the past 4 weeks. Three of them offered me their contact info (I took but will never reply) but the one i liked didn't offer. Two of the girls said that the broker takes half of what they get. I used to be friends with an owner of a fashion health delivery and he also took half.

Yeesh. I stand corrected. Maybe they work their own schedules. I still don't think you'd get much of a discount though.

Yeesh. I stand corrected. Maybe they work their own schedules. I still don't think you'd get much of a discount though.
I think you'd get more time......and to me time is money (them also) but if they like your company........maybe lunch before/after (if their not booked) and that puts a nice touch on a so called GF experience......

i thought about that myself... maybe i try and ask. but first the tobita experience alone...:)

After my Tobita experience, a certain tenderness about the balls and urethra caused me to see a urologist who prescribed Ozex for 3 weeks, pending the result of tests. When investing what Ozex might be good for, I found this interesting document.

I always heard foreigners are not allowed to this kind of establishment. Wonder where does that kind of stereotype come from? Guess I was wrong. So white male are also allowed to be in Tobita Shinchi.

I heard stories about Chinese male tourists going to Tobita Shinchi reported by Japanese media but never heard stories about western male going there.
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/08/05/chinese-tourists-flocking-to-osakas-tobita-shinchi/

Does being east asian/Chinese means you have higher chances of getting accepted there than being white/black male or it just happen there are more Chinese males visiting there?

No edit button?
According to Nationwide SUKEBE, most of the places don't accept foreigners but if you are east asian(Chinese or Korean) and/or can speak Japanese, you have higher probability entering there. Anyone can confirm this?

How can Gaijin customer's can have service?

Unfortunately, most of the sex places do not accept gaijin (foreigner) customer. I do not know anything about GAIJIN friendliness in this particular district. Interesting thing I observed was that two black guys were walking about in this district when I go there last time. I do not know if they were accepted. If you speak Japanese and/or you are eastern asian (Chinese or Korean) guy, you have more probability. If you are a lucky guy who finds a house which accepts you, please send me information and share the information with all.
http://www.21orover.com/japan/nws/Tobita/

If probability of Japanese men getting into Tobita Shinchi is 100%, what are the probability for all those different group of foreigners such as, white, black, SEA and Chinese to get there?

No edit button?
According to Nationwide SUKEBE, most of the places don't accept foreigners but if you are east asian(Chinese or Korean) and/or can speak Japanese, you have higher probability entering there. Anyone can confirm this?

http://www.21orover.com/japan/nws/Tobita/

That page is ancient. some of those reports are nearly 15 years old, and for the most part are totally worthless.

If probability of Japanese men getting into Tobita Shinchi is 100%, what are the probability for all those different group of foreigners such as, white, black, SEA and Chinese to get there?

Let's see....

White guys = 72%
Black guys = 14.24%
SEA = 22.11%
Chinese = 81.44%

Of course, those numbers are rounded to the nearest significant digit and have a margin of error of plus/minus 3%.

But seriously, folks.

Service at Tobita and just about every other P4P situation in Japan is going to be highly dependent on the particular shop, the girl, and how busy they are. There's 50+ "shops" in Tobita, and while (as a white guy that's not a real prize looks-wise) I had no problem getting service there from a pretty girl I doubt my call rate was much more than 10 or so.

The main consideration is how business is in the P4P world -- the reason that that "Sukebe" site is worthless is Japan's economy was still a little decent back then and it's crappier now. When the economy is good, P4P places can afford to be choosy and many places turned foreigners away at the door. When people have no money, they don't do P4P as much, and places will open their doors to foreigners.

Yes, if you are east Asian and speak good or especially near-fluent Japanese, you'll have very little problem getting service. If you are east Asian and speak no Japanese, you probably aren't going to be a whole lot better off than white guys because you'll have just as many problems communicating.

Ah..I see. So the report is in the past. I thought white men not allowed cause in this youtube video, @6:40, he try to ask if he can enter and and was told no.

Does Chinese male customers made up the most common foreign customers in not just Tobita Shinchi,but also other areas in Japan? There has been lots of news article reporting about Chinese male visiting all those places.

http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/0...geting-chinese-med-tourists-making-a-killing/
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/0...ing-revenge-at-soaplands-in-tokyos-yoshiwara/
http://www.japantoday.com/category/...ing-thanks-to-pensioners-and-chinese-tourists

I thought the Japanese hate Chinese so it surprise for me see so many reports about Chinese visiting these places.Does a Chinese who can speak Japanese have higher chances to enter than westerner that can speak Japanese?

@meiji
Let's see....

White guys = 72%
Black guys = 14.24%
SEA = 22.11%
Chinese = 81.44%

Of course, those numbers are rounded to the nearest significant digit and have a margin of error of plus/minus 3%.
WOW! You even include decimal point. Such accuracy. Don't tell me you interview those shop managers and got all these figures.

Service at Tobita and just about every other P4P situation in Japan is going to be highly dependent on the particular shop, the girl, and how busy they are. There's 50+ "shops" in Tobita, and while (as a white guy that's not a real prize looks-wise) I had no problem getting service there from a pretty girl I doubt my call rate was much more than 10 or so.
You mean out of the 50+ shops in Tobita, the amount of shops that will invite you is less than 10.

Last edited:
Ah..I see. So the report is in the past. I thought white men not allowed cause in this youtube video, @6:40, he try to ask if he can enter and and was told no.

He sounds black to me, which may not count in his favour.

But that said, there are places that welcome foreigners, and places that don't. Those that do are at least 50%. And since those 50% are hailing you from right across the street, one's Japanese language ability is clearly not a factor.

He sounds black to me, which may not count in his favour.

But that said, there are places that welcome foreigners, and places that don't. Those that do are at least 50%. And since those 50% are hailing you from right across the street, one's Japanese language ability is clearly not a factor.
You mean 50% of the shops in Tobita Shinchi hailing you so only 50% accept white men? Are white male customers common in Tobita Shinchi?

Last edited:
At least 50%. There are lots of shops, so there's plenty of choice.

I've never seen another whitey in Tobita.

At least 50%. There are lots of shops, so there's plenty of choice.

I've never seen another whitey in Tobita.

What about Chinese male tourists? Did you notice them? According to a reporter, there are more than 100 Chinese tourists in his 5 days in Tobita Shinchi.

Friday’s reporter wound up spending five days in Tobita Shinchi. He did not encounter a tour van but he says he observed more than 100 Chinese tourists. After enjoying a session at a ryotei, each member of a group would later rendezvous at a local takoyaki shop for grilled octopus and beer. (A.T.)
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2015/08/05/chinese-tourists-flocking-to-osakas-tobita-shinchi/

The yakuza let Chinese males to bang their women despite the political tension between those two countries?

Last edited:
Does all Japanese women in Tobita are allowed to serve foreigners or only a limited of them allowed to serve foreigners?

Define "allowed". Foreigners are not always going to get the "Douzo" call from all the mamasans. What does it matter why that happens?

Reactions: John Chavers
So if the mamasans give douzo, can foreigner choose whichever girl we want to bang from the shop or only some of the girls from the shop are allowed to serve foreigners?

I heard that in Yoshiwara, if you enter one of the shops and you are foreigners, among all those Japanese girls there, only a few can be chosen by foreigners.