Tokyo Melty Kiss

kitsune

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was recently walking down a store aisle, and when I came to the Tokyo Melty Kiss selection on the shelf, I stopped and reminisced a bit. Manami, TMK will always make me think of you, and everyone walking by will wonder why I'm standing there with that dreamy look in my eyes (。♥‿♥。)

I didn't even realize that there was such a thing as a candy MeltyKiss until after seeing her URL and happen to see the stuff in 7-11 somewhere.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, melty kiss chocolate:)

I took a name from the product. When my website was almost ready, i just needed a name for URL.
All possible words like radiance, rose or elegance were already taken. I walked in a convenience store one day and found Melty Kiss chocolate box.
I was like"....OK, I take it"

On my first date w/ Manami-san I thought about bringing some but I forgot. Melty Kiss is a chocolate. Too bad @Manami TMK doesn't go along well with chocolates ... http://www.tokyomeltykiss.com/#!gifts/vvv34

Too bad I cannot eat chocolate...I loved it and ate it a lot when I was a kid, when I still could eat chocolate.
I was either 14 or 15 when I had my very first migraine. The doctor told me there was no cure but it was closely tied to female hormone. Once I had menopause, most likely it would be reduced or even completely fade away. I was not happy to hear that when I even hadn't had my first period yet. But many years passed by since then. I don't want to age of course but in this case,
"Yes! Come on, menopause!"
People often ask what would be your last supper. Mine would be "tons of chocolate"

I was recently walking down a store aisle, and when I came to the Tokyo Melty Kiss selection on the shelf, I stopped and reminisced a bit. Manami, TMK will always make me think of you, and everyone walking by will wonder why I'm standing there with that dreamy look in my eyes (。♥‿♥。)

I very much want to see the dreamy look in your eyes again :)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland