Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area TsumaTen Umeda Shop a great deception in Osaka

pajasvarias

Spanish REsident
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
TsumaTen Umeda Shop 妻天 梅田店 (gaijin Friendly shop)

Date of Encounter:
May of 2022

Contact Method:
i went to the shop, https://www.purelovers.com/kansai/shop/1250/ https://www.osaka-0930.com/umeda/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes 7999 yens

Type/Location:
the service was in a Love Hotel but the shop is in 大阪市北区兎我野町11-3 大阪屋ダイヤモンドビル405号

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was hearing about tsumaten a shop that is Gaijin Frienly that you can play in a love hotel for only 8000 Yens, so i want to try.

the url of the shop is this
and in the pure lovers web page, in your PC, you can see the disponible girls in real time here

i went to the store located here, and i told to tencho that i want a course of 60 minutes.

my japanese is absoluty not good, and when i ordered the course, tencho ask me about something that i could not understand, but he was talking me about something about size, ....., i can't understand, but i usually have problems in japan with condoms, so that , i choose de bigger option, something like , Pocchari (ぽっちゃり), after that, tencho tell me that i must to wait in a little room.

When i was waiting in the room, i look up in the dictionary the meaning of (ぽっちゃり) and it was chubby, this was my first mistake.

in about 15 minutos, the tencho tell me that the girl was waiting mi in the lifther
the name of the girl was Eri, and thats true she was chubby

together, we go to a love hotel near, tin the way she pay me a can of cola, and the love hotel was paid too.

she put the bath and the shower, and have a shower together, she don't have a very good luck, at least for me, but i choose a chubby for a mistake :(

she was cleaning me in the shower, and talking, she ask me for may experience in the sex escene fro, m japan, i told her that i was in Tobita Shinchi, after that she told me, that i can't penetrate her. this was the second deception for me.

i choose a bad type, and i can't fuck her, ..... bad experience.

we went to the bed together, a was playing with her big tits for a while, i try to insert my finger in her pussy, but it was dry, i try to spit in the finger, but i could not insert at all, for that i laid down in the bed and she started to blow me.

she had a goog tecnique, she was sucking me until the end and i cum in her mouth.

after that, we back to the shower, and then, we went together to de bath, we were talking about the life, and the alarm sounded.

We got dressed and left the hotel, we said goodbye and although I had unloaded I went home with a feeling of disappointment, I thought I could fuck and I hoped I liked the girl more.

As a positive detail, the place is cheap, and to pay for an expensive Pink salon of 8,000 yen and 20 minutes, it can be interesting for the same price to spend more time and do it more calmly. but you have to choose a better girl, at least for my tastes,

In the conversation we had, it seemed to me that she would let me fuck her if I repeated and became a regular customer, but I think that is something that I could not do, having places where there are young girls who allow me a quick.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think that i had espectatives for fuck and i only had a blowjob

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I think I understood all of that. But just for the record, this shop calls themselves a Hotel Health and Delivery Health service, which basically means... no sex. Don't expect it to happen with these services.
So, the title should more accurately read "I misunderstood..." vs "deception".

Note to readers: 60min @ 7,999 was a campaign deal that was active when this was approved.

Approved: 6/4/2022

Reactions: Maxblack
Well, I think I understood all of that. But just for the record, this shop calls themselves a Hotel Health and Delivery Health service, which basically means... no sex. Don't expect it to happen with these services.

Note to readers: 60min @ 7,999 was a campaign deal that was active when this was approved.

Just some comments.

I've been a frequent customer for probably 10+ years and have never had a bad experience....but I have never had a a mind-blowing experience, either. This is a low-budget hotel health and you get what you pay for as the room is included in the 7999 which has been the price forever as far as I recall. I had an older, fit lady once, probably in her late 50s that was trim with nice boobs, a little around the middle but more due to being a mother long ago more than anything else. Again, the type you would pass 100 times in the local grocery store and not give a second look to. She was polite, had no bad smells and pretty decent grooming for a housewife her age. The amazing thing was once the clothes came off and we were in bed after a bath she became very affectionate and reactive to DATY and fingering. We had a really good session and finish in 69 position (my preference) and she was just an all around friendly, personable person. Not unattractive or off-putting in any way but also very plain looking and not the type that stands out, either. Most of the ladies I've had there are a little overweight, a few were substantially overweight, but, you get what you pay for and I don't really mind that so much. The one thing I can say is that the experience is Japanese and always far superior to any experience I've had with Chinese providers, for sure.

