Guest viewing is limited

Tokyo Options? (no Time For Pu, Don't Speak Japanese)

VagRepellent

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, scouring this site has provided tons of options for meeting women, BUT:
1) I don't live there. I'll only be there 3 nights. Work and tours during day, but my nights are free, and i'll be alone.
2) I don't speak a word of Japanese. Okay... konnichiwa and arigato.

I need advice.

I won't have time to hit the clubs/bars, or try to get some horny cougar to wink at me while at a Starbucks.
Looking for P4P options.
IDEALLY, I would like to meet one of those cute college girls (18yo) from a site like JKstyle, but I don't speak Japanese. Also wouldn't mind one of the OL types, though I can get one regularly at home.
Then, there are my fetishes (see my previous posts)

Read the threads on deai cafes, but I won't have a phone, though I may rent one, don't know.
Maid cafes? Schoolgirls cafes? (Are the girls legal in those?)

I know my options are LIMITED, so any help is appreciated. Street action is an option.

I thought I read somewhere (maybe here), that walking along Dogenzaka, guys get approached by women. But, I wasn't sure if they were everyday girls, or P4P girls. Shibuya for young cuties?

Also, some of the posts here mention "she had to go before the last midnight train." So, dates end around midnight? What happens if I miss a train? I assume a taxi is an option, though expensive?

I know it's crazy expensive, looking for under 15K per outing, each outing a couple hours in hotel.

thanks!

Maid cafes? Schoolgirls cafes? (Are the girls legal in those?)
Yes, but the staff of those doesn't provide sexual services.

I think trying JK style is definitely your best bet, they are in your budget and have this staff member who speaks English i think (call them and ask for Aoki (?) san)
this is good for foreigners who dont speak japanese at all and want to meet cute young girls but it's a little over your budget.
You could try to walk into a deai cafe and check it out but the staff might not let you in if you don't speak Japanese.
Same goes for Strawberry Jam and New Hot Point.

I thought I read somewhere (maybe here), that walking along Dogenzaka, guys get approached by women. But, I wasn't sure if they were everyday girls, or P4P girls. Shibuya for young cuties?

thx!

thx!

You think that there's young civie women walking around approaching guys randomly? No, in Shibuya and definitely in Shinjuku you'll have streetwalkers approach you, but they likely aren't going to be "young cuties."