June 2017

Contact Method:
Just go there

Appointment Length & Costs:
21000yen,30min

Type/Location:
Incall, tatami room

Language Notes:
Beginner Japanese. She cannot speak English.

Details of the Encounter:
Going to echo what other mongers have already said. TLDR: Tobita Shinchi is quality. I'm going to share something because I got good info from others here and I would like to give a little, what I can.

How to get there: Google maps: "tobita shinchi cuisine union". Get there however you prefer. If you don't look Japanese, everyone will know why you are there. Nobody gives a fuck. No worries.

I'm Asian from Toronto. 6'1 180lbs athletic build. Beginner level Japanese skills. I went there dressed like locals. (Buttoned collar shirt, khaki shorts, flat shoes). I know to the shop keepers it's obvious I'm gaijin. I just wanted to show I have enough manners to fuck some Japanese whores. Sure enough, every shop with girls ready to go called out to me. Went there around 1pm, 50% of the shops were open, that seemed like plenty. From what I can see, 90% of the shops are viable. Face-wise, 7s and up, majority 8+. There was one older lady or trans or something. Whatever. A lot try to set themselves apart, school uniforms, pikachu, Chinese dress, wedding dress??? etc.

My thing is I like a cute pair of legs/feet, with knee highs such as lace or fishnet. This made browsing a little more difficult because it's hard to see how they are dressed below the waste. I don't like to linger and look too carefully because the dozoing get's a bit too much.

Walked around the block a bit and settled on a hot one in fishnet. Go in, go upstairs. There were 3-4 rooms total, a couple had slippers outside. We know what that means. I go in, get shown the menu, (it was posted on the counter at the front as well), choose 30min 21000yen. Pay. She goes out to get change and comes back with tea and omiyage. I drink some tea. She tells me to get undressed. We chat a bit with my shit Japanese as I get ready and she does some cleaning on me.

Face: 9/10. pretty hot. I would put her at no more than 25. Would not look out of place in a JAV at all. Killer smile and pretty good teeth.

Body: 7/10. Everything is smooth and tight. Natural tits. Really pointy B. Nice ass and legs.

Service: 10/10. Very friendly. Very good GFE. Will say cute stuff and seductive stuff while doing it. DFK into nipple licking HJ, BBBJ, to HJ. She put the condom on with her mouth. BJ technique really good. Lots of fast tongue movement and slurping. CG really good. Knows how to work her legs and muscles to be very tight. Switched to some missionary. Then some more CBJ, BBBJ+HS and I finished in her mouth.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Did not feel rushed at all and great GFE. I've had a few experiences in other places in Osaka. Tobita is the real deal.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Nao-chan

Date of Encounter:
June 2017

Contact Method:
Just go there

Appointment Length & Costs:
21000yen,30min

Type/Location:
Incall, tatami room

Language Notes:
Beginner Japanese. She cannot speak English.

Details of the Encounter:
Going to echo what other mongers have already said. TLDR: Tobita Shinchi is quality. I'm going to share something because I got good info from others here and I would like to give a little, what I can.

How to get there: Google maps: "tobita shinchi cuisine union". Get there however you prefer. If you don't look Japanese, everyone will know why you are there. Nobody gives a fuck. No worries.

I'm Asian from Toronto. 6'1 180lbs athletic build. Beginner level Japanese skills. I went there dressed like locals. (Buttoned collar shirt, khaki shorts, flat shoes). I know to the shop keepers it's obvious I'm gaijin. I just wanted to show I have enough manners to fuck some Japanese whores. Sure enough, every shop with girls ready to go called out to me. Went there around 1pm, 50% of the shops were open, that seemed like plenty. From what I can see, 90% of the shops are viable. Face-wise, 7s and up, majority 8+. There was one older lady or trans or something. Whatever. A lot try to set themselves apart, school uniforms, pikachu, Chinese dress, wedding dress??? etc.

My thing is I like a cute pair of legs/feet, with knee highs such as lace or fishnet. This made browsing a little more difficult because it's hard to see how they are dressed below the waste. I don't like to linger and look too carefully because the dozoing get's a bit too much.

Walked around the block a bit and settled on a hot one in fishnet. Go in, go upstairs. There were 3-4 rooms total, a couple had slippers outside. We know what that means. I go in, get shown the menu, (it was posted on the counter at the front as well), choose 30min 21000yen. Pay. She goes out to get change and comes back with tea and omiyage. I drink some tea. She tells me to get undressed. We chat a bit with my shit Japanese as I get ready and she does some cleaning on me.

Face: 9/10. pretty hot. I would put her at no more than 25. Would not look out of place in a JAV at all. Killer smile and pretty good teeth.

Body: 7/10. Everything is smooth and tight. Natural tits. Really pointy B. Nice ass and legs.

Service: 10/10. Very friendly. Very good GFE. Will say cute stuff and seductive stuff while doing it. DFK into nipple licking HJ, BBBJ, to HJ. She put the condom on with her mouth. BJ technique really good. Lots of fast tongue movement and slurping. CG really good. Knows how to work her legs and muscles to be very tight. Switched to some missionary. Then some more CBJ, BBBJ+HS and I finished in her mouth.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Did not feel rushed at all and great GFE. I've had a few experiences in other places in Osaka. Tobita is the real deal.

Whoops wrong button, sorry a newbie here.
Anyway, im sharing my story with you since we visit this place only few days apart and i also am Asian, from south east Asia
This place is exactly like what people have been talking about.
The quality of the girls are amazing. The prices are pretty much standardize, so no need to worry to find cheaper or more expensive door.
Around 5pm today i came via doubutsu station. Search through the street and decide to pick 3rd or 4th door (i could not recall) in the right hand side if you come from west.
The name is Erika chan. I didnt even bargain the price, so they would treat me nicely.
They can tell that im a gaijin. I make sure they aware about that by saying "im not japanese". And both said "daijobu".
Like others, led upstairs, pay, undress.
This girl is just soooo HOT. The height is around 160cm, cute face 10/10 just like an actrees, B cup (i dont like too booby), body 10/10 not too thin with smooth white skin. Speak some English and smiles a lot. Perfect teeth, great nipple, thight pussy, little bush (normal).
Condom is a must for them so it starts with CBJ, felt so good 8/10. Everything follow through. Both she and I were tired because we pump it up furiously non stop. I'm afraid that i could not finish before the bell rings. After pumping non stop for 10mins, i can tell she also tired. As i was about to say "lets rest for a minute" i can feel that im about to come. I push my self through for the next 30s and i came. Technique 8/10, not so variative but she gets the job done.
She cleaned me up, and although i knew there were some time left. I forced myself to go out. I could have chat for a bit and asked for her number. But it would surely ruin my life if i keep contact with her.
I would say, this place is recommended if you have some extra cash in hand and i would repeat. The price is high and you dont get a chance to bathe/properly clean up and relax. But the quality of the girls are 10/10.
Overall review 9/10 (mainly because Erica chan)

Hi there. Id like to try this Nao chan. I really like DFKs and BBBJ. But which shop does she sit in? Would you be kind enough to just give some pointers on like if the shop is on the main middle street, close to parking lot, name of the shop would be perfect!

Hi, i'm a completely newbie here, all i tried in Japan was just soapland, is there any website for this kind of tobita before we check it out? Thank you