https://darling-h.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
Walk in/140 mins duration ¥59600

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Staff knew english, she knew basic english

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to go to a soapland in my stay of japan, decided that it was too much of a hassle to reserve or nominate a girl for my encounter, so I walked in just like that, I got sent to a small waiting room where I got presented with the pictures of 3 girls, with their approximate time of service beginning, I chose tsubomi, she looked cute in the picture, paid the 140 mins, after waiting for about 30 mins, since that was the time when she was free I got called by the staff then they brought me to some stairs where a small lady (150cm) was waiting for me, she was skinny very pale and of course not like the photo, which for me she looked like a 8 or 9, but in reality she was a 7, she took me by hand and led me upstairs, we had a little chat in the room with the little japanese I know and the little english she knew, then everything went as usual, undressing, washing using her body, getting into a tub, the nuru massage which she did very nicely, everything was going well but when the time for action came, things got a little disastrous, first the cold of outside was getting through the door even thought the AC was on, next was the worst part, after so much teasing and stimulation the important part arrived, but, not to brag or anything, I wouldnt fit in her without causing her a lot of pain, in fact not even below the tip entered, so she proceeded withother measures, sadly because of the cold I wasnt able to blow my load, so I got blue balled pretty bad, she washed me again, dried me and got dressed not without saying many times that she was so sorry, overall she was quite pretty with a slender body which I liked, but I guess she was too small for me (180cm). I got led by her again to another room where they offered me a cab but I declined and went back walking to a subway station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She is quite enthusiastic but size might be a problem for some, and I dont know if Im used to way stronger stimulation or if was the cold but it sucks that I couldnt finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: ur19877
i actually recommended toki, anna , miharu, they have no problem with size and no problem with 140min, and they are always on morning shift.
i took toki 210min, anna 140min.
some small frame girls japanese only because their inside is not deep.

Reactions: zeo1801
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard - do you really think that small frame girls have "shallow insides?" Are you 12?

She may not have been particularly interested in sex that day, due to many reasons, but gave you the polite "you're too big".

Reactions: MikeH
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard - do you really think that small frame girls have "shallow insides?" Are you 12?

But the OP said his length is 180 cm which is pretty much; that's exactly 10 times bigger than some resident size enthusiasts here in TAG.