Walk in/ https://www.moe-navi.jp/shop/1851/cast/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 8k yen for "special" course + 6000 extra options

Type/Location:
Akihabara/Massage/Cuddle Cafe

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'll be honest, I wasn't planning on going in here. It was only after the service that I could find the website which is badly out of date and I was actually planning on going back to Petti-Coat for another normal massage.

This place is on the 5th floor of the same building as Petti-Coat.

You have different options available such as normal massage, "gyaku" massage where you massage the girl as well as "soine" which is basically cuddling.

The 8k "Special" course means the girl shows up in a man's shirt and her underwear. There are various options, including being slapped and kicked if that's your thing, holding her hand or rubbing her legs.

For 6k you can do "all of the above" and touch the girl anywhere she says you can, in my case I got to get her boobs out to play with but her butt and "asoko" was a no go. I think being a regular will open more doors if you know what I mean, but the place is not very private and we could hear pretty much anything going on in the other rooms.

There was no indication of a happy ending being on the cards and not wanting to push my luck the first time I didn't ask.

Megumi is cute and was super nervous and I think she was kind of into my fondling but not terribly much, she was super happy when I started giving her a massage though and I was told I MUST come back to rub her feet. The other girls all look pretty hot too.

Cosplay options available too but some of them are crazy expensive.

All in all it was quite a nice time, and I'll be back to deliver on my foot massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's a bit expensive for what it offers really, so I probably won't be a regular.

Just an FYI for everyone, I went back today to try and see if Megumi was in, she wasn't but I decided to stay.

I won't give the girls name, but she told me she's 18 turning 19 next year, which means she graduated high school this year.

I know some people might not have a problem with that, but I felt like pedo and probably won't be going back here.

she's 18 turning 19 next year, which means she graduated high school this year.

I know some people might not have a problem with that, but I felt like pedo and probably won't be going back here.
There is a lot of youth obsession, but it's best you go with your gut. I once was with a tiny girl in her early 20's and I just felt wrong afterwards.

So is this place totally no HE? Even self induced? (I.e you can jerk off while they show their tits etc)

What I recall is that some of the girls might, but you never know until you ask and the money they ask varies wildly. One girl did mention you can sometimes hear the sounds of vibrators, but she didn't know which girls use them.

The main problem is there's nothing to clean up with. If you want you can try and sneak a packet of tissues in, but that runs the risk of putting the cart before the horse so to speak.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Megumi

Date of Encounter:
December 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in/ https://www.moe-navi.jp/shop/1851/cast/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 8k yen for "special" course + 6000 extra options

Type/Location:
Akihabara/Massage/Cuddle Cafe

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'll be honest, I wasn't planning on going in here. It was only after the service that I could find the website which is badly out of date and I was actually planning on going back to Petti-Coat for another normal massage.

This place is on the 5th floor of the same building as Petti-Coat.

You have different options available such as normal massage, "gyaku" massage where you massage the girl as well as "soine" which is basically cuddling.

The 8k "Special" course means the girl shows up in a man's shirt and her underwear. There are various options, including being slapped and kicked if that's your thing, holding her hand or rubbing her legs.

For 6k you can do "all of the above" and touch the girl anywhere she says you can, in my case I got to get her boobs out to play with but her butt and "asoko" was a no go. I think being a regular will open more doors if you know what I mean, but the place is not very private and we could hear pretty much anything going on in the other rooms.

There was no indication of a happy ending being on the cards and not wanting to push my luck the first time I didn't ask.

Megumi is cute and was super nervous and I think she was kind of into my fondling but not terribly much, she was super happy when I started giving her a massage though and I was told I MUST come back to rub her feet. The other girls all look pretty hot too.

Cosplay options available too but some of them are crazy expensive.

All in all it was quite a nice time, and I'll be back to deliver on my foot massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's a bit expensive for what it offers really, so I probably won't be a regular.
Do you think they would allow foreigners who don't speak Japanese? Would there be anyway to write in Japanese to get exactly what you got and show it to them? Sorry I can only speak english fluently and conversational chinese :( have always wanted to try a soine

Hey sorry for the up but i wonder if this is still open, i didn't find it