Guest viewing is limited

Jan Jan (PS) Tokyo - Jan Jan (forgot the name)

LaughingTuna

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Jan Jan in Sugamo

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
3000 Yen, 30 min

Type/Location:
Pinsaro

Language Notes:
Very basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Read a lot of reviews about Jan Jan, decided to drop in myself. Got a very nice lady which I guess is in her late 30s or early 40s. I forgot to ask for her name, but she has light brown hair with good body. Arrived in a baby doll or something, not knowledgeable enough.

It started with a little chat, a little kiss, and it's down to business. She tried really hard, but I failed to pop, I guess I'm too tired today. She apologized because she didn't makes me pop, but I said it's okay, her service is good enough.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, not bad at all, considering the price tag. I'll leave Japan tomorrow, so it's a memorable closing act.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan Jan in Sugamo

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

3000 Yen, 30 min

Type/Location:
Pinsaro

Language Notes:
Very basic Japanese

Read a lot of reviews about Jan Jan, decided to drop in myself. Got a very nice lady which I guess is in her late 30s or early 40s. I forgot to ask for her name, but she has light brown hair with good body. Arrived in a baby doll or something, not knowledgeable enough.

It started with a little chat, a little kiss, and it's down to business. She tried really hard, but I failed to pop, I guess I'm too tired today. She apologized because she didn't makes me pop, but I said it's okay, her service is good enough.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all, not bad at all, considering the price tag. I'll leave Japan tomorrow, so it's a memorable closing act.

:joyful: we're often too busy fumbling with our belt buckles in the dark to get a name, and getting off can easily get deprioritized in the din of the manga music in a seedy low rent pink salon.
Good report!

Jan Jan in Sugamo

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

3000 Yen, 30 min

Type/Location:
Pinsaro

Language Notes:
Very basic Japanese

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

... and sometimes “good enough” is all what we need! Thanks for this review

Jan Jan in Sugamo

Date of Encounter:
September 2018

Contact Method:
Walk in

3000 Yen, 30 min

Type/Location:
Pinsaro

Language Notes:
Very basic Japanese

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Good for you.... I went on Sunday afternoon a few weeks ago and got a woman who can only be defined as a creature. Also her skills were awful considering it’s her job to give BJs. Never going back again it was a new low.

Never going back again it was a new low.

Don't be so hard on yourself, just keep digging and you'll be making new records in no time! It's part of the hobby. I myself have been in places which make me forgot my own name, or at least hope I would.

Don't be so hard on yourself, just keep digging and you'll be making new records in no time! It's part of the hobby. I myself have been in places which make me forgot my own name, or at least hope I would.

I don’t want to believe you because I’m not underestimating their looks in my description. I went with a friend after a night of drinking and he threw up once we left lol. The only positives are this place is scratched off my list and my standards lowered significantly. I think I need a better p4p experience to help erase it from my memory haha ;)

For a place like this, why don’t you just leave if the woman’s looks are not acceptable to you? They may not refund but you only lose 3000 yen and save yourself a bad memory...

The problem is that the Dick wants what the Dick wants. So the normal operating procedure is to close your eyes and go to your happy place. :D

If it was that easy then there would be no bait and switch operations around either.

I don’t want to believe you because I’m not underestimating their looks in my description. I went with a friend after a night of drinking and he threw up once we left lol. The only positives are this place is scratched off my list and my standards lowered significantly. I think I need a better p4p experience to help erase it from my memory haha ;)

Some things are forever etched in your memory whether you want them or not.... We all have (or most all of us) have had an encounter we prefer to forget, but then alas, it's not possible... every once in a while it creeps back to the front of the brain.... l

For a place like this, why don’t you just leave if the woman’s looks are not acceptable to you? They may not refund but you only lose 3000 yen and save yourself a bad memory...

I really wish I had... maybe if I was alone I would’ve but I didn’t want to leave my friend behind and I just closed my eyes like Mike said. I’ll take this as a learning experience that a little money isn’t worth getting off if it’s going to be a bad memory. Hopefully others can take it from me that it’s worth saving your pride over a couple of yennies.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Happily there is always my loyal friend Johnny Walker who is happy to talk with me, or just sit down together and be silent on the moments like that.

I feel like its the Strong Zero that makes them surface again.

Reactions: MikeH