45 Minutes - 34,000y

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
First time in Tobito and found it to be exactly as others have mentioned.

Less of a GFE and more business, but the sheer amount of choices (probably 5x more than Matsushima Shinchi and a lot better looking)

I thought it may be an issue not knowing any Japanese but got called out by every single Mama San as well as all the girls waving and acting interested. Not sure if it helped but I made sure to nod my head in acknowledgement and smile for every shop I went past. On my second and third round back they all kept beckoning me to come in (I can be considered scary looking with full Japanese tattoos including hands, so this was a nice surprise)

Went at around 6pm and the streets seemed pretty quiet. Had a lot of issue choosing a girl and probably did 5 laps in total, but decided to go with the one in a maid outfit

Pretty standard from my understanding ie walk up, wipe with alcohol wipe, have a sip of tea before lying down.

Touching outside was ok, kissed but not DFK. This girl made a lot of wet noises while doing nipple play. However her moans while just touching were a bit excessive. She constantly said that big bro was massive 🙂‍↕️ that was a good ego boost.

The play itself was pretty standard, cowgirl was a bit uncomfortable as their “bed” or sheet was quite hard and she bounced directly up and down quite hard but not really in and out if that makes sense.

Overall was a good experience, but will definately try another girl next time (aka tonight) as the sheer amount of choices there was unbelievable.

Definately will not be using delivery health anymore as this is much better value for long as well as quality of girls

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thank you for submitting your report!

Approved: 6/8/2024