In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
16000 yen / 20 minutes

Type/Location:
Osaka

Language Notes:
Some Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Can't believe I'd never heard of this place until recently. I was in Osaka for the past couple weeks and decided to try out Tobita Shinichi.

For those of you who may be unaware it's quite different from places like Kabukicho. First, the location. The location is pretty terrible, in my opinion. It's not too difficult to get there though. I'm not the type of person who is easily put off by "dangerous" looking places. I went there around 12:30PM. To get there you need to basically walk through one of the poorest areas in Japan and it really shows. There's a lot of strange people walking around the shopping arcades - people talking to themselves, old people, poor people and not so far from there there are large groups of homeless people.

Anyway, the street itself is super interesting. It's made up of Taisho-era two-story wooden houses which is really neat. Downstairs is a mama-san with the girl on display. As I said, I went there around 12:30PM so not all the shops were opened but I can honestly say like 85%+ of the mama-san's and the girls were calling me into their places.

I walked around a bit and holy crap - everyone is right. The girls here are smoking hot. One of the streets I was on was full of young girls (think early 20s) with nice boobs. There were a lot of fetish places too. I saw a really tall girl dressed in a police officer uniform with huge boobs and a skinny body (definitely fake boobs but who cares). Another one that caught my eye was a (possibly) mixed race girl in a schoolgirl outfit, who, as I walked by, showed me a pink vibrator between her legs. In broad daylight. I was impressed.

After walking around a bit I chose a girl who caught me eye. Her name is "Aoi". She's about 163 cm, skinny but with big boobs and dressed in a sexy nurse costume. The mama-san called me in so I went in, took off my shoes and the girl guided me upstairs. I paid her the money and she brought me a snack and some tea.

The room is basically just a bed with a small table and there's a lamp with a pink lightbulb which is cool. We took off our clothes and she capped me and gave me a really sloppy and wet blowjob. It was incredible. I stuck my finger inside her and fondled her boobs and she moaned. She pushed me back and she rode me for a few minutes. Eventually we went into missionary which was great. She was really really wet. Like, dripping everywhere wet. It was literally dripping down on the futon. After a few minutes of hardcore, sweaty sex I came and we stopped. She laughed and told me that it was fun.

We talked for a bit in English and Japanese and she gave me her card. She said that she might not be here long since she's in school and she's trying to pay off some money (I'm guessing she's in debt?). She also told me that this is the second sex shop she's ever worked at. The first was some blowjob shop but she got tired of men cumming in her mouth so many times a day. She was laughing the entire time she told me this story. Wish all my experiences were this good.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was amazing. I really wish Tokyo had something like this.

I really wish Tokyo had something like this.

We used to down in Hinodecho in Yokohama before they decided to shut it all down. :(