Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min 18000yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English - minimal Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to walk in based off of a recommendation from the questions thread. The tour welcomed me in and explained that because I can’t speak Japanese well it will be up to the ladies if they see me or not. Unfortunately only one said yes, but it’s okay I still had a great time.

Girl = 6 out of 10: I met was Mai https://www.y-shirt.jp/sp/profile.php?id=mai2. The pictures of her are photos shopped but she is still very cute. To describe her would be older than photos, she said she was actually 30yo. Face had some acne scarring but not bad, body was nice but had a little pouch, and average asian ass. Still very cute still very fuckable!

Session 7 of 10: when I went up the stairs she met me at the first level in the trade marked white shirt. The look on her face when she first saw me was curious, I assume because she can’t speak English and she trying to figure out how it will go. Any she leads me to the room and tells me to get undressed. Next she sits me down and gives me good and sensual scrubbing followed by a five minute soak in the hot tub while she prepared the bed. When she calls me over she had me lay down and begins to suck and lick my nipples with the asian moans tho fake started to turn me on. She then works her way down and just before she puts my dock in her mouth she whips out a condom (hence 7 not 8). She was very good at it though just the right amount of sucking while gently rubbing my balls, not the typical head banging motion but gentle like she was enjoying every moment. She would switch from suck my rod to licking my sack, when she did lick the sack she caressed the head of penis with a one handed twisting motion felt so good. She comes up and mounts me for some CG but I almost popped so I stopped her. The only thing I didn’t like was she wouldn’t make eye contact, kept them closed and looked off to the left. I could tell she wasn’t warmed up to me yet. So I lay her in her back for some mush, going slow while gently licking and sucking her tits (Cs by the way). I think this got her in the mood because she got wet as fuck. I’m fairly long so she would tense up a little as I penetrated but her juices were flowing. As I was kissing her neck her moans became less robotic and more natural, she was genuinely enjoying it. Don’t get me wrong there was no fuck me back attitude, she was laying there moaning and shaking a little as she came. This was fine for me, because I’m just warming her up. I flip her for some doggy, I looked down and realized just how much she creamed on my dick, so much that when I held it to put it in, I had to wipe my hands off on the towels. I start in and her moans got just a little bit loader, and I could see her clinching the sheets. After a few moments I began to pick up the pace until I was pounding away. Right before I popped I stopped again and flipped her back for some feet on shoulders action. Now that she was warmed up and came a few times she was accepting of all of me. This is when I went full throttle and pounded until I came. When I stopped she sort of sat their on the side of the bed with an after glow. She no shit forgot about me for a minute, when she came to she apologized while blushing and had me lay down. Talk about an ego booster. As we only had about 15 minutes left she ordered up some drinks and gave me a massage until it came. Cleaned me up with another washing and out the door I went.

All in all, I know it’s not the greatest I had but definitely was worth the trip for my first soap since returning. Bye, She’s a pleaser, and did her best to do so, and even with the limited conversation we still chatted a bit afterwards.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Viggagadye
Thanks for your report! Much appreciated!

Approved: 9/6/2021

No bbbj that’s a first for this shop. Only been a few times after the name change but never had a cbj. Would have cut my losses.