• Others

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

sugarcatwhite

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

One gentleman told me that,
Him “ Magnum ( Trojan ) make me cum fast and Okamoto condom take time to cum ( if I know about it :whistle:) plus Japanese condom break easy.”

I am wondering if those Americans make guys cum fast.
So I will decide to use: 1- Americans ( fast ) or 2- Japanese ( slow ) condom. (y)

In the US, Okamoto is not known for those high quality condoms sold in Japan but for "Okamoto Crown" which is one of the cheapest condom you can purchase on Amazon (a 100-count pack at $12.70). It's made in Thailand. It breaks easily when you pull it too hard, but otherwise great value for money...the perception of Okamoto can be different for the Americans.

In the US, Okamoto is not known for those high quality condoms sold in Japan but for "Okamoto Crown" which is one of the cheapest condom you can purchase on Amazon (a 100-count pack at $12.70). It's made in Thailand. It breaks easily when you pull it too hard, but otherwise great value for money...the perception of Okamoto can be different for the Americans.

Oh, I didn't know there is Okamoto in US.
Make sense why Americans complain saying Okamoto breaks easily.

In this particular case, I am referring to Japanese Okamoto.
Okamoto condom is thin, maybe 0,02mm.
That way, as thinner than the other one I thought the person would come faster because it feels more natural.

Trojan is very expensive here... I could find only in amazon.

Last edited:
Durex. It is a British brand, but the ones I buy seem to all be made in Thailand. It used to be possible to buy them at Condomania, but now I have to order them online.

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
Hmmm. I am surprised someone is able to use both without one being too big or one being too small. Is the difficulty with the Okamoto because it is too small maybe?

There is large size in Okamoto but not that large like Trojan?

A typical Okamoto large is not large at all. Would have to go for the Mega Big Boy XL.

The Mega Big Boy is 57 mm wide at the base which is same than the Trojan Magnum or the Durex XL. The Durex is the longest though.

The Okamoto Elephant and Horse are terrible. They are really hard to get on, they don't roll properly and they have really poor feeling.

It's probably just some Japanese guy's revenge to anyone who is bigger than him.

I think the sizing with Japanese condoms is the same as with the clothing. The large just doesn't measure up to other Larges in other areas.

Reactions: Simonka and Lukes
I think the sizing with Japanese condoms is the same as with the clothing. The large just doesn't measure up to other Larges in other areas.
Bingo. lol.

I'm fairly average size in just about everything, but I still cannot fit some styles of clothes intended for the Japanese population. Shoe length is ok, but width is killer. Suits, mostly have to get them custom-made and so on.

Condoms, pretty much just bring my own stock from the states on each trip back every few months. (usually Trojan of some flavor)