Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
120’ - 43k including the 5k TAGLOVE discount

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
After about 20h of uncomfortable traveling I was really up for a good massage. Tokyo Style seemed to be a good option so I called to see if someone could be available. I was proposed Marie which, according to the number of starts on her profil for her massages skills, seemed a very good choice to me.

She arrived a bit early, not used to that for P4P providers but I didn’t mind at all. I would not recognize her from the picture but she is good looking, mid 30 I guess. She speaks english without any problem, she is very nice and really try to please her customer.

We took a bath together and played a bit with some nuru gel then we went for the massage. It was really good, not the best I got so far but definitively to the level of a good professional. The last part was ok, but I was tired after my trip.

After she left I went to bed and slept 10h straight :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
That was the type of service I needed at the time.

Tbh I looked first at the massage skills. But that s definitely not her on the picture (body maybe but not the face). She is not a 9 or a 10 but she is good looking. « My objective is to appear on the cover of Playboy magazine. » sorry, not going to happen ;)

Btw, I just noticed they put the age of her first sexual experience on the profil, wtf :facepalm:

Last edited: