11/5/18 - 7pm

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20min @16000¥

Type/Location:
Shop - In Call

Language Notes:
Japanese (she mentioned she didn't speak very much English)

Details of the Encounter:
Like I said in my last review. I had to give Tobita a try after reading so many reviews about the area. I've noticed I like making very detailed reviews so this will be another long read. So disclaimer

After a break from my https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/first-time-at-matsushima-shinchi-at-八光-with-rin.20896/ morning adventure I headed back out and made my way over. Had a couple wrong turns but eventually I found myself on what I believe was the main road. There seemed to be two with quality girls on each.

I took a lap and the place was virtually deserted save for a few Japanese and maybe 1 or 2 groups of gaijin (seemed chinese). I made note in my head which Mama-sans and more importantly which girls seemed excited to see me. The general reception felt very positive. Maybe because it was a slow night and still early. There was a girl on a corner shop dressed like Pikachu that got snatched up instantly.

During my browsing I saw a girl with a short pixie hair cut. Her platnium dirty blonde hair color really stood out to me. The style was kind of like Jeongyeon from KPOP group Twice when her hair was short. Face and type was more like AV Idol AIKA. As I walked I couldn't get her out of my head. I saw another girl with very large breasts which I am a fan of and almost stopped but headed back to the blonde. As soon as I walked past again she recognized me and she knew. She threw in a bigger smile and wave and reeled me in. The Mama-san welcomed me and I communicated I speak Japanese and that was good enough. I went upstairs and she followed behind.

I went into the room and we chatted a bit. I asked her name and she said Akame. She complimented my Japanese and I asked if she spoke any English and she said not very much and would rather speak Japanese. She then showed me the course menu and since I had quite the adventure earlier in the morning and hearing about the mixed responses in Tobita I opted for the 20min course. Gave her the money and she returned shortly with snacks and tea. I took a sip and she said let's get naked.

She was wearing a very puffy black and white striped sweater. She turned around to undress and when she removed that sweater. Wow! She was so petite but had an amazing hour glass figure. She had on a lacey black thong and matching bra. When she removed her bra she had very attractive Acup breasts. Her nipples were quite large and I asked if I could suck them and she said yes. Asked her if touching was ok. Once again she said yes. Asked for a quick kiss on the lips and she complied but was a little hesitant. Didn't want to push my luck for more. She was full bush below and had a little stubble on her legs but nothing bothersome to me.

We moved over to the futon and she wiped me down. Was gentle with me and as I got hard she capped me and gave me a great CBJ. As far as a CBJ goes I thought her technique was great. She used her tongue aggressively which I liked a lot. And there was a ton of saliva. Knowing I had only picked the 20min course I asked her if we could move on to the FS. She got on top and rode me in CG. Her technique was ok and I adjusted her a bit but it wasn't doing it for me so I picked her up and switched to MISH. This is where things went a little off track. I've read that these girls can have odor down below and I got a real good whiff of it while in this position. It struck me pretty powerfully and I started to go limp. I didn't want to say anything negative so I told her I felt nervous. We talked and she started using her hand to get me hard again. It actually felt pretty good but I could still only maintain a partial chub. She sat in-between my legs with her back towards me and I just kept kissing her on her shoulders/neck/back while she gave me a HJ. Call me a romantic lol. The first warning bell went off. At this point I was stroking myself cus hey who knows what I like better than me. Definitely trying to work that chub into a full mast. I asked her if she could give me another CBJ cus that felt great. She said we can try. She capped me with a new condom and gave me yet another great CBJ. As the timer rang I remember reading a tip from @superwings (thanks for this tip!) If you say you're close it'll buy you some time. I did just that. The CBJ got me hard again and I grabbed my unit and furiously went to work. Got off a pop which seemed to make Akame really happy. We got cleaned up and she told me to take my time getting dressed. She took quite a bit of time to come back so it made me a little nervous that something was going on. But she eventually came back and thanked me. I told her the same. Headed down stairs and the Mama-san handed me a shoe horn. I got my shoes on and she thanked me and I was on my way. As I passed a shop right next door the next Mama-san yelled "You went in? Didn't think you had it in you! Now come in here." I laughed and told her I was out of money lol.

Ultimately, the girls in Tobita are no joke. Super attractive but it definitely seems like your experiences can vary greatly. I think I got lucky and if I didn't pop twice in the morning probably would have went back to see the girl with giant breasts.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Akame was super attractive and lived up to all the expectations I've read about girls in Tobita. She was super sweet and I enjoyed my time with her. It seems I'm more into what Matsushima girls offer though. And with so many girls around I'd recommend her because she's super attractive and sweet and gives a great CBJ but for me I don't think I'd repeat. Plenty of other girls to give a shot.

Sounds fun, but 20min seems too limiting to me. I'd like to go there just to see the sights though.