Just some comments.

I've been a frequent customer for probably 10+ years and have never had a bad experience....but I have never had a a mind-blowing experience, either. This is a low-budget hotel health and you get what you pay for as the room is included in the 7999 which has been the price forever as far as I recall. I had an older, fit lady once, probably in her late 50s that was trim with nice boobs, a little around the middle but more due to being a mother long ago more than anything else. Again, the type you would pass 100 times in the local grocery store and not give a second look to. She was polite, had no bad smells and pretty decent grooming for a housewife her age. The amazing thing was once the clothes came off and we were in bed after a bath she became very affectionate and reactive to DATY and fingering. We had a really good session and finish in 69 position (my preference) and she was just an all around friendly, personable person. Not unattractive or off-putting in any way but also very plain looking and not the type that stands out, either. Most of the ladies I've had there are a little overweight, a few were substantially overweight, but, you get what you pay for and I don't really mind that so much. The one thing I can say is that the experience is Japanese and always far superior to any experience I've had with Chinese providers, for sure.
Thanks for your comments. I only pointed out the 'campaign' because someone will inevitably point out that 60m isn't on the menu.

Reactions: homer69
This kind of shops will usually have older ladies.

I personally think that they might not be the prettiest or the hottest but they are usually friendly and willing to do well.

I guess I would rather recommend these kind of places to someone that speaks decent Japanese. It improves the experience for both the provider and the client + helps you when you have to deal with the Tencho. Once you're done with your "business", they usually have a lot of good stories to tell for some of them. I have nothing but the outmost respect for these women working in these sort of shops and I try to treat them accordingly whenever I pay them a visit.

This kind of shops will usually have older ladies.

I personally think that they might not be the prettiest or the hottest but they are usually friendly and willing to do well.

I guess I would rather recommend these kind of places to someone that speaks decent Japanese. It improves the experience for both the provider and the client + helps you when you have to deal with the Tencho. Once you're done with your "business", they usually have a lot of good stories to tell for some of them. I have nothing but the outmost respect for these women working in these sort of shops and I try to treat them accordingly whenever I pay them a visit.

My sentiments exactly. I go to these shops to get my itch scratched, so to speak. The conversation is sometimes as enjoyable as the physical part. You can talk to them respectfully about your feelings, desires and lewdness because they've heard it all and treat it as clinical business. The best part of paying for it is when you're done with your business you leave and don't have any of the headaches of a wife or girlfriend. I really couldn't imagine going there without half-way decent Japanese skills. It would be a little awkward without some basic nuanced communication.

You are right, i had and error in the translation, "DECEPCION" in spanish is "disappointment" so i Wrote deception becose was very similar

And of course neither should be confused with “Decepticon” - which is a whole different thing.

4B77BD97-3A36-43E5-9609-86B269CF8309.jpeg

Hate to be bumping this old thread, but after digging through lots of threads, this seems to be a great shop for me namely due to price and proximity to where I'll be in Umeda.

Just wondering for those who have gone more recently:
1. Do you guys still recommend this place as of now, even for someone who knows basic Japanese?
2. OP stated that there was no penetration, but with my limited Japanese, it seems like the 85min and up courses do have penetration? Is that accurate?
3. Does anyone know why some items are marked red under the free course option based on time?

TIA!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
1. Do you guys still recommend this place as of now, even for someone who knows basic Japanese?
Read the reviews, make up your own mind - this shop has been around for at least 15 years.
2. OP stated that there was no penetration, but with my limited Japanese, it seems like the 85min and up courses do have penetration? Is that accurate?
It is not. It's a delivery health which generally means vaginal sex is NOT an option. They do offer anal at 100 minutes and up, and keep in mind that not all girls will do it.
3. Does anyone know why some items are marked red under the free course option based on time?
Those are the additional options that are dependent on the girl's willingness to do them - as mentioned above not all girls will.

Hate to be bumping this old thread, but after digging through lots of threads, this seems to be a great shop for me namely due to price and proximity to where I'll be in Umeda.

Just wondering for those who have gone more recently:

TIA!
lets meet up one of these days bro. I will hook you up with the best MILFs in Matsushima 😁

Last edited: