Guest viewing is limited

Tokyo Pub Crawl

Josh420

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey Hey Hey (yes, fat Albert)

I'm feeling a bit unsocial recently and felt like going to a get together of some sort to score me some hotties.
The only thing that seems decent is yea, TPC.
(Online dating is not what it used to be)

I looked up all the information I could find and was surprised TAG didn't have much on this topic. (not p4p?)

Anyway, I just wanted to hear any experiences with their events and kinda know what the ratio of men/women are like.

The only downside for me looking at their site is all the cheap booze. lol
I honestly prefer top shelf Brandy or Rum ;-/ (5,000yen beers are good too) ;)

Thanks in advanced. <3

Well the TPC is mainly filled with early twenty and a few late twenty and early thirty something vacationers. Many military guys there so know what to expect. The ratio is hit or miss but the girls that do come are usually dtf in most cases due to the copious amounts of low quality liquor flpwing around. You can opt to buy your own 'Top shelf' stuff as well. Also if possible, attend a special event tpc such as halloween or valentines day as the ratio is better for sure then. Happy hunting

Thank you for the feedback! more the merrier.

So I'm weighing out the odds and for some reason it just doesn't seem worth it. ;/
Are there any Japanese guys that tried to go and what kind of attention from the ladies do they get?

I look Japanese until you talk to me... Then I look like Tom Cruise lol

P.S.
I think most military are not in Tokyo right now due to missle threat launches etc. (Nows a good chance?)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Why would anyone like to do that regardless where the military is boggles my mind.

Unless it's to go directly to the station to get the hell out there of course.

There are other places to go that are not overrun by people you’re not interested in seeing. :)

So in short , a boozy marathon in Roppongi with low quality booze , army guys, tourists, and vastly outnumbered low quality gals too...
I'm In !!! Sounds Fun!!! Add to the mix aggressive touts between each bar stop and its even more fun!!! :D

So in short , a boozy marathon in Roppongi with low quality booze , army guys, tourists, and vastly outnumbered low quality gals too...
I'm In !!! Sounds Fun!!! Add to the mix aggressive touts between each bar stop and its even more fun!!! :D

It seems your new SB has really pushed you head first to the M side of the S&M! :eek::ROFLMAO:

I walked through Roppongi the other night because I had to see what all the talk was about and I hate to say it but "low quality gals" is correct. The girls are just the same as the type of girls I see in the clubbing district where I live and most of those guys would not look at those girls because they are just "party girls". But I guess I get it. The whole asian female hyper-sexuality puts them on a pedestal. In reality those guys aren't getting anything unless they pay a lot of money or she will just move on to the next guy that's willing to pay more. It's worthless to hang out there.

I walked through Roppongi the other night because I had to see what all the talk was about and I hate to say it but "low quality gals" is correct. The girls are just the same as the type of girls I see in the clubbing district where I live and most of those guys would not look at those girls because they are just "party girls". But I guess I get it. The whole asian female hyper-sexuality puts them on a pedestal. In reality those guys aren't getting anything unless they pay a lot of money or she will just move on to the next guy that's willing to pay more. It's worthless to hang out there.

Seriously; I think it can be smartphones but girls are just not as open to sex as before those damn phones came out.
Like they got better things to do and their busy or whatever.
This perhaps leads to more men paying for it than actually trying the old-fashioned way.

Very sad stuff. I will not try TPC. Thanks for the info Dunno. ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I went there about a month ago. 100% total sausage fest. Not even kidding. So many men and very few girls overall.

I've only gone twice in my life. The first time was like four years ago. I managed to meet a girl somehow despite there being many guys there. She was a bit older than me but eventually I ended up hooking up with her friend instead which lasted for a while.

However, yeah... there's a lot of foreign guys hanging around there hoping to meet girls and 95% of them go home alone. The last time I was there I saw some super tall and very skinny awkward looking German guy manage to get a Japanese girl. Everyone else seemed to have failed. I tried with this one semi-cute girl in her 30s but there were about four other guys trying too so I called it a night.

That sounds like a total nightmare! lol
Their photos on the page make it seem so....50/50 though...poor guys.

I recently scored this hot columbian chick through craigslist so I'm gonna work with what I got for now.
(not through the dating classifieds)

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
I've done the Tokyo Pub Crawl twice in the last two months. Both times I went the guy/girl ratio was around 2:1. Also, the vast majority of pub crawlers were foreigners. Honestly, if you're looking to have a good time and party it up with other people from out of town, this is a great option. But if you're doing this with the sole intention of trying to pick up Japanese girls, I recommend you look elsewhere.

If you haven't heard of it, I highly recommend Meetup.com. There's a lot of groups on there that cater to gaijin like us and because of that, there's lots of organized socials where Japanese locals want to practice their English and interact with foreigners so it's honestly easy pickings. The three Meetup events I've been to so far are either 50:50 guy/girl ratio or 2:1 guy/girl ratio. PLUS, a lot of the local Japanese that go to these events are young in their early to late 20s and many of them surprisingly speak really good English. I've met a few really pretty Japanese girls through this and if you get a chance to do it, I'd say do it!

I would second trying meetup.com. The crowds always seemed pretty even in the male-female ratio, mostly a 30-ish and under group. Even for an older guy (close to 60) I had good time, met a bunch of people and even got a couple phone numbers. Do one of the Yoyogi park meetup groups and you can bring your own high-end drinks .