Today Is A Holiday In Japan And It's Pouring Rain In Tokyo...

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
I really don't want to go out in this rain, but I have nearly no food here except snacks and other unhealthy stuff that I'd prefer not eat as a meal...

Guess I'll get in the car and find some salvation somewhere, at least my parking space is covered and I won't get wet getting to the car.

1st world problems.

I know what you mean... luckily I have cooked something yesterday in advance haha. But this weather is driving me crazy... it's going from hot to cool and back next week to rather hot. o_O

Good luck finding something on your way! :p

I know what you mean... luckily I have cooked something yesterday in advance haha. But this weather is driving me crazy... it's going from hot to cool and back next week to rather hot. o_O

Good luck finding something on your way! :p

Yeah... I got cold going home from work yesterday. I just want to see blue skies again... it's kinda depressing me, haha.

Thanks - Probably going to the supermarket (that has covered parking :LOL:) and actually get some real food.

ohh man. im on the way there now. feels like I been following the storm since I been traveling from kyoto to osaka and now tokyo

Haha... it's been cloudy with off and on rain for nearly 10 days here. If it's not raining, it's still cloudy... Safe travels.

well, im going out now, before working a little at home... rain shouldnt stop you...

Reactions: Yuma
this year is one of the best i ever had here, regarding weather... summer wasnt too hot (and not too long), winter wasnt too cold and ive seen more rain here^^

Reactions: TitsMcGee and Yuma
@TAG Manager Ginger lemon honey tea will help you :love: Get well soon! Wish I had car here so that I can go get groceries more easily... Been wasting my drivers license.

@Anna Summer
Im curious what do you normally cook in Japan.. What to eat really effects our health and beauty!

@seeusmile Have a safe trip! I just came back to Tokyo last night and it feels much warmer here but I'm not good at rainy so just being home buddy today :sleep:

@Yuma I'm a pescetarian so I mostly eat fish, veggies etc. No dairy but just recently added chicken once a week since I need the extra protein and calories when I workout :/
I usually search through some blogs or Instagram for inspiration :)

Never mind the food, I'm too lazy to go out in to the rain even for sex... :(

Got a Line message from one of my friends who asked if she could meet me for drinks in the evening. I was like but it's raining and I don't feel like going out. She asked when was the last time it was raining in a love hotel. Good point. :p

I actually kinda like it. It's a good period to be more introspective / meditative etc. Just walked in Shinjuku Gyoen under the rain and it felt good , not many people (obviously) and at some places it looked a bit like a tropical jungle. I love wet places . :)

Warning: A Bright Yellow Orb of Mysterious Origin is Rumored to Appear on Sunday!!!
The phenomena may appear between noon and 6:00 PM. It is advised to wear protective gear over the eyes to prevent possible blindness.
Tomorrow, Sunday 25/09/2016
Time Forecast Temp. Precipitation Wind
00:00–06:00
04.png
21° 0 mm
vindpil.0025.180.png
Light air, 2 m/s from south
06:00–12:00
04.png
20° 0 mm
vindpil.0025.340.png
Light breeze, 3 m/s from north-northwest
12:00–18:00
05d.png
26° 1.3 mm
vindpil.0025.170.png
18:00–00:00
03n.79.png
24° 0 mm
vindpil.0025.160.png
Light breeze, 3 m/s from south-southeast

I really don't want to go out in this rain, but I have nearly no food here except snacks and other unhealthy stuff that I'd prefer not eat as a meal...

Guess I'll get in the car and find some salvation somewhere, at least my parking space is covered and I won't get wet getting to the car.

1st world problems.

Days like these are even shittier for me because I don't even own a car. I have to decide if I want to walk with an umbrella, ride my bicycle with an umbrella (more comfortable and faster) and hope and pray a police officer doesn't cross paths with me or wear a stupid, uncomfortable kappa while riding my bicycle.

This is where having a car comes in really handy...but yes my problems are first world as well lol.

Reactions: Anna Summer
Warning: A Bright Yellow Orb of Mysterious Origin is Rumored to Appear on Sunday!!!
The phenomena may appear between noon and 6:00 PM. It is advised to wear protective gear over the eyes to prevent possible blindness.
Tomorrow, Sunday 25/09/2016
Time Forecast Temp. Precipitation Wind
00:00–06:00
04.png
21° 0 mm
vindpil.0025.180.png
06:00–12:00
04.png
20° 0 mm
vindpil.0025.340.png
Light breeze, 3 m/s from north-northwest