Guest viewing is limited

Too Fat & Too Ugly For Japanese Girls/woman

Stand up straight. Never slouch.
When you leave the room, switch the brain to "samurai" mode. I am king of the world. Don't act it or speak it but let your body say it.
If the boobs are that much of problem. Get the money to have them reduced or eliminated. Plenty of place to go.
Go to a gym
Swim, work out.
Build confidence. Inner confidence.
If you have facial hair. Lose it.
If you need teeth fixing. Fix them.
If you do not smell like a fresh bouquet of mountain flowers, change that. Make it so. You may notice guys, especially sales people here in the alleys, wiping down with towelettes between customer visits. Big complaints Japanese girls have with foreigners is that we smell bad.
Exude confidence and you can advance.
I'm middle aged guy and I can still pull 20 somethings for a night's fling.
Don't act self-absorbed, she can get that from Japanese guy.
Learn everything you can about Japan and the culture here. Limit your baka (bonkura) gaijin image.
Be adoring.
SMILE.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Focus on the things you have going for you man. You're 26 LIVING IN ANOTHER COUNTRY, most people in this world don't even have passports and have never even traveled outside of their hometown! What the hell has this random Japanese college girl done in her life that makes her so worthy of your affection, and more importantly, having her judgement affect you?

You gotta give yourself credit for the things you've got in your life. So you've got man-boobs, so what? You've got more rack than most of the girls out here! One of the funniest times I had in Japan, I was in a club solo and saw a couple of professional sumo wrestlers with a table. So many girls came up asking to grab their manboobs. They were curious, they were interested because these guys owned the shit out of their bodies. I mean, like Sinapse said, there are some whales of guys out here that get plenty of girls. While you're concerned over your body, realize how insecure so many of these women are. It's incredible when you hear them talking about the things they don't like about their bodies, and how much time and money they spend trying to fix those things when they're already gorgeous.

fat-guy-skinny-girl-pool.jpg

Draw your own conclusions from this picture and figure out how to make that your reality.

Hey, perhaps you should go to these events, at least the women there are looking....saw this in another post, apparently it's a weekly thing and they're often short on men.

It's been a long time since anyone mention the dating party events.
There's one tomorrow in Ginza for foreign males only.
http://www.exeo-international.com/sch/?ac=4

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
11742679_10154037918172542_7546042182515569858_n.jpg

Let me tell you something buddy, fat and ugly is never going to be an issue when it comes to dating and making friends. Unless you are trying to bang super models. But just normal girls. All you need to do is be confident. Confidence and hard working is the most attractive thing a man can have. When you work hard and are successful on your job and confident about expressing yourself. Girls will craw into your arms. How do people describe a great man? By the looks? Or by that person's accomplishments? I've been a fat ass and ugly fuker my whole life, but I have always been dating the prettiest girl in my class, and in college. A man's confident smile is more beautiful than a pale white face and six abs. Now that I'm married, my wife is the prettiest and smartest girl that I have ever seen. And I am not saying that because love makes her look beautiful and smart to me and shit like that. Now a days, she still complains about I need to lose weight and start exercising. But she has never complained how she has chosen me. Because I am a responsible, strong minded and confident person. Worry more about what are the most important things in life, when you achieve those goals, other benefits in life will follow. Don't go reverse, running after trivial things while giving up on what's important.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I am getting more and more depressive each week …

I am a French exchange student at the age of 26, soon 27, to be here in Tokyo for 2 years and arrived 6 months ago. In the first 2 months I was out with me mates every weekend. Even on the first evening one mate picked up a Japanese girl.

After these 6 months I am the only one left who didn’t pick up any (Japanese) girl here in Tokyo while the others have had at least 2 J-Girls. It’s very disappointing to go through our floors hearing others having sex each weekend.

I have always heard that for Gaijins, especially Caucasians, it’s not too heavy to get J-Girls compared to Europe.

As I said, I am the only one left who didn’t have sex or anything yet with J-Girl right. 2 of my mates already have a J-Girlfriend here.

And it seems that my appearance is my fault:

Unfortunately and due to an underfunction of my thyroid I got some overweight. I don’t look „fat“ and if you see my in the front I look almost normal maybe a little strong-shaped but definitively not fat.

But when you look at me from the side you can see a little punch and to my sorrow, unfortunately I got man breast :-(

Most of the time I am wearing sport jackets so you can’t see them but when I put my jacket off …

Also I think I must look too ugly as well. It’s very disappointing that mates who got facial skin problems have no problems with girls - because they are not fat and it seems that for the J-Girls they are not ugly. In France I have already asked some girls about my face and the just said that I am looking „normal“. So I think I have to look ugly.

The most disappointing point is that in the last 6 months no J-Girl started a conversion with me. My mates didn’t do anything, the J-Girls came automatically and started talking to them and I stood beside them like a punched dog. And Halloween was an absolute Horror for me. Everyone ended up with J-Girls except me.

Back in France I have used Tinder because I am kind of shy because I’ve received only bad experiences, sometimes even laughter, when I did the conventional way.

Here in our dormitory we got a story about a Swedish guy who picked up about 20 or 30 J-Girls in 3 months just via Tinder.

And even my Tinder-Date in France laughed at me and stopped immediately everything after I put off my shirt standing in front of her just with my underpants on.

She said to me I got an ugly body and my tits have almost the same size like hers. That was the worst experience with women I have ever had and I stopped trying to date any girls immediately.

But here in Japan are so many beautiful girls, most of them even single. But the only thing I can do is just dreaming about it and seeing how my mates pick up a J-Girl after one another and I don’t have a chance in any chase. :-(

We have 2 things in common
1. I have man boobs too
2. I also can't pick up Japanese chicks, or any kind of chicks for that matter