Trying to track down a commercial

AMcguyver

Here for the entertainment value...
Reaction score
I've been googling and youtubing my brains out trying to track down a video of this old commercial, but I forgot what the product was (a car maybe?)

All I remember of it was it showed examples of how you take something, make a small change and it becomes completely different. One of the examples was a flat cardboard box and the announcer saying "cardboard", then the next scene they add a boombox and the announcer says "dance floor". Another one was they showed a librarian with glasses and her hair in a bun, the announcer says "1-800", then the next scene she has the glasses off, hair down, blouse unbuttoned and the announcer says "1-900"

Anyone know this commercial?

I've been googling and youtubing my brains out trying to track down a video of this old commercial, but I forgot what the product was (a car maybe?)

All I remember of it was it showed examples of how you take something, make a small change and it becomes completely different. One of the examples was a flat cardboard box and the announcer saying "cardboard", then the next scene they add a boombox and the announcer says "dance floor". Another one was they showed a librarian with glasses and her hair in a bun, the announcer says "1-800", then the next scene she has the glasses off, hair down, blouse unbuttoned and the announcer says "1-900"

Anyone know this commercial?

I imagine that it’s a commercial from the USA, but, sorry, it don’t recognize it.