At the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins 31,000

Type/Location:
Walk up

Language Notes:
Minimal English.

Details of the Encounter:
So today after months of research, waiting years to come back to Japan to finally try a girl from this amazing country i took the plunge. Me and a friend looked at as much as we could in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka etc. We decided to go to Tobita simply because we could see what was on offer. I like the concept and hope i just had a bad egg from the box.

After tackling the blazing Osaka heat around 4pm i narrowed down my choice and went in. Beautiful 23 year old, big brown eyes, petite and great smile. I decided to go for 45 mins 31k I knew this is your get in get out type of place but felt that way it would slow things down slightly (wanted to embrace the moment). Went up stairs and within minutes the cute, happy girl went pretty stoned face :(. I'm a happy go lucky guy mid 20's not in particular bad shape and will always show nothing but respect for any lady i'm with.

She quickly got undressed and wanted me to come over, stunning body but was not happy to be there. We proceeded, Cap went on, followed my CBJ for under 1 minute then straight to mish, i kept catching her looking at the ceiling but she kept saying go faster, changed position (again go faster) i stopped her after this and said why are we rushing we have at least 20-25 mins left, she laughed and said carry on. I get this is a knock one out type of place but when i pay for 45mins, i expect it, unless i have blasted and want out.

In the end switch to Cowgirl which felt ok due to her petite frame, again the staring blankly at the wall, no emotion, no noise, no engagement what so ever. Finish up and instantly the cute, happy girl reappeared. Total headfuck by this point.

In the end maybe i built up the illusion, i always dreamed of being with a Japanese women and it didn't quite hit home. This was a lot of money for me to part with and genuinely felt short changed especially when going back downstairs and seeing the timer just hit 26mins.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would in future, not that i would go back, keep it short and pay for a shorter time, get in get out and don't get short change buy trying to buy a longer time.

This was a lot of money for me to part with

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

I think the quoted part is where you and many others make a mistake. If a p4p service costs a lot to you then I would recommend not doing it. You can never be sure of getting a good service, even if you do your research and find a well reviewed shop and a girl. It's an intimate service and sometimes people just don't click, she might have a bad day, you might have too big expectations and million other things can go wrong.

So unless after a bad experience you can just go "oh man, that was not good", take a beer and forget it all before you empty your pint you should just not do it.

Exactly what Mike said - its generally a good idea to jump in for a shorter course if its your first time with a provider. If it goes well and you click you can always come back again for a longer course and if it doesn't work out you'll still have enough cash to try somewhere else.

It also seems like a lot of guys have a disappointing experience their first time around - there are a lot of things to get the hang of and sometimes an experience that sounds awesome on paper isn't as great when you actually try it out.

If you still have some time and funds left while you're here you might want to try a couple other types of shops/services and see if any click for you - if you're going to be back in Tokyo you can enjoy a peep show w/ services like New Hot Point for around 6000 yen, an OnaClub (HJ club) for around 5~10,000 yen, a HE massage or fashion health for 10,000 ~ 15,000 or a DH service for a little over 15,000.

its generally a good idea to jump in for a shorter course if its your first time with a provider. If it goes well and you click you can always come back again for a longer course and if it doesn't work out you'll still have enough cash to try somewhere else.

Bingo - even a well reviewed provider, you can still have times when you just don't click. Save your serious cash for reliables.

Wow, I thought I was the only one. I went there about a month ago and got the 60 min course expecting to go the whole time. Probably finished with about 25-30 minutes left, kept rushing me so I wasn't in the mood anymore and told her to just finished me off with a HJ for like 10 min. Been there 4 times including this time, this was the only time I was pretty disappointed. Probably won't go there anymore or if I do just get the 30 min course sorry to hear about your experience.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Aiyoko

Date of Encounter:
13/07/2018

Contact Method:
At the shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
45 mins 31,000

Type/Location:
Walk up

Language Notes:
Minimal English.

Details of the Encounter:
So today after months of research, waiting years to come back to Japan to finally try a girl from this amazing country i took the plunge. Me and a friend looked at as much as we could in Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka etc. We decided to go to Tobita simply because we could see what was on offer. I like the concept and hope i just had a bad egg from the box.

