june 2016

Contact Method:
walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours / 30.000 JPY

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese but I'm not fluent, si English too (she can manage small talk in English)

Details of the Encounter:
I'm not living in Japan and I've been only a few times before. Last time I came, I tried a soapland through a friend who booked us. It was a terrible experience (in Shinjuku I think in the middle of the night). I felt like I was in a mob club and girls almost looked like they were there against their will.

I was giving up the idea of going back because it was very different from what I thought SL and sex industry was in Japan. Then, I found this website and the reviews. That's how I came to understand that roughly speaking "recommandable" places works on business hours and those opened at questionnable hours are indeed questionnable too.

Anyway, I thought very thoroughly whether I should go for it or not, and where. Reading the reviews, I chose the Putit Royal club whose girls seemed to meet my tastes while keeping in the prices I could afford.

After lots of thoughts, I dediced to walk from the place since I was in Asakusa in the morning. I walked for about 15 minutes before seeing the club. First thing that stroke me is how clean and normal it looked. It convinced me to enter the place and see how it would go.

A guy welcomed me and direct me to the waiting room. He brought me tea and I waited probably about 15 minutes before we could deal with me since there were already customers before.

He then showed me pictures of some girls explaining how they were available more or less quickly. He took his time to explain to me in Japanese and English to be sure I understood. Luckily for me Tomoka was available, with 30 minutes wait. Since I read very enthusiastic reviews about her, I was relieved to be able to go with her.

After waiting by reading and watching TV, I was conducted to a small corridor where Tomoka awaited me. She's very cute and, the photos of the website are not as far from reality as they are for a lot of other places, I guess (it was a big concern for me to choose from a photo a girl I liked and discover someone completely different). So I was not disappointed and went with her.

We spoke mainly in Japanese but also in English. She was very sweet and she helped me open up more since I was kind of intimidated (it's been the 2nd time I've used this kind of service).

She washed me, quite lewdly of course. Then she explained me all the rules, offer me the list of services she could provide while I was in the bath. Bath was also the occasion to enjoy some touching and BBBJ. ^^

She prepared the mat and the special oil for nuru-nuru massage. I had choose 2 hours course for this among others. I did not want for her to rush and I wanted to try that.

As she had promised, Nuru Nuru was extremely pleasurable and funny at the same time. I've never experienced something comparable and I would do it again gladly.

After that, she rinced me and we went to bed where she blew me before we and protected intercourse (CG and missionary). We cuddled while talking about our hobbies and after a while, she woke up my guy and we went for another round (DS and missionary), then she washed me, we talked a little and it was already the end of the time I had to spend with her.

I must say that I'm very fond of Tomoka. She was very nice to me, with good mood, smiles and laugh, kisses (though I prefer deeper ones)… a great GFE (or close) to me. She was very lewd with a kinky spark in the eye while doing it. Her moans were not too fake (I don't really like the Japanese type of moaning where you're not sure whether you make the girl feel good or you hurt her) and she's especially talented with her hands, mouth and special place.

As I was leaving, I was about to walk then I thought I should use their var service since it's included in the price you pay. So I asked to be brought to the station and they accepted. I waited a few minutes in the waiting room then they put me in a car. Next time, I'll order a car to come too (except if I'm still playing Pokemon Go ! :) )

I spent a wonderful time there and I definitely want to go back. Mainly because I was not sure of what to do and expect… so I let her lead the game. Next time, I want to be more directive and enjoy not being so passive. I might also try the nirinsha course (with two girls). I was considering it but did not have the money to. But she told me about it and I definitely want to try it with her and another girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thanks to all the guys and gals who posted before myself on this forum. This is thanks to you I found this amazing place and had a great time. Sorry it took me so long to write my review. ;)

Last edited:
Tomoka has a high ranking in this 4rum. I have gone to Pt 2 times but not see her yet. Thanks for nice report.

Is the room terribly smokey? And how clean is the establishment?

Smokey not at all in my experience. Rooms are pretty standard, nothing special.

What rabuho would you compare the quality to?

I ask because the one soap I've been to that cost 38,000 was terribly smokey and run down. The previous ones I had been to that were upwards of 70k were immaculate. They ruined me...

Not asking for a comparison. I'm trying to gauge how clean and new the establishment is.

Sorry for late reply, to be it was really clean. The first place I went and I told you earlier in my review was way more shady… here, I'm not bothered with anything from the waiting room to the room, and in the room from the bathtub to the bed… no complain to make, honestly! :)

PS : Yeah it was! Always loved this stuff, and I love people who don't know it and ask me if this is some kind of Hamtaro-like show…… !! ;)