Tokyo Let's Get It On

Shades Of Jae

TAG Member
Reaction score
Dear all

I found a mountain of excellent advice on here and JLair courtesy of Dorian Gray, Sinapse and others.
It's time to give a bit back. I hope to share what little I know and perhaps help a few others on the way to boundless confidence, that key to success in everything one does.

Looking for friends, foes, lovers, haters, teachers, students, movers, shakers.

Yoroshiku to all you denizens of the night!

Welcome, thanks for joining and we're happy to hear that you've found good info here. ;)

Look forward to seeing what you have to share in return!

Too say that in a monger board is a lower than cheap. :devil:

The word "cheap" was not used in the meaning of "low value" or "bad" but rather like "worth way more than you paid".

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There is no such thing as a free lunch, or free sex ;). And anything you can pay with just money is cheap :p.
Depends on how much money you have and what other currencies there are.
If you job pays shit, investing your time to get something can be a better move.
If you have to sell your soul to satan to get something, money might be a better option.

Reactions: MikeH
YOU are cheap hahahahahaha

Well, I am! In the meaning of "someone who doesn't want to spend money" but not in the meaning of "person without honesty or morals".

So much not the latter that I rather spend money for p4p than lie my way to someone's bed.

True, that too. But I have met a lot of girls who would not give it up to any guy if that guy didn't tell them that he is looking for serious relationship. Those girls might have wanted to have only sex too but were too conservative to admit it even to themselves. Because good girls just don't do that.

So for example if a girl has a profile in some dating site saying "no hookups" you are sure to have sex at the first date if you tell them you are seriously looking for girlfriend (the idea of course being it leads to marriage). I got tired of that but happily I also got older in the process and now there are quite many ladies who are just looking for a sex friend too.

The first group is usually girls in their twenties. The second group ladies in their thirties. Now when I am already a half a century old I am perfectly happy with the second group too.

Reactions: Solong
True, that too. But I have met a lot of girls who would not give it up to any guy if that guy didn't tell them that he is looking for serious relationship. Those girls might have wanted to have only sex too but were too conservative to admit it even to themselves. Because good girls just don't do that.

So for example if a girl has a profile in some dating site saying "no hookups" you are sure to have sex at the first date if you tell them you are seriously looking for girlfriend (the idea of course being it leads to marriage). I got tired of that but happily I also got older in the process and now there are quite many ladies who are just looking for a sex friend too.

The first group is usually girls in their twenties. The second group ladies in their thirties. Now when I am already a half a century old I am perfectly happy with the second group too.
Or you know, don't have sex with a girl, if you have to be a liar to get it done.

Or you know, don't have sex with a girl, if you have to be a liar to get it done.

Nowadays I get to tell them I am married. This leads about 8 out of 10 to end the discussion right there. Fortunately the remaining two will rethink their position and decide that marriage is not what they were looking for after all.

The 30+ years group is pretty much the same but with numbers reversed.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland