210217, approx 2230

Contact Method:
Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
16000 yen for 20 minutes

Type/Location:
Red Light District

Language Notes:
Basic conversational Japanese on my end, some English on her side.

Details of the Encounter:
Was in Osaka and decided to hit up the famous Tobita Shinchi district. Initially planned to visit Club Amour, especially since Hime and Anna have good reviews in general- pity they weren't working when I was in town, so Tobita it was. Prowled around for an hour or so, with plenty of the mamasans and girls beckoning and calling out to me since I'm East Asian. Had a bad case of nerves, since my Japanese is shit and I didn't dare to approach the girls I liked. Saw Sakura in a kimono costume and decided to bite the bullet. Let her know that my Japanese wasn't great, but she was fine with it. Sakura had long, dark hair and looked to be in her early 20s. Very slender, nice eyes and just a doll in general. Went upstairs, picked and paid for the 20 minute option, got undressed. Lay down on the futon, antibacterial wipes were used. I expected mechanical service as per all the reviews here, but I was pleasantly surprised as not only did Sakura allow caressing/kissing (no tongue but I'm fine with that); she even asked if the cleaning process hurt. Everything was protected, but I think Sakura either had a rough work day or plenty of customers; despite being lubed up quite a bit and me not being particularly large she seemed like she was in pain at times. She soldiered on, though, and made sure to shower me with kisses till I was done.

After the deed, we still had some time left and had a chat about life in my country etc and she recognised places of interest like the Merlion etc. The mamasan came up to knock as we exceeded the time limit during our conversation; I got a kiss and left a happy man with the classic lollipop.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I already repeated, actually. Girls in Tobita are a mixed bag as they're generally pretty but the service isn't guaranteed.

A fellow Lion City boy. I miss Tobita.

I believe most shops don't require you to even speak the language so don't be shy on your next conquest, @JustEnd.
Thanks for the encouragement.. too bad my next visit might only be in at least a few months' time.