After tackling the blazing Osaka heat around 4pm i narrowed down my choice and went in. Beautiful 23 year old, big brown eyes, petite and great smile. I decided to go for 45 mins 31k I knew this is your get in get out type of place but felt that way it would slow things down slightly (wanted to embrace the moment). Went up stairs and within minutes the cute, happy girl went pretty stoned face :(. I'm a happy go lucky guy mid 20's not in particular bad shape and will always show nothing but respect for any lady i'm with.

She quickly got undressed and wanted me to come over, stunning body but was not happy to be there. We proceeded, Cap went on, followed my CBJ for under 1 minute then straight to mish, i kept catching her looking at the ceiling but she kept saying go faster, changed position (again go faster) i stopped her after this and said why are we rushing we have at least 20-25 mins left, she laughed and said carry on. I get this is a knock one out type of place but when i pay for 45mins, i expect it, unless i have blasted and want out.

In the end switch to Cowgirl which felt ok due to her petite frame, again the staring blankly at the wall, no emotion, no noise, no engagement what so ever. Finish up and instantly the cute, happy girl reappeared. Total headfuck by this point.

In the end maybe i built up the illusion, i always dreamed of being with a Japanese women and it didn't quite hit home. This was a lot of money for me to part with and genuinely felt short changed especially when going back downstairs and seeing the timer just hit 26mins.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I would in future, not that i would go back, keep it short and pay for a shorter time, get in get out and don't get short change buy trying to buy a longer time.
You went to the fast food joint expecting a 4 course dinner with a nice Pinot Grigio a afogado and a grappa to finish.

>In the end maybe i built up the illusion, i always dreamed of being with a Japanese women and it didn't quite hit home.

I've had that similar feeling dude, but it was almost 10 years ago. It happened in Fukuoka but that time I only paid 10,000 yen for 60 mins. and with FS, too.

Tobita has a lot of really good looking girls but they're there just for a quick in and out. I did the same and paid for 45 min but the girl tried to get me off as fast as should could. But she was friendly and really good looking. I find tobita good if you're in the area and want to get with a really good looking girl. I find it better to do 2 20 min for roughly the same price as 45 min. I've done that with some friends where we'll be drinking at an izakaya, head to tobita go back and drink some more then head back for round 2

Never been to Tobita myself but that place is known for good looking girls and bad service. You may wanna try Matsushima Shinchi if you are still in Osaka. Matsushima generally has older ladies (late twenties to early thirties), but offers relatively better service than Tobita, and cheaper. But still, both places aren't known for good service.

bad service
Well well, there are quite some stellar reviews of Tobita on TAG of guys who said the girl they met was really sweet. Things like bbj may not be on offer but most reviews said the girls were very friendly and rode them in cowgirl like crazy, so I wouldn’t call that “bad service”. (Most of these reviews are for shorter courses.)

Reactions: Kyon OO and scrying
Well well, there are quite some stellar reviews of Tobita on TAG of guys who said the girl they met was really sweet. Things like bbj may not be on offer but most reviews said the girls were very friendly and rode them in cowgirl like crazy, so I wouldn’t call that “bad service”. (Most of these reviews are for shorter courses.)
Yup, the service wasn't bad when I went, just standard stuff. However I did choose the shorter course, so that may come into play.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Never been to Tobita myself but that place is known for good looking girls and bad service. You may wanna try Matsushima Shinchi if you are still in Osaka. Matsushima generally has older ladies (late twenties to early thirties), but offers relatively better service than Tobita, and cheaper. But still, both places aren't known for good service.

Yes, to be honest, the friendliest and most outgoing girls I've met were in Matsushima when comparing to Tobita. Stay off the "main dori" and some girls will offer more services like DFK, BBBJ and know of one girl who'll even allow BBFS if that's your thing. Remember it's up to the girl and is a lottery off the main dori. Makes for some of the fun at Matsushima.

The main dori pretty much has the same strict rules as Tobita.