Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min - 37000 yen

Type/Location:
Utsunomiya-Shi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Kanojokan is the only Soapland in utsunomiya that accepts foreigners. I took a call for 100 min reservation. The staff gave me 4 names of companions that accept foreigner. Finally, I chose Yuria chan who has F cup size. Another all have B or C cup size.
I met Yuria in front of elevator, went with her to 3rd floor. After short conversation, we went for a short bath.
Yuria is not tall but has a perfect F cup size, very natural and beautiful. She is very friendly and almost talk about sex, so I did not have enough time to take a break because I got 3 times with her in 100 min with many positions.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
* companions in this shop are very cute, real age wrote down in the images. I think they are better than those in Dolce Tokyo.
* companions do not have soap skill.
* 31000 yen for 80 min course, 37000 yen for 100 yen. These prices included 3000 yen for foreigner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report - This report is a little light on the experience, but we'll let this pass since it's a new shop that we've never seen before here on TAG. And... it's in a spot where we haven't gotten much feedback on. So, we appreciate that.

It's worth noting that their website says on the front page:
KANOJOKAN welcome customers from foreign countries.
All girls are Japanese, so most of them can't speak English.
Conversational-level Japanese would be necessary.

Approved: 2/13/2020

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi
This shop will be opened in Omiya at 26th March. I think it is good new for who that are near Saitama.
Omiya is notorious for refusing foreigners. I’ve tried several times and been knocked back every time. I had a friendly conversation with a tout outside a shop once and asked if he knew of any shops in the area that would accept me, and he said to his knowledge none would. So, I wonder if this shop would keep its policy from Utsunomiya or keep in line with the norms of Omiya.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
I think it is belong to companions. You should take a call for try. Btw, I will try when I go to Omiya.

Hello, sorry if i ask here. Tomorrow i will go to utsunomiya also planning to visit Marine Blue Soapland. Here is their website with price list : https://u-marineblue.com/top.php#price

I notice there are cheap price with 90mins course just cost 5000 yen? Is that all i have to pay or there are additional price? Sorry im new to soapland this is my first time to try. Thank you

Reactions: smalltomorokoshi
Hello, sorry if i ask here. Tomorrow i will go to utsunomiya also planning to visit Marine Blue Soapland. Here is their website with price list : https://u-marineblue.com/top.php#price

I notice there are cheap price with 90mins course just cost 5000 yen? Is that all i have to pay or there are additional price? Sorry im new to soapland this is my first time to try. Thank you
No need to ask the same question multiple times, we've already answered this question for you.