April 2019

Contact Method:
Telephone followed by email

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes plus ejaculation plus credit card fee 23,100yen

Type/Location:
Tokyo Shemale Club has apartments in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
I used Japanese on the phone; their emails to me were in English; Haruka speaks Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
Felt like hooking up with a new half so on a whim called up Tokyo Shemale Club (which seems to change its name every so often - it used to be the Changelings, but I can't even remember what it was called before that...).

I quite liked the look of Natsuna, but when I called up the only girl available was Haruka. I checked out her blog and figured she was worth taking a chance on and I'm very happy I did.

I paid by credit card, which I had to do via the website, after which they emailed me in English to confirm the appointment and location. It's been ages since I've used them but I like the location - they have several rooms in a mansion building very close to Shinjuku station.

When Haruka opened the door I wasn't blown away but nor was I disappointed. We sat down on the sofa and started to kiss which felt nice - she's a good, enthusiastic kisser. Then we showered which was a little perfunctory. But when we got into bed and she smiled for the first time I really started to have fun - she has a really cute smile, and she really started to get into it. We kissed, hugged, played and sucked each other. I'm not usually into anal (either giving or receiving) but Haruka asked for it and it felt great. Eventually she came for me and we spent the remaining time hugging which felt great.

So after a slow start I had a great time. Haruka is beautiful when she smiles and she has a great body - slender, small tits, nice cock. She's an enthusiastic kisser, great to cuddle, and she speaks English too.

I am keen to see her again - and I just noticed that her profile lists 3P... Would love to double team her.

Her profile is here:
https://nh-nh.club/staff/prof/?id=21654

And she has a blog where you can see photos - this is probably the best resemblance to the real thing - but she's so much hotter when she's smiling (and while taking a pounding!)
https://ameblo.jp/azk233/image-12451677981-14384159451.html

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I'm really glad I took a chance to hang out with Haruka. Hope to see her again soon.