Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min/3000yen both times

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
Japanese/English

Details of the Encounter:
So after being away from Japan the past two years I finally returned and decided to get back into the hobby starting with Jan Jan. What was interesting was when I was walking from the train station I saw this thick girl in front of me with a nice ass. As I’m getting close to the shop she turns and goes in. I go in pay my fee and was led to my booth all the way in the front. As I’m going I caught a glimpse of another girl sucking off another dude, I didn’t stare but the motion just caught my attention. Anyway the dude from the door makes an announcement and out walks the thick chick I followed in and I’m like “hot damn!. She helps m lower my pants and ever so gently washes me up before slowly sucking away. She paused and took off her panties and lowered her top exposing her tits, which by the was we’re somewhat small and saggy but still fun to grab.

Right before she starts to blow me she turns inward to the sofa and opens up her legs allowing me to rub and finger her. I started by gently rubbing her clit to get her a little wet before inserting one finger, she was really wet when I did. As I’m fingering her she starts to sporadically convulse and moan very loud, could have been fake but I know the other guys in there could hear her which was more exciting I guess. Anyway as she sucking away and I’m finger banging her, I insert a second finger making a curling motion with my fingers getting faster and faster until she came which was hard and loud. Be it real or fake I didn’t care because it was amazing. That got me to my limit and I busted all in her mouth. Keep in mind this was the first time nutting in about a weeks so it was quite a bit but she took it like a champ.

I know it’s a hit and miss here but for 3k, an acceptable risk.

Second review: I went to this area the week prior and mistakenly walked into the wrong salon. In the excitement I saw 3k and walked my ass right on in. Before I realized I was in the wrong spot I’m met by an older woman late 40s early 50s but watch some really nice tits. She leads to a booth just to the right and gets my pants off. That’s when things got weird, she starts doing this weird dance like motion almost like she’s blessing my cock. She shuts her eyes sucks two fingers opens her eyes and unfolds the towel, puts down the towel then quickly runs her finger down the inside of both my thighs then my stomach followed by two jerks to my cock (shit was weird). She repeats this for like 5 minutes with the only difference being she progresses with cleaning me off stopping every few seconds to repeat the dance.

When the weird dance was over she like the other review takes her top down and exposed her pussy. Unlike the other girl this lady was dry as fuck, I’m talking weeks old roast beef that’s been dried in the sun in the middle of the dessert. I stopped trying and just played with her tits and ass cheeks until I busted in her mouth.

as stated before, these places are hit and miss for this price. So I’ll definitely repeat Jan-Jan, not sure about the mistake. Oh, the no -Jan Jan establishment was actually just before you get to Jan Jan, I think it’s the only other shop with 3k advertised out front.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Wow, a Jan Jan review - I had been wondering if this place was still going.
Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Quote of the day:
That’s when things got weird, she starts doing this weird dance like motion almost like she’s blessing my cock.
Interesting.... lol

Approved: 8/22/2021

Reactions: Kris Black
JanJan guys still try to wave me in every time I pass the place but the three thousand yens for a pop price has been available for locals only for years. Does OP pass as Japanese or have they had to succumb to the lack of customers due to covid and actually treat everyone equally?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaWeeknd
JanJan guys still try to wave me in every time I pass the place but the three thousand yens for a pop price has been available for locals only for years. Does OP pass as Japanese or have they had to succumb to the lack of customers due to covid and actually treat everyone equally?
Actually, Jan Jan had been more accepting of foreigners in recent years. It's just not a top destination for various reasons. ;) I recall hearing about Jan Jan when TAG was first brought up, I'm sure there are some earlier posts about it that are probably 10 years old by now.

Actually, Jan Jan had been more accepting of foreigners in recent years. It's just not a top destination for various reasons. ;) I recall hearing about Jan Jan when TAG was first brought up, I'm sure there are some earlier posts about it that are probably 10 years old by now.

My bad, for my defence I had just woken up with a pretty good hangover and was browsing my phone while still in bed. Somehow I managed to mix Dio with JanJan while the only similarity between these places is they (used to) provide cheap blowjobs for the unwashed.

All the times when my destiny has taken me to Jan Jan in Sugamo I have been treated similarly to the locals. There are many reasons why my path hasn't lead me there in years but you get what you pay for in there. I just nowadays opt to pay a bit more.

My bad, for my defence I had just woken up with a pretty good hangover and was browsing my phone while still in bed. Somehow I managed to mix Dio with JanJan while the only similarity between these places is they (used to) provide cheap blowjobs for the unwashed.

All the times when my destiny has taken me to Jan Jan in Sugamo I have been treated similarly to the locals. There are many reasons why my path hasn't lead me there in years but you get what you pay for in there. I just nowadays opt to pay a bit more.
I wondered what would cause someone to just stroll by JanJan in a place like Sugamo, lol.

Reactions: just4fun and MikeH
Of course it is. Compared to Mikey, they're young ladies.

Not only credible, it is honourable.

Grannies deserve sweet loving too.

Reactions: hardharry
Not only credible, it is honourable.

Grannies deserve sweet loving too.
Of course, you have got another goshuin in your goshuincho (literally: honorable red stamp notebook).

Reactions: MikeH
Thanks for the review, I really should try a pink salon sometime.
At a previous apartment there were several "high class" pink salons nearby with "no foreigners" prominently on the door.

Any idea why pink salons now a days seem so stubbornly and consistently gaijin unfriendly? It didn’t use to be like that I think. I remember several fun places with attractive girls around Tokyo: two places on Center-gai in Shibuya, Ebisu, Shimbashi and more. Are they all gone or just closed for non-Japanese? At the same time my feeling is that more and more “health” places and soaplands are gaijin okey. Why?

Any idea why pink salons now a days seem so stubbornly and consistently gaijin unfriendly? It didn’t use to be like that I think. I remember several fun places with attractive girls around Tokyo: two places on Center-gai in Shibuya, Ebisu, Shimbashi and more. Are they all gone or just closed for non-Japanese? At the same time my feeling is that more and more “health” places and soaplands are gaijin okey. Why?

The places on Center-gai (21 Seiki and Utamaro) closed down because they lost their adult entertainment licenses as part of Shibuya ward wanting a cleaner image for Center Gai. These are the same prats that thought they could rename it "Basketball Street". They had a sister shop (Club Arab) behind Tokyu Plaza that also got the axe, that one because the building was torn down and rebuilt.

The one in Ebisu (name escapes me) closed for similar reasons, Shibuya trying to clean things up and corral all the sleaze into Dogenzaka.

The place in Shimbashi (Supergirls?) closed down, but they went foreigner unfriendly for a while before that. The Shimbashi plod seem to have a hard on for any adult entertainment place that provides service to non-Japanese.

Reactions: Durg50
Any idea why pink salons now a days seem so stubbornly and consistently gaijin unfriendly? It didn’t use to be like that I think.

I think it has always been so that the better places were Japanese only. According to the doormen I have talked it is simply because the Japanese customers don't want to see foreign faces there.

With Happy Hinomaru now gone as well I think we're down to just JanJan, Emotion/Dio, Sexy Salon Rush and maybe a couple others. I'm sure there are more of them but they're not reviewed on here. One interesting fact is that I think there are zero foreigner friendly pink salons in Kabukicho at this point (if there are any I've never seen them). I don't expect this to get any better any time soon either. I've heard before that it's hard for them to find floor staff for these places. There are plenty of places with younger girls who stick around for a short time and are often quite stunning but they're all Japanese only.

Places that go unfriendly is usually because someone messes it up. When I would go to random places with Japanese coworkers in the past mainly foreigners wouldn’t regularly frequent a place.
Not a pink salon but I know a place that went unfriendly because a dude literally tried fighting a girl because he wanted more. We were banned for a while after that. I know because my Japanese friend went there afterwards & one of the ladies told him.

Not sure if they're still open but I drunkenly stumbled into Pretty Girl in Otsuka sometime last year. Got hit with a 2000 yen gaijin tax, which was then lowered to 1000 yen when I started walking away. Maybe they are still foreigner friendly.

By any chance do you remember the name of the thick girl??
Doesn't matter - foreigners don't get to choose their provider, unless there's been a dramatic change in their policies.

It's also double the price if you were allowed to choose.

Was thinking about dropping into Jan Jan to see if its alright. I am attracted to older Japanese women, so I dont mind some old gun taking my load from time to time

Reactions: somebilly