Too many options, maybe?

yolohama69

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow for work and will be free in the evening. I have about 18,000 yen to play around with and I'm thinking about a pink salon. I'm just looking for a quickie, nothing elaborate. Most of the independents are way out of that price range and I just want something fast and simple. Last time I went with AM, I was really happy, but I'm not looking for that kind of GFE right now. What do you guys recommend?

Reactions: Wwanderer
Maybe TAGs own @Yuriko?

Which area will you be hitting? How is your Japanese? Young or older women?
Generally fashion healths are considered a bit more fun than pink salons and well within your budget.

Reactions: Simonka
Maybe TAGs own @Yuriko?

Which area will you be hitting? How is your Japanese? Young or older women?
Generally fashion healths are considered a bit more fun than pink salons and well within your budget.
Good questions. My Japanese is horrible. Just basic stuff. Young or old, doesn't matter as long as she doesn't look like she could be my mom (I'm in my 30's).

Good questions. My Japanese is horrible. Just basic stuff. Young or old, doesn't matter as long as she doesn't look like she could be my mom (I'm in my 30's).
@Yuriko is in her late 30’s so I think her services & rates fit what you’ve described above :)

Go to Gotanda for a Chinese massage experience. You'll still have 8.000 for beer left after that.
What place would you recommend? I'm white as snow, so they need to be gaijin-friendly. I'm under 6' though, so not intimidating like many gaijin.

Hmm, she is definitely a beautiful woman, but does not offer FS. I probably wasn't specific enough. Mostly interested in FS (love CG).
18.000 for what you’re looking for is a pretty low budget, considering you are not looking for older women..

Asian Mystique offers 1 hour sessions for 28.000 and they are catering to English speakers

Reactions: Yuriko
18.000 for what you’re looking for is a pretty low budget, considering you are not looking for older women..
Aww, I see :(. I guess I need more OT before I can play with the independent crowd :(. Thank you for your replies though, Simonka.

Reactions: Simonka
Aww, I see :(. I guess I need more OT before I can play with the independent crowd :(. Thank you for your replies though, Simonka.
You’re welcome! And if you’re more tolerant for age difference maybe Gotanda ladies could be an option.

You’re welcome! And if you’re more tolerant for age difference maybe Gotanda ladies could be an option.
How much older are the Gotanda ladies? Mike didn't mention grannies. Basically, many ladies 40's and even 50's have good bodies in Asia, but gray hair or seriously wrinkly skin would kill my sex drive...I would be unable to perform.

How much older are the Gotanda ladies? Mike didn't mention grannies. Basically, many ladies 40's and even 50's have good bodies in Asia, but gray hair or seriously wrinkly skin would kill my sex drive...I would be unable to perform.

All the girls I have met there have been in their twenties or early thirties. Search the site, there are even detailed instructions how to find the girls. Pro-tip: basically walk out of the east exit of Gotanda station and look horny.

All the girls I have met there have been in their twenties or early thirties. Search the site, there are even detailed instructions how to find the girls. Pro-tip: basically walk out of the east exit of Gotanda station and look horny.
Ok, there are no loud African guys waiting to swindle me in Gotanda, right? I am a gentle guy (I hate fighting), but I nearly got into a fight with an African guy in Kabukichou. I'm a fair guy...just want to do business and move along.

Ok, there are no loud African guys waiting to swindle me in Gotanda, right? I am a gentle guy (I hate fighting), but I nearly got into a fight with an African guy in Kabukichou. I'm a fair guy...just want to do business and move along.

So you didn't search and read any of the existing messages about Gotanda here yet, right? All you gonna meet in Gotanda is Chinese scout girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
So you didn't search and read any of the existing messages about Gotanda here yet, right? All you gonna meet in Gotanda is Chinese scout girls.
Thank you, Mike. Sorry about being lazy. I worked all day and didn't leave enough time to research for tomorrow. Seriously, thanks for the recommendation though. I'll check it out!

Reactions: MikeH
Thank you, Mike. Sorry about being lazy. I worked all day and didn't leave enough time to research for tomorrow. Seriously, thanks for the recommendation though. I'll check it out!

Apology accepted. Check your PM box.

Reactions: yolohama69

Thank you for mentioning me, Alice(╹◡╹)I have only a quicky to fit in his budget, which is Jan Jan kinda style on clothes bj service. By tipping you can tear my clothes off, but definately not my rate fits for potential FS by your budget.
For FS girls by Japanese girls, it requires from 35,000.-and up. My rate is a bit higher than that for FS.

Maybe @Kayo can provide GFE bit over your budget? She's TAG provider, you can find her ad on ads section. She's in her 20's. She has lots of great reviews.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I wanted to Quote Alice's comment, but don't know why it quoted yokohama69...Sorry for the mess, but my iOS doesn't fit to TAG's format.

> Simonka
Thank you for your additional comment.

By that budget I can provide bj express, which is more than half amount of his budget, but FS is much more desu yo.! (*≧∀≦*)

Based on my experience, basic Japanese language skills, obviously a gaijin, and a visitor, your budget will need to be greatly expanded in order to be satisfied. Without being to speak conversational Japanese, a lot of options are not available to you. Plus add on the gaijin, you lost a few more choices. Independent providers, [Redacted], and it’s affiliates are available. There are a few soaplands that will take you, but not for 18,000 yen.

Double that and you have a lot more options. I went to a [Redacted] soapland affililiate in Kawasaki. I paid more than that because I wanted the nuru nuru experience. Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities in the world (that applies to its sex industry as well).

If you were a local, then 18,000 yen is enough. As an outsider I don’t think that amount will provide you anything close to being satisfied with the experience. My recommendation is use your credit card and take out more cash from an ATM.

For that amount, go to Gotanda or try out Hipness. Hipness is cheap! Not a Japanese provider. Thais and Filipinos.