Travelling solo heading to Tokyo

CluelessInJapan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'll get straight to the point for the sake of those reading this thread and hoping that i'm a single girl. Well surprise.....I'm a dude like most of us here.

So for those still reading, I'm an aspiring chef heading to Tokyo in Spring 2018, i'll be staying in Shinjuku around Kabukicho. Can anyone can suggests to me interesting (kinky/interesting themed) bars in Kabukicho/Shinjuku/Golden Gai that is Gaijin friendly?

Also I'm searching for anyone (male/female) that's willing to join me in my drinking and sexual adventures while exploring Tokyo's nightlife.

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
If you’re just going for the atmosphere and drinks, you should check out DOQUDOQU. It’s an interesting, creepy bar in Kabukicho.
http://doqudoqu.com/

CABA4AD1-0B0E-4456-ADF9-264532341D69.jpeg

2C0B8181-F341-4414-A3F4-A678F1E83E98.jpeg

62FBCBA9-E404-4B8B-8093-987374BB2414.jpeg

I went here a few months ago with 2 Australian friends. The staff is friendly and can speak basic English. However, all the other customers were Japanese.. so if you’re going alone, it might be a little awkward. It depends on your personality.

We ordered shots and they put them inside these cool-looking test tubes. It was a fun experience!