Guest viewing is limited

Tomo And Risa @ Kings

Viva

TAG Member
Reaction score
the next day i visited landmark again to meet another AV but as i mention on Kozue report the girl is fat but i did enjoy her service , i would said very hot although similar with thai girls massage in bangkokbut her english help improve the ambience

then i go to King's club as my japs friend did the booking on Tomo: http://kings-club.net/profile.php?uid=tomo
but again the real Tomo are much big body but the face is the same, again have a very nice service with Tomo as her english are good.

After i finished , i ask the manager which girl is slim with big boobs and he recommend RISA , i book her for 9pm. after dinner i came back to yoshiwara , i take a walk from minowa sta ( i did go back to hotel from kings after with Tomo ) just to get some idea on yoshiwara surounding area , it took 25 minute from exit 1B to Kings

greet in the stair by Risa , i had a bad feeling on her the second in meet her which proof to be "true , her english is "zero , the manner are bad perhaps do not like gaijin body are good although some fat on her belly

so my 1st visit to yoshiwara were mixed but it"s a good place to have japs girls anyway

Just a suggestion. Go online and research the girls by looking at their photos and profile. It will give a somewhat idea of what you are getting.

haha have you check Tomo's foto ? what could go wrong unless the foto was 5 years a go

i did look the foto but the profile are in kanji , the best is ask the manager on the spot which one is slim which one is fat , which one with big boobs
but on risa , nothing wrong for the body just the manner and her english

Viva, you can always use a translation such as Google translate to do the kanji translation of the profile. You can also use Google Chrome and once you get to the website it should automatically translate the items if there aren't permanent fixations on the website.

bro Bichan thank you for the advice , i am use firefox , i"ll ask my IT staff to teach me on using Chrome

Reactions: bichan2
from my experience with the Japanese sex industry, never trust pictures.
waist over 58 = fat

Reactions: jacqueh