Guest viewing is limited

Trying to get married like yesterday

HankaFLH

TAG Member
Reaction score
So i've been in Japan for 2 months now... tourist visa is running out...

Been with around 4 "Girlfriends" But none were serious. The sex has been great but i'm trying to stay here and make my career out here.

Who knows where or wants to help a crazy american do something crazy and marry me?

Every relationship has the potential of being serious... until Japanese girls do what Japanese girls do... and flake

Been with around 4 "Girlfriends" But none were serious.
Maybe they all figured out you were trying to use them as a visa anchor?

Hate to break it to you but girls here (and everywhere) tend not to flake if they like you.

Idk man... I don't have those issues in America. Here i have trouble getting them to stay if i mention a relationship. Sex they're a ok with but not relationships. I hope i can find something the area i just moved to is boring as shit. I miss atsugi.

So i've been in Japan for 2 months now... tourist visa is running out...

Been with around 4 "Girlfriends" But none were serious. The sex has been great but i'm trying to stay here and make my career out here.

Who knows where or wants to help a crazy american do something crazy and marry me?

hmmmm... maybe I should introduce you my wife
She always wanted to marry an American anyway
Win Win Win

Make it happen, i'll bring chips, dip, and soda...
Omg you’re too good to be true
She’ll love that
Say you love Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon , shopping malls and The Cars (80’s shitty band) and she’s yours

Reactions: hardharry
Omg you’re too good to be true
She’ll love that
Say you love Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon , shopping malls and The Cars (80’s shitty band) and she’s yours

THE CARS?!?! GODDAMNIT you drive a hard bargain.

Ok I love Vegas, the grand canyon, shopping malls, and *shudders* The Cars...

Lol! Didn’t say it would be easy man...
And guess what , I drove for hours in the middle of fucking Nowhere , Ohio to bring her to Ben Orr’s grave. Thats how devoted a husband I was. Beat that! :D

I wish I could beat that... alas... I’m just gonna beat my meat.

I guess I don't get it. I mean I get the wanting to find that perfect forever person, but, what do you expect to get out of a relationship that you have such little time invested in before "marriage"? Are you just trying to game the system to live here, or are you really really seriously looking for someone?

Just remember if she divorces you, you have 6 months to get another visa. They do actively revoke spousal visas now after 6 months.
If you can’t keep them in a relationship just think about the difficulty keeping them married to you: introducing to parents, moving in together.

Please go back to the US. If you don't have the brains or skills to get a visa legitimately, you should not be here. This is a serious place where gaijin come to fuck around and take advantage but also to work and pay taxes and follow the law. What was your plan to suport yourself after you scammed your visa, anyway?

Please go back to the US. If you don't have the brains or skills to get a visa legitimately, you should not be here. This is a serious place where gaijin come to fuck around and take advantage but also to work and pay taxes and follow the law. What was your plan to suport yourself after you scammed your visa, anyway?

Don't worry, I don't imagine he'll be around much longer. It sounds like he might actually be an AWOL sailor so they'll have him locked in the barracks and court-martialed soon enough.

Please go back to the US. If you don't have the brains or skills to get a visa legitimately, you should not be here.

That is so point on. Japan is pretty straightforward and even easy place to get a legal visa to move in considering you are a white male with US passport. If you don't qualify now just put the work in and make yourself qualified. It's way better to all of us than selling your ass for the fake marriage visa and get deported in the end.

Reactions: Sudsy and Lukes
If you just choose some woman that you've known for a week or a month your marriage is going to end in misery. Divorce here isn't the same as it is back home. Especially if you have kids. Laws about visitation rights, do NOT exist here. I had a friend who when he divorced his Japanese wife had to negotiate with the family to have the family take her back on to their family registry, and who had to negotiate with the family over visitation of his children and the amount of money he'd be expected to pay each month for support. You don't get a judge. There is no standard. It is all based on the family's decision. You DO NOT WANT TO WALK INTO A MARRIAGE CASUALLY IN JAPAN. You are a foreigner and at the end of the day, the problem will be you as far as everyone else is concerned. You will get the short end of the stick.

Last edited:
You are a foreigner and at the end of the day, the problem will be you as far as everyone else is concerned. You will get the short end of the stick.
That’s not always true.

Sometimes you get the shit-dipped end of the stick.