Walked in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 minutes, 4500 yen

Type/Location:
Pink Salon Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Only English

Details of the Encounter:
I was on vacation in Tokyo and wanted to try the experience of a pink salon, so the experience more than the quality itself mattered for me. I ended up choosing Happy Hinomaru - Kana based on the reviews on this forum.

I'ts not easy for a tourist to find the address and type in a Japanese address into google maps, but I did manage to find the area and luckily there is a giant sign outside so you can find it. It was on the 3rd floor so I was a bit confused when there was stairs that only went one floor up. But apparently they went straight up to 3rd floor with no stops and no other business there.

The greeter spoke quite passable English which was a relief, he was able to effectively convey the rules and such but wasn't quite up to answer any more elaborate questions. There was 3 girls available, where one was Kana which I asked for, he said there would be 30 minutes waiting time which I was fine with. He then inquired again if I didn't want one of the other 2 to which I replied "No thanks, Kana was recommended".

Here was probably my biggest surprise, he replied straight up "Kana is not recommendable" and had to physically restrain himself from laughing out loud and just ended up with a huge smile on his face. I found that rather odd behavior from the greeter of the place but found it more entertaining than anything else. I didn't have high expectations so I wasn't terribly worried about it.

He asked me to wait and then came back 10 minutes later with pictures of the 2 other girls and asked if I was sure I didn't want one of those instead, which at that point my curiosity about Kana just increased.

Eventually I was shown to a couch at which point I saw something I don't think was properly conveyed in other reviews, at least not to a degree so I grasped it.

I thought there would be a Diner level wall between the areas, so if you made an effort to peak over you could but otherwise you had a decent amount of privacy. However in Happy Hinomaru there is no walls of any kind, you are seated in a low 2 feet couch and 2 feet in front of you is the next couch, where without the slightest effort you can see every single detail. So this place is definitely not for anyone who has the slightest sense of shyness.

After a while Kana showed up. She does have some serious buck teeth but otherwise seemed fairly decent looking, average build, average breasts etc. She might be taller than most Japanese but I'm not sure, I'm 6 feet so everyone seems small to me.

Everything proceeded fairly standard, however she was a bit too soft touched for me and I was unable to communicate that to her so I ended up not being able to cum before the time was up but she did do a good effort. I think I could have benefited a lot from spending a hour learning some basic words such as "Harder, softer, faster, slower etc."

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The place is very easy to find if you can get to the general area and the greeter speaks decent English though with some odd behavior. I was mostly there for the experience so I was happy but I think it could have gotten a lot better from learning some basic words. If you can get past the buck teeth Kana is a homely girl with a giggly personality and a good work ethic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your submission about Happy Hinomaru. Even though you couldn't finish, thanks for the time to tell us about the experience.
And yes, some command of the language, even just basic words as you mentioned, will make a difference.

Approved: 11/5/2019

I think I could have benefited a lot from spending a hour learning some basic words such as "Harder, softer, faster, slower etc."
There could be threads here on TAG with info like that, I don't know, but there are also plenty of places online that would probably have that sort of info. If you can't find the info you need, PM me for the words/phrases you want and I'll be happy to fill you in.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I tried Kana last week. She's super sweet and kind... and her pussy is really nice (very tight). Physically she's exactly as you described.. tall with an average body and nice thighs/legs. But her blowjob skill is very basic. She did make me cum and she made some really sexy noises when it went into her mouth but she really needs more practice compared to the other more experienced staff.

That's too bad. I was considering dropping in and seeing if I could get her. Probably found a job that doesn't involve sucking strange dicks for pocket money.
Some of the Tom, Dick and Harry Dicks, may have been dicks she knew well. Just sayin.

Some of the Tom, Dick and Harry Dicks, may have been dicks she knew well. Just sayin.
I'm sure that could also be the case. I think also that the more sought after girls eventually tend to disappear and then reappear at other places.