Total newbie

iampayne87

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to this site and new to the whole adult scene. I'm a black male and I started travelling to japan for short periods late last year for work.

I always wanted to experience the adult side but was scared being a newbie and hearing lots of stories about no gaijin and the fact that there is a lot of discrimination against blacks in the sex industry. (I havent experienced it in the work environment to be fair)

I am going back in a weeks time to Tokyo for about two weeks and I have decided to take the plunge and explore, so looking forward to any advice or services that can ease a total newbie into the scene.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! Take a look around, get acquainted with the kinds of services available, relative costs, etc. Once you have an idea about what you're interested in and your budget let us know if you need more or more current information.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There are things that are off limits for foreigners, especially if your Japanese is not good.

Black guys may have a bit more disadvantage and providers not being available for them but its not like you wont be able to find anyone :)

There are a few agencies that specialize in foreigners, that could help you ease into it and obviously those girls prefer foreigners.

There are also Japanese options that are foreigner friendly but to advise you something it would help to know what you are after.

Reactions: Simonka
Hi Al,;
There are things that are off limits for foreigners, especially if your Japanese is not good.

Black guys may have a bit more disadvantage and providers not being available for them but its not like you wont be able to find anyone :)

There are a few agencies that specialize in foreigners, that could help you ease into it and obviously those girls prefer foreigners.

There are also Japanese options that are foreigner friendly but to advise you something it would help to know what you are after.

Hi User#8628, thanks for the warm welcome :) . I have taken your advice and taken a look around and the abbreviation list as well lol and i think HJ/Sumata/nurunuru with HJ would be what I would be after for my first foray. Would delivery health be wise ? Do normal (not love hotels) frown on having guests coming there?

Hi User#8628, thanks for the warm welcome :) . I have taken your advice and taken a look around and the abbreviation list as well lol and i think HJ/Sumata/nurunuru with HJ would be what I would be after for my first foray. Would delivery health be wise ? Do normal (not love hotels) frown on having guests coming there?
Depends on the hotel. It can be a problem in cheaper hotels with keycards, especially if its a "pay per guest" hotel.

If doing delivery health, there wont be nurunuru.

@User#8628 , I have arrived and I am in a hotel , not with a key card but something similar ( a key with a long plastic bit which sticks into the slot inside). I guess its a no no then?

Can you recommend any providers of the above who will be able to take me to a love hotel etc. I am not confident enough to arrange all that myself just yet.

Thanks for your help!

@User#8628 , I have arrived and I am in a hotel , not with a key card but something similar ( a key with a long plastic bit which sticks into the slot inside). I guess its a no no then?
The girl can't get to your door unaided? (can she use the elevator without a key/keycard?)
You can always try meeting the girl in the lobby, but it might be a problem if the staff are strict. Just be prepared to pay the extra occupancy charge.

You can try in-call places like [Redacted] and the girl will take you to the love hotel, as mentioned in this review: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/killing-the-sunday-evening-blues-with-maiky.18499/

Last edited:

Can you recommend any providers of the above who will be able to take me to a love hotel etc. I am not confident enough to arrange all that myself just yet.

Thanks for your help!
The girl can't get to your door unaided? (can she use the elevator without a key/keycard?)
You can always try meeting the girl in the lobby, but it might be a problem if the staff are strict. Just be prepared to pay the extra occupancy charge.

You can try in-call places like [Redacted] and the girl will take you to the love hotel, as mentioned in this review: https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/killing-the-sunday-evening-blues-with-maiky.18499/
With a lot of hotels, you can meet outside and just walk in together with the girl.

I think most independs and agencies that cater to foreigners can meet you at a public place from where the girl can walk you to a love hotel (so the girls here on TAG, or the girls from Asian Mystique or Nasty Dolls).

If your hotel is in an area like Shinjuku, Shibuya or Ueno, you can also try to get into your hotel together first, and if the staff refuses it you can go to a love hotel as a plan B.

With a lot of hotels, you can meet outside and just walk in together with the girl.

I think most independs and agencies that cater to foreigners can meet you at a public place from where the girl can walk you to a love hotel (so the girls here on TAG, or the girls from Asian Mystique or Nasty Dolls).

If your hotel is in an area like Shinjuku, Shibuya or Ueno, you can also try to get into your hotel together first, and if the staff refuses it you can go to a love hotel as a plan B.

The time I used JEGC the lady on the phone knew exactly what hotels would let the girls come to your room and which wouldn't in these areas. She will ask you your hotel and tell you if it's ok or not. For mine she even knew if the girl could get on the elevator and come right to my door or if I'd have to meet her in the lobby.

Personally, I'd still prefer the love hotel option though, bigger bathrooms, bigger bed, more room in general to move about together, etc.

I can't begin to remember the number of hotels - either business hotels or city hotels - that I have checked in to (here in Tokyo) with my lady for the evening or afternoon waiting in the lobby area. Maybe 3 or 4 have even asked for her name but never required her ID. I've never been refused either. It is not their business to care.

I can't begin to remember the number of hotels - either business hotels or city hotels - that I have checked in to (here in Tokyo) with my lady for the evening or afternoon waiting in the lobby area. Maybe 3 or 4 have even asked for her name but never required her ID. I've never been refused either. It is not their business to care.
This has changed for the better. It used to be that almoost all hotels made it difficult to bring a girl to your room. Especially in the smaller towns.

Wow, thank you for the replies everyone, I'm in a hotel in Asagaya, and it is possible to get to my door unaided. I shall give the recommendations here a try, any more? Has anyone any experience with https://ginza-kagayaki.com/fr/EnSystem ?
There are reviews on here of Kagayaki. Its a trustable sevices and the girls are pretty, but the delivery tend to be very late (sometimes one hour), so i'd book them on a free evening

Being discriminated against because of your nationality leaves behind a feeling like I'm being choked, and I'm Caucasian, I can only imagine being black.

Sometimes girls may worry about "size" issues and black guys are rumored to be on top of size charts, so racism may not be the only reason you would be turned down. Alice and others have given good info on shops and hope you enjoy your time :)

so racism may not be the only reason you would be turned down.

Then again being assumed you are too big because of your skin colour and then discriminated based on that is a textbook example of racism.

And I don't think the best answer is to drop your pants and show to the male staff: "look, it's really small, can I now get in now?" :ROFLMAO:

And I don't think the best answer is to drop your pants and show to the male staff: "look, it's really small, can I now get in now?"

It might not work in my favour considering ;). Being discriminated against is par for the course for being black unfortunately. Funny enough, I have found Japanese discrimination the most tame of all , you know the score from the outset, you are forever gaijin which makes it easier to stomach. I have also found that they are actually quite helpful to strangers which is a dichotomy of behaviour.

I have decided on a few shops and ladies, all that is left is for me to summon up the courage to call :nailbiting: