Guest viewing is limited

AQ Toranomon/Shimbashi Fun without Nihongo (Aroma Coco 8)

Tokyoguy111

Tokyo Gaijin Star
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Aroma Coco - Yumi
https://aroma-queen.work

Date of Encounter:
October 2018

Contact Method:
LINE
https://aroma-queen.work

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes / 12,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Toranomon In-call

Language Notes:
English Used.

Details of the Encounter:
Yumi is a very sweet, talkative and outgoing girl. Petite and curvy. She is naturally sexy and alluring. I have been away from the scene for quite a while, but I decided to see if Yumi from Aroma Queen in Nihonbashi was still working. I looked at my old contacts through Line and sent her a message, she replied after a while and told me she had a shop in the Toranomon area and to call down if I had time. The time came, and being in the mood, I gave her a message and made an appointment. The place is comfortable and newer than Nihonbashi. Yumi looked as good as ever (please see her other reviews) I took the 90 mins course, and felt happy again. The service is soapy with a great finish. Yumi is a star. Please check out the older reviews of her

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
None

Last edited by a moderator:
Yumi looked as good as ever (please see her other reviews) I took the 90 mins course, and felt happy again. The service is soapy with a great finish. Yumi is a star. Please check out the older reviews of her
Where's the service details?
There's no report to actual review here....

You're right.

Well the service consists of a shower, Lather massage, massage. unhurried HJ

I went to the shop at Toranomon a few days ago. Contacted them via line and they said they also offer Paizuri on line. When I visited a very friendly girl manager showed me the menu with 3 different massages. One being a normal massage with HJ, one with nude masseurs and the other which she said FS was offered in it (I was surprised). But as I was just tired and wanted a massage I opted for a 90 min nude session with a fairly new masseur (apparently she was from Thailand), got a really good massage and HE with paizuri (ending was alright). No Japanese required and pretty cheap, spent 14000 yen for 90 mins.

Hmm, that link just leads to an error page for me.
I thought that mysterious "nihingo" language in the URL was a typo but no dice :pompous:

Oh no, Aroma Coco 8 website works well.
I was replying to a message with a link to another review but it has disappeared. I would have deleted my message too since it's useless but it doesn't seem that I can.
Sorry for the confusion :bag:

Reactions: scorpioni6ths