Guest viewing is limited

Touch 'n Run!

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
Anyone catch this news story about the man who touched the lower body of a woman on a JR train in Tokyo and then fled the station by jumping onto the tracks?

There's a video somewhere of the guy running away....

Saw it on the news as well, seriously fucked up if you are willing to get mown down by a train to get away.
As he ran into the tracks approaching that tunnel on the bend I just had visions of some poor train driver seeing him far too late.

Aren't these two different stories? First one was at Shin Ochanomizu, second was at Ikebukuro...

Did I miss something?

Aren't these two different stories? First one was at Shin Ochanomizu, second was at Ikebukuro...

Did I miss something?

You're right -- The one @zecarioca posted is the one where he ran.

But there seem to be two similar stores, there was one reported at Ochanomizu JR station and I remember the news from last night showing Ikebukuro.

Reactions: zecarioca
Looks like he escaped through the tunnel!

WTF?

I almost think one would have to have some familiarity with the metro or JR tunnel system to go into to them and successfully get away.

"He's back... this summer... don't miss... BATMAN - pervert sararyman edition!"

I wonder how popular an anime would be that had the plot line of sexy school girls who capture and beat up gropers?

They lure drunken salary men and gropers into dark alleys, then beat them up and teach them moral lessons before sending them back to their families.

Every episode ends with the "Super Fantastic Metro Gals" heartily laughing and then launching into a peppy pop song that preaches safety and extols Japanese virtues.

Last edited:
I wonder how popular an anime would be that had the plot line of sexy school girls who capture and beat up groupers?

They lure drunken salary men and groupers into dark alleys, then beat them up and teach them moral lessons before sending them back to their families.

Every episode ends with the "Super Fantastic Metro Gals" heartily laughing and then launching into a peppy pop song that preaches safety and extols Japanese virtues.

You sir had best get yourself down to the copyright office on that one.

You sir had best get yourself down to the copyright office on that one.

I'd be surprised if it hadn't been done already.

All I did was copy the format of shitty cartoons from the1970s that always ended with a hearty chuckle and for some reason the cast of characters would perform a song.

I envision the "Super Fantastic Metro Gals" being a little like Fox Force Five from Tarantino's Pulp Fiction.

Each gal has a different skill and specialty. However, I envision more than five gals, there needs to be about 12 gals.

He's lucky the power lines are overhead for JR.... a little third rail action and we could have a charred chikan.

first time I went to Japan 12 years ago there was a news about a guy who ran away naked after he was caught peeking in the female public bath. during his run he jumped from a bridge and died naked.

Haha...

I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

A few guys have successfully escaped this way, so more guys will try it - at least until one gets caught and they get slapped with the bill for the train delay.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Guys, use imege club instead.
They exist for a reason. It is not worth to risk your life....

I encountered a lot of Chikan about 10 - 15 years ago but not recently.
Not sure if it is because it became a social problem and people are more cautious now or I simply got old and became out of their target?:whistle:

The most funny one was he didn't make any action entire time while he was on a train but the last one second before getting off, he put his hand into my shirt and grabbed my tit and ran away. There are strange people out there.

I wonder how popular an anime would be that had the plot line of sexy school girls who capture and beat up gropers?

They lure drunken salary men and gropers into dark alleys, then beat them up and teach them moral lessons before sending them back to their families.

I know there's a hentai series like that where a group of scantly clad girls try to defeat a chikan master and his lackeys. The girls end up as expected tho.

Buck fever hits some people in strange ways. Have been seeing more and more reports. Even drunk cops. lol.
Springtime in Chikanville.