11/7/18

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min @21000¥

Type/Location:
Shop - In Call

Language Notes:
Japanese (she mentioned she didn't speak very much English)

Details of the Encounter:
Last night in Osaka and I couldn't think of a better way to end it then trying my luck again at Tobita. Since this will be my last review for a while expect a lengthy read lol.

This time I came around 4pm and realized that a big shift was about to take place. A lot of people were slowly beginning to show up and girls were disappearing left and right. Not only did the salary men start trickling in after finishing their work day but quite a few travelers as well.

I had my heart set on a girl I saw the other night and I decided to see if I could find her. I took a few laps and even visited Yokai Street. Still wanted to kill some time till the 5pm shift change.

Had a drink near the vending machines and waited. Chatted with some non-locals and gave it another lap after 5. So many beautiful girls and several I hadn't seen on my first few times around. Eventually I passed a corner shop. 日の本 (Hi no Moto) was the name. As I walked by the girl inside wearing a shoulder height pink, orange, and purple kimono with her breasts popping out caught my eye. The Mama-san called me over and the beauty herself gave me a huge smile and wave.

I walked in and removed my shoes and headed upstairs in my new slippers. The girl followed me and we made small talk as we got into the room. She complemented my Japanese and once again I asked if she spoke any English. English was a no go but I always ask because I want to know for the community. She told me her name was 一華 (Ichika) I hope I got the kanji right. She said it meant 1-flower. We sat down and went over the course menu. I asked her opinion and she said 20 or 30mins are usually what customers go for. I had a good feeling about her. The smile and body language felt right. I opted for the 21000¥ for 30mins, last night right? She accepted my money and went down stairs to hand off the cash. When she returned she had the drink and snacks. She put them down and said I'll be right back. Uh-oh, I know the time starts when the snacks are dropped off. I got a little nervous. But she returned very quickly and this time no bra and her kimono lightly draped around her.

When she removed that kimono. Wow! Her body was amazing. Perfect skin and breasts that were so beautiful my jaw dropped. Heavy B to a C with perfect nipples and fantastic shape. She reminded me of AV Idol China Matsuoka. Small bush and fantastic hips and a very decent ass for an Asian girl. Not to mention she had perfect teeth and she joked about never having braces. I quickly stripped down and was asked to lay down. Here was the first surprise of the night. She started kissing me. It was LFK but I was shocked because I heard touching and kissing aren't big in Tobita. Let alone she initiated. Then she turned my head and began biting and kissing my ear. Something I'm a big fan of. I felt good about my 30min choice.

After that little appetizer she began cleaning me with the wipe clothes and this was a nice second surprise. The wipes were heated. She proceeded to start licking my nipples and stroking me below. I tried kissing her neck area and that was the only place she said "no" because they don't have showers. Felt a little confused because everything else was ok (breasts, ears, stomach etc) It made me think maybe she doesn't let others get that far? Anyway, all this got me hard and after what felt like 5-6 mins of kissing and sucking I asked her to move below. She capped me with her mouth and went to town. Decent CBJ and before long I asked her to get on top. Started in CG and it was decent enough. I prefer ACG but we didn't get to that till later. I wanted to take control so I picked her up and dropped her into MISH. We went at it in that position for a bit and this being my last night I wanted to go K9. So I asked her if we could switch to "back" she agreed. Excellent angle from behind. Like I said her ass had some badunk and it made for a great time. Switched to ACG a little after so I could enjoy the view. Now it was time to get me hard again. Went with a HJ and the buzzer went off. Gotta make this quick. I decided to take the wheel. Asked her to pop a titty in my mouth and bite/lick/kiss my ear again. She told me not to leave any marks on her breast. She was also caressing my nipple with her hand. All this combined and I popped. My load actually hit the hand she was using on my nipple. She laughed and was incredibly surprised. We got cleaned up and we went through a ton of wipes. Had to get dressed and leave because we were out of time but what a fantastic experience!

Took my snacks and lollipop and headed downstairs. Got my shoes on, thanked the Mama-san and Ichika and said my goodbyes. I did stick around Tobita a bit and did pass her shop again. She smiled and gave me a finger gun and bang. I loved it and laughed. Thank you TAG and Japan for one of the best vacations I've had in years.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I had more time in Japan I would definitely repeat but alas I'm headed home. It was a great time and Tobita can be a lot of fun. So far I was 2/2 for what I wanted out of the area. Definitely more expensive than Matsushima and will absolutely give both them another whirl when I make my way back to Japan. Until then good luck to everyone out there and I hope you find what you're looking for :D

Anyone managed to date the Tobita girls? I mean, take them out on compensatory dating, and get a full GFE ?

If I told you I managed to do it, would you believe me? One from tobita & one from shinodayama.

I'm all ears. I like a good story.