Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 min 16000

Type/Location:
Tobita

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
That will be my first review here so forgive me for not being good at it.

So I went to see how Tobita Shinchi looks like with one of my mates and upon arriving we went separate. I circled around the place for about 2 hours before I decided on a girl and I was told "muri" by mamasan which means impossible.

As sad as I was I started looking again and when I was about to just give up, there was that girl who kept sitting there for like hours and probably no one choose her for some reason.

She had medium long brown hair, about 160cm, something about E cup.
She said that he name was Yuna. By the way, it was a shop on the eastern side of the Maine street (North row)

I approached the shop and looked at the girl first, she smiled and gave me a wink and then I checked with mamasan if she is okay with a bloody gaijin which I am. She was totally fine and just passed me the plastic page with prices written, I knew already how much it is so I just glanced at it and gave it back to her. I asked her if I should pay now or upstairs.
She told me upstairs and I went up by myself and went into the room on the left as she instructed me to do so.

After about 1 min later the girl came and brought some snacks, tea and a wet hand towel. I had some tea as any Englishman would and wiped my hands. I didnt have the exact sum on me so I gave her 20000 and asked her to bring me the rest back. She left the room and came back with my 4000 JPY.

She started undressing and I asked her if I should get totally naked straight away. She told to get undressed and to lay down on the futon, which did.

She came by the futon wearing only black knee-high socks which was hot as fuck! and started to give a very delicate hand job to make my soldier stiff ( I was walking for over 2 hours in about 30 degrees and I was a bit tired). However, her huge boobs and nice face together her hands done the job and soldier was up in seconds.

After she made me erect, she put a condom on it and started to give me a blowjob and my god, it was fucking amazing, I was about to cum there and I had to stop her. I asked her if she could lay down on her back and just went with the classic position first. She super tight and moaning erotically which just made me hornier. I was controlling my movement as to not go too fast because I would come in seconds and I wanted to savor her tight pussy and perfect boobs as long as possible. While I was pounding her, I asked her if kissing is okay and she said yes and but she didn't allow me to deep kiss her which was a bit disappointing but that gave me more confidence that she is less likely to have some nasty STDs.

After changing the angle a few times it seems that I have finally managed to find her G spot and she was coming in about what it felt like seconds but was probably over few minutes. I could feel her pussy getting tighter and her moaning was just delightful, a music to my ears.

I wanted to come inside her (obviously with a condom on) as soon as possible but doing only one position would be a bit wasteful, so I asked her if she could get on top of me and she agreed with a smile.
First I have started slowly and went faster and faster as I pounded her from below. As she was getting tighter and tighter she hugged me deeply and I went furious on her with my hips. After I came we hugged for about 30 seconds and she took of condom of me and cleaned the base of my cock and the surroundings of the gel and her pussy juice.

After that we had a chat for about 4 minutes and we went down together.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was fucking amazing ;)

Thank you for the new report from Osaka and welcome to TAG!

Approved: 9/11/2019

Reactions: Krzyzowiec
While I was pounding her, I asked her if kissing is okay and she said yes and but she didn't allow me to deep kiss her which was a bit disappointing but that gave me more confidence that she is less likely to have some nasty STDs.

Great to hear you had a good time.

But you should probably update your information of STDs. I can't think of any, especially nasty ones, where deep kiss or no deep kiss would be the deciding factor.

Herpes has a much higher risk with deep kiss rather than no deep kiss.

Would you care to share the origin of that knowledge with us all? Common sense would tell us that as cold sores are most of the time in the outside of the lip and they spread the virus it would seem strange that deep kissing would make any change at all.

But if you are right then combining the facts that half of the US population has herpes and that they have gotten it already as kids when their relatives have kissed them with your newly found information it all starts to feel a bit uncomfortable for me.

Herpes has a much higher risk with deep kiss rather than no deep kiss.

Tell me, were you dropped on your head as a child? Perhaps your mother drank heavily while you were in the womb?

There surely has to be some explanation for your shocking level of ignorance.

You dont have to be cunts guys.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319524.php

"Cases of oral herpes, also known as cold sores or fever blisters, are caused by HSV1 and are estimated to affect over half of adults in the United States"

"Genital herpes, on the other hand, tends to be caused by HSV2. The American Sexual Health Association estimate that 1 in every 6 people aged 14 to 49 in the U.S. is infected with HSV2" and this "HSV2 passes from one person to another when infected areas come into contact with mucous membranes or open areas on the skin of uninfected people. A mucous membrane is a moist lining found in certain parts of the body, including the vagina, anus, and mouth.". If you read it you should get my point.

If you read it you should get my point.

Sorry but because I am just a dumb guy it seems to me that you just linked to articles that said the same we said to you here already. I totally missed the point where they stated deep kissing is a factor. Could you please point it out to me from that text please?

Reactions: Sudsy
You dont have to be cunts guys.

Consider it part of the services on offer.

But seriously, we call out balls to the wall stupidity when we see it.

And my friend, your balls are so hard to the wall on this one that you could get a guest vocal spot for Accept.

Reactions: MikeH
"HSV2 passes from one person to another when infected areas come into contact with mucous membranes..." and "You can find mucous membranes inside of your nose, mouth, lungs, and many other parts of the body. Mucous membranes make mucus, which keeps them moist." - also inside of a pussy which is not noted there as I took the definition from a kids dictionary. If someone has herpes inside his/hers mouth then its my very easy to pass it to someone when deep kissing. Of course Herpes can also be on your lips or around your mouth but the less contact you have with the possibly infected areas, the lower the chance to get it. That's just plain logic. Also, If she is unwilling to do deep kiss then she is probably unwilling to do it with other customers and is very likely to not do bareback or other dangerous as fuck activities which means that she is less likely to have an infection. It doesn't mean that she definitely doesn't have one but the chances are much lower.

I have no idea what's inside your brain to not understand such a simple matter.