1. Welcome to the Tokyo Adult Guide!

Please feel free to browse around to see what we have to offer. For some areas of TAG, you will need to be a member which is free and only requires a valid email address. Or, you may login through your Google or Twitter accounts.

To get started, click here: Join TAG Now!
    Dismiss Notice

Tsumaten - Umeda branch - Osaka

Discussion in 'Esute/Pink Salon/Massage Reviews' started by sewbed, Jul 20, 2018.

1. sewbed

sewbed TAG Member

Service and/or Provider's Name:
    Omitting providers name

Date of Encounter:
    July 2018

Contact Method:
    http://www.osaka-0930.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
    60 minutes / 7999Y

Type/Location:
    Fashion Health

Language Notes:
    All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
    I had a stop over in Osaka and wanted to try this place out. They have a few branches in Osaka and I went to the Umeda branch. I showed up without an appointment and was given around 12 photos to pick from.

I paid, waited about 10 min for her to arrive and then we walked to a close love hotel. She paid, the fee includes the cost of the hotel.

The theme of this place is married women, so expect mid 30s-50s. I chose a woman who was 40, ended up not very attractive and a bit chubby, but I kind of enjoy playing with really normal looking moms you see in the neighborhood. She said she was married and had kids.

She asked me if I had been to the store and what I was expecting for service. I didn’t know exactly so she explained: most women allow FS and usually you don’t need a condom, just no finishing inside. She was one of the women that was ok with it. Right before she was about to put me inside, I came to my senses and opted for the condom.

Sex was fine, nothing spectacular. Definitely a married mom vibe, not really pro or that skilled at sex. Not that there are no skilled moms out there! : ) She did let me do 2 rounds.

Final Thoughts:
    Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
    If you are into older women and don’t mind a seedy hotel (although quite spacious), this price is pretty unbeatable. Also, bbfs is on the table if that is your thing.

Ken1988, Ojaysee, MikeH and 4 others like this.
  2. TheScientist

TheScientist TAG Member

aaaaaannnnnd my penis just crawled back into my abdomen.

Simonka and MikeH like this.
  3. MikeH

MikeH Presumably Male

Eight thousand including the hotel and two pops? That must be the cheapest per pop price I have heard in all of Japan.

And that includes all my non-p4p adventures too. Damn, I might need to break my rules and start taking money from the girls to beat this one! :eek::D

AliceInWonderland likes this.
  4. Ojaysee

Ojaysee TAG Member

Great review and a place I used to regularly frequent so would love to know her name but understand if you don't want to disclose it.

Last time I tried this chain was at the Nipponbashi store and they were no longer foreigner-friendly which they used to be. Good to know we can still go to the Umeda shop.

Thanks for the review!

AliceInWonderland likes this.