Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Tsubasa at Libe: http://libe-tokyo.com/profile-tsubasa.html

Date of Encounter:
Feb. 2018

Contact Method:
Form on the site, emails, phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, 23,000 = 21,000 session, 2000 deluxe room, 0 cosplay (more like clothing request)

Type/Location:
Shop’s room

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first review, please go easy!

The Set-Up:
First time using Libe. I’d had my eye on Tsubasa ever since making the newhalf plunge last year. She was stationed in Kobe for a long time, so when she got back to Tokyo I made the move. I used the online form, and in the comments asked for her to wear the bikini she’s wearing in a twitter video that she posted in January.

The reply was very quick and OKed my request, but then there was some run around. We emailed back and forth several times, checking about the price, options, etc. They asked me to call on the day to confirm. I did, and was told to call again when I got to the location indicated on their website.

I arrived and called. The tencho told me he’d call me back in a minute, once I stood around enjoying the freezing February weather for a while. He called and gave me instructions halfway to the room, then said he’d call again and hung up. OK, so now I’m standing around in a parking lot trying not to look too much like a guy who’s on his way to fuck a transsexual prostitute. Five minutes later he calls me back and walked me through to the apartment and told me which number to ring. I go in, and there, finally, was Tsubasa.

Physical Description:
Libe photoshops the pictures on the site, so check blogs and twitter before you go. Tsubasa looked fairly close to the first 4 pictures in her slide show, but even more slender. She has a boy-ish face, not exactly passable as you can tell from her twitter. Tall and slinky with long legs and a feminine ass and mid-section, little estrogen bumps, small tattoo on her back. Nice heavy make-up shaded over her eyes, braces, cute smile, smooth skin all over. Very nice. Also she smelled fantastic. Fairly low voice. Medium-sized, a nice hand full, but she didn’t get hard too often. She had her signature haircut, but not in pigtails. I’m sure she’d fix it right up if asked.

Details:
We sat and chatted for a minute, then to the shower. She washed my ass thoroughly while giving me a hand job. Strike one: she’s not a very good kisser. She just sticks her lips way out. Later on in the session I led her to some fuller kissing, but it wasn’t her strong point. We got into bed, play wrestled, HJ, DFK. She gave me a moment of BBBJ, but I can’t comment much on her oral skills, because I was really hard and ready for AF – so much for etiquette.

She let me control from below on CG. She looked really hot up there - her face was a sexy mix of pain and ecstasy, and she let out some deep, dirty moans. I’m “big in Japan” (average in reality) and she was having a little trouble, so she suggested DS might be easier. After a bit I could tell she was still uncomfortable, so we tried mish. She was tight and it felt good but still something was up. I asked her if it hurt and she hesitantly said “yeah, it does” so for her sake I made the call to give it up. Disappointing because she’s listed double circles for anal on the site, so I was expecting to some serious AF. She said she’s usually fine with guys my size, off day, apologized, blah blah.

AF off the table, I requested some anal attention, so she slipped a finger in and went with HJ. She was all pro at this, asking me what I liked, making lots of subtle adjustments. When she hit the spot, she knew it. I held as long as possible and ended up popping very hard, much to her delight.

20 minutes on the clock. She gave me a massage that was surprisingly serious, back cracks and everything. We finished with some cuddling and chatting. She’s good on the chat, not hostess level but not far off. Dangerously observant. I forgot to ask if she speaks English.

Shower, hug, and she thanked me for treating her nicely and said she had fun. True or not, that’s always good to hear.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Tsubasa has a unique look with a great body and attitude. She’s too sexy to rule out another session somewhere down the line, but she’ll have to pick up the performance to be a regular.

Last edited:
Thanks for the review! I was thinking of checking her out soon as well... might wait until I can meet with Kokoro or Rika tho now...
Libe has a great roster!

Reactions: Jamieconway