Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Tobita Shinchi - Ren and Rio (tips for first timers)

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ren (main street) / Rio (youth street)

Date of Encounter:
January 2020

Contact Method:
https://tobita-shinchi.love/en/

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes / 20 minutes

Type/Location:
Osaka

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Tobita Shinchi has been reviewed endlessly here but I thought I should share my experience here with some useful tips for choosing a girl.

Getting there isn’t particularly difficult. The real issue for a lot of visitors is the layout. There are various streets and numerous ways to them. Most of you will be interested in Youth Street (Seisyun) and Main Street. The best directions on how to end up on Youth Street is actually to follow the directions on the official webpage. Unfortunately, I decided not to do that...

I arrived around 2:00 PM on a weekday. Many shops were open but a lot were closed. I noticed immediately I was on Main Street. The girls were pretty and ranged from mid 20s to early 30s. I had no idea how to get to Youth Street. Quite a few mamasan called me over (about 80%.. I’m not East Asian and look West Asian or so). Eventually I chose a girl on a whim. She was small, skinny and seemed friendly. As I got closer I realized that I should have taken more time to choose (considering all the other super hot girls).

We went upstairs and she told me her name was Ren and she was 28 years old and from Kyushu. She was really nice to talk to. She capped me and sucked for about a minute and I turned her over and went at it. Her body is small and her pussy felt very tight. I then turned her over and played with her clit and she moaned. After finishing the mamasan thanked me.

I left feeling a bit underwhelmed and realized I had chosen too quickly.

After this I headed back to the station and I noticed something: I wasn’t finished. It was time for round two. This time I decided to follow the directions on the website and I ended up at Youth Street. There are so many 10/10s here. It’s unreal. Girls with big tits in sexy costumes everywhere. Finally I found a girl I wanted to try. She was wearing a police uniform with her tits sticking out and a small waist and a very cute face. We went upstairs and she undressed. She said her name was Rio. Perfect body with natural tits and a shaved pussy. She blew me for about 20 seconds and we went into missionary. She told me I was too big (not true) and we went at it. I played with her tits and her pussy was incredibly wet. Eventually I came and she got me out of there quickly. I can tell this girl must be hugely popular.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Follow the directions on the site and don’t choose too quickly.