http://www.dream7000.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min/27k

Type/Location:
In-call @ Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Only used JP, but they occasionally spoke to me in pieces of EN

Details of the Encounter:
Thought I would try another soap after my first experience at Darling Harbour with Madoka (months ago but no review, sorry). This time I went to Yume Monogatari and chose Akasaka.

Classic case of photo manipulation. Same eyes in the photo, but of course it didn't show the C-section scar or her real age. Well whatever, I'll try to get my money's worth.

She's nice enough. Probably 40-45. Slender body, all over showing wear like a moderately used car. Almost halfway MILFish, but that doesn't matter much when you're expecting a bit younger of a face.

Mat play was cool as it happened to be my first time (didn't do it last time around). After that she slipped on a rubber and after about 30 seconds of trying, she said it hurt too much and suggested just hands. I somewhat begrudgingly agreed. It took a long time of this before I finished. Took another bath and talked a bit before calling it a day.

$300 mat play with handjob essentially. With an average looking woman twice my age.

5/10?

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I don't get why anyone goes to these cheaper/low-end soaps. I think I'm done with Yoshiwara lest I drop the big cash for a nice place.

I also avoid the mat play and the long drawn out showers. That's to much time being wasted.

I also avoid the mat play and the long drawn out showers. That's to much time being wasted.

I didn't avoid it the first time around; I was just a bit nervous and didn't ask for anything nor did she offer it. But I get what you mean. My problem is I always end up connecting with them in some way and we talk a lot, which I enjoy.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
With a skilled service provider, Mat Play can create an Out-Of-Body Experience. I had some incredible sessions that involved Mat Play. I was so charged-up afterwards, I wanted to High Five the manager and all of the other guys working behind the desk.

My favorite Soapland was Starship (I suspect that it's closed now). I had great rapport with the manager. I would always secure a reservation one day in advance. The manager would tell which girls were good at Mat Play. On the other side of the equation, I am sure that he told the girls I selected that I am a nice guy and I know how to behave properly etc.

My favorite Mat Play girl at Starship was a MILF, but was slender like a kick boxer. She used to kick my butt and curl my toes.

Sometimes it's the Luck Of The Draw.

Sometimes it's a matter of taste: some people like the Grateful Dead and some people like the Allman Brothers ...

If you check this forum you will see plenty of warnings for Dream group. So the odds were stacked against you to begin with by going there.

I used to feel the same as you about cheap soap shops, didn't understand why anyone would want to go there, but when you find those girls that are amazing in shops that cost a third of the high class soaps and they also offer better service, you really begin to question the validity of the high class joints..

Last edited:
Yep, the Dream Group don't have the best of reputations - even the Japanese sites have little kind to say about